Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Looking for friends who started over 250lbs and dropping!

Replies

• mtikky
    mtikky Posts: 53 Member
    Started at +280, aiming to lose a fair wedge of that. :)
  • Tiranoua
    Tiranoua Posts: 24 Member
    Hi :)
    I originally started at 295 and lost 20Ibs two years ago, now I'm back on the horse and down to 264, my lowest point yet :) would love to follow you on your weight loss journey x
  • tessaainge
    tessaainge Posts: 8 Member
    Am offering my support to anyone who needs it feel free to add me as a friend have lost 116lbs so fat and 14 lbs till my goal weight, would love to help and inspire people :smile: :smile:
  • madhousenmich
    madhousenmich Posts: 45 Member
    Just weighed myself today and I am at my all time high the scale said 255 ugh!

I have to do something about this now, no more dragging my feet feel free to add me
  • Cg2111
    Cg2111 Posts: 29 Member
    Hello! I started at 275 and im at 167 currently. Anyone is more than welcome to add me!! Id love to have some friends on here!
  • sugarkissprincess
    sugarkissprincess Posts: 2,595 Member
    Starting weight - Oct 2012 @ 279
    Current weight - Jan 2014 @ 180
    Goal weight - 150

Add me if you want to :) Good luck
  • kimking6
    kimking6 Posts: 8 Member
    Hello, I joined in November and I lost 8 lbs.....however I got off track and made excuses. But I am now back and ready to really do this......it takes encouragement and motivation from others too. So add me if you like and maybe we can help each other!!.... I started at 273 and right now I am back to where I started:(
  • GoreWhore72
    GoreWhore72 Posts: 190 Member
    Started at 269. Lost to 245.
    Gained back to 268. (health complications)
    Now down to 230. :)

Goal weight: 168 lbs.
  • Heather1899
    Heather1899 Posts: 179 Member
    I started at 312 and now I am 195. I never made it to goal, I am still working on it...
  • SuperHero_Girl
    SuperHero_Girl Posts: 72 Member
    I started at 264.7 pounds and I'm hovering around 201.4 pounds now!
  • bunkahes
    bunkahes Posts: 216 Member
    i started a few months ago, at 280, maintaining my weight between 268-271, i have gone down in 3 pant sizes and 2 inches around my chest.
  • artfulartsyamy
    artfulartsyamy Posts: 1 Member
    Hey, I'd love to be added. I started at 293, and I'm at 276 now.
  • duchess1210
    duchess1210 Posts: 1 Member
    So I am just re-starting MFP....when I did it before I was at 280...then I got down to 215....and then with stuff going on in my personal life, the weight loss/fitness got put on the back burner...now I'm re-starting at 250....Here we go!
  • xBeKax
    xBeKax Posts: 24
    I started at 265 now down to 252. Feel free to add me :)
  • starfishsaving
    starfishsaving Posts: 14 Member
    I started at 245 (I'm sure I was actually at 250 at one point), and lost 50 lbs, then gained half of it back when we had some major life changes hit and I got off my exercise and eating routine. I'm back on the wagon again and have lost 8 lbs again, back down to 214 now but still a long way to go. I'm 5'7". Feel free to add me!
  • cjdstephenson
    cjdstephenson Posts: 10 Member
    The difference maker for me:
    1. MFP
    2. Exercise- Never, never had I exercised. Now it is a part of my life, 5-7 days a week. Make time for it. I have tried all kinds of diets, and even anorexic in college, only this time, since adding exercise have I been successful
    3. Find your give a damn, because if you don't, (give a damn), you won't, (give a damn)
  • Hey guys I'm still pretty new at this, I am also closer to 280 and looking to lose some serious weight. I know its going to be a long journey but I'm sure it'll be well worth it! Just need some extra support and motivation! So please please please add me and help me keep my *kitten* in gear! Thanks guys!
  • janieLiz1
    janieLiz1 Posts: 4 Member
    Hi never knew a thing bout these forums, but have just started a trifold journey, Myfitnesspal paired with my fitbit tracker and a church bible study. Hoping to drop the pounds. Started at 272 dec 2012 lost 20 pounds gained 6 back and starting anew with these other helpers in place. Heres to losing.!
  • ragtopmama
    ragtopmama Posts: 33 Member
    Hi I just joined today - again! Could use your support, too.
  • Sunshine2plus2
    Sunshine2plus2 Posts: 1,492 Member
    I started at over 330pds. Just keep at it, its worth it!