I'm Sexy and I Know It - My First Year of Strength Training

Replies

• DeadliftAddict
    DeadliftAddict Posts: 746 Member
    You look great.
  • dubble13
    dubble13 Posts: 85 Member
    You look so amazing! Congrats on your success :)
  • LessthanKris
    LessthanKris Posts: 607 Member
    Wow! Just..Wow!
  • minky_r
    minky_r Posts: 95 Member
    Holy Crap!! gonna get myself a bench !! you look amazing!!
  • MeganGable
    MeganGable Posts: 68 Member
    What a wonderful update :):):):): Gives us all hope...!!
  • TinTinTin111
    TinTinTin111 Posts: 51 Member
    Awesome! Congratulations!
  • fleetzz
    fleetzz Posts: 962 Member
    Awesome work! Great results!
  • jerseygirlmaggie
    jerseygirlmaggie Posts: 165 Member
    Amazing and SO INSPIRING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Rosplosion
    Rosplosion Posts: 739 Member
    YAY! You look fantastic. And not at all manish ;)
  • Great story. Well done!
  • RivenV
    RivenV Posts: 1,667 Member
    Wow! Look at those lifting stats!

tumblr_inline_mjm03nWOAe1qz4rgp.gif

Who needs a salad when you can have lattes, muffins, chocolate, and baklava. ... Seriously, your diary in inspiring. May I invite you to post your pictures on this thread, also? http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1128928-mfp-fitspiration Seems like you'd be right at home. :smile:
  • SNLover87
    SNLover87 Posts: 101 Member
    I love your story, thank you so much for sharing it! Congratulations on all of your success!
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    You honestly look stunning now. I'm so jealous. I can't seem to get a trainer to show me how to lift free weights. They just keep pushing me towards the machines.
  • This is amazing and you look great. I've only just started resistance training and I've no idea where to go from here to start lifting properly, but you're an inspiration for me to go and find out! So congratulations and thank you for posting :)
  • I_Will_End_You
    I_Will_End_You Posts: 4,397 Member
    You look amazing! Great work.
  • michable
    michable Posts: 312 Member
    Congratulations on your hard work! You look great - and so much younger! Thanks for sharing your story - it makes me believe I could do it too!
  • SpecialSundae
    SpecialSundae Posts: 795 Member
    You honestly look stunning now. I'm so jealous. I can't seem to get a trainer to show me how to lift free weights. They just keep pushing me towards the machines.

I taught myself the lifts with a huge amount of help from the Starting Strength wikia and form videos on YouTube, as to begin with my trainer kind of went the same way (even though he's a massive proponent of barbell work...). I went to him for a form check after a month or two before it got really heavy, though.
  • Saliang
    Saliang Posts: 62 Member
    Wow you look stunning! Very inspirational....I have just started NROWL and these stories keep me motivated. I am in stage 1 still so long way to go.....!
  • suemin68
    suemin68 Posts: 11 Member
    You look amazing!!!
  • SpecialSundae
    SpecialSundae Posts: 795 Member
    Wow! Look at those lifting stats!

tumblr_inline_mjm03nWOAe1qz4rgp.gif

Who needs a salad when you can have lattes, muffins, chocolate, and baklava. ... Seriously, your diary in inspiring. May I invite you to post your pictures on this thread, also? http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1128928-mfp-fitspiration Seems like you'd be right at home. :smile:

Shh... Don't tell anyone, but I love salads. :-)

I'll pop over and add pictures.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!