15 things a Big Girl looks forward to....Awwww yea

Options

Replies

• MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    I don't have time to read all responses right now but loving it so far.

I look forward to not being hit on with the line "ohhh I like me a thick girl!"

will add more later.
  • AmberBarrios
    AmberBarrios Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    Oh I love this post! There are so many good ones.

I look forward to not wanting to strangle someone in my house when they take the only towel that happens to wrap all the way around me.

I look forward to my husband being able to pick me up and not have a hernia

I look forward to being able to go look for clothes to wear to a party without coming home with the standard black top that made me look less like a cow.

I look forward to the booth thing too!!

I look forward to being able to put a dress on for my husband since in 12 years he has never seen me in a dress.

I look forward to being able to clean out my closet of all the plus size clothes

I look forward to being able to buy a cute bra set without having to go to lane bryant

and whoever said the thing about the ugly prints I am so with you!!! really who thought that big girls would want to draw more attention to themselves by wearing something with big orange and purple flowers and glitter and *kitten* was out of there mind!!!
  • HazelDiva1913
    HazelDiva1913 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    LOL AT THE WORD "FATTLE" & Lol at "Oooo i like me a thick girl" Get outta here
  • Nina74
    Nina74 Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    LOL!!! LOOOOVE it!

And I think Heavy D isn't even heavy anymore!

Why must "plus" sized clothes look like mumus and grandma clothes?

Love all of the above, plus shop in all the skinny stores, buy whatever I like regardless of size (not be limited) and the next time my boss is cleaning out her closet of designer clothes, she doesn't ask me just what shoe size I wear!
  • mrocka
    mrocka Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    i can relate to everything listed!!!! good luck ladies!
  • numberscolors
    Options
    can't wait for....
    looking classy with my legs crossed at the knee (comfortably is the key word)!
    not being the sassy, funny fat friend. (i'll still be sassy and funny!)
    burning my spanx (they are the devil!!!!!!!!!!)
  • numberscolors
    Options
    can't wait for....

wow, my punctuation was ALLLLLLL over the place in this... sorry. haha
  • Sugar_Apple
    Sugar_Apple Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    Cant stop laughing....
  • ka_42
    ka_42 Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    Great list!! Thanks for helping me to realize a lot of those things that I don't struggle with anymore. Especially #11... I forgot that my panties always did that! Not anymore!!!! :)
  • tesshaney
    tesshaney Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Gurrrl, you outdid yourself on this one. HILARIOUS. DAMN!
    I agree with everything you said.

- I look forward to being hit on by hotties again and not just the homeless crackheads that hangout at the train station, the gas station, and the liquer store.
    - I look forward to shoes other than flip flops/tennis shoes being comfortable and that dont make my ankles swell up like kielbasas.
    - I look forward to wearing bathing suites without shorts.
    - I look forward to not sounding like an elephant when I run on the treadmill.
    - I look forward to not obssesing about my fat roll 24-7.
    - I look forward to not being paranoid that people are grossed out that I am fat and I am eating.
  • turbojanem
    Options
    cheering you on. i have dealt with most every one of these in the past. now 60 pound lighter, i want to encourage everyone that the hard work is worth it. it IS. print this list out. when you want to skip a workout, read it. when you want to eat that entire pizza, read the list. post it on your bathroom mirror, on the fridge....everywhere you need it.
    living a healthy lifestyle is WORTH IT!
    cheering you ALL on!
    Jane
  • tesshaney
    tesshaney Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    can't wait for....

I cant wait to cross my legs again!
  • Cher217
    Cher217 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    OMG! This totally made my day. The people in my office probably think I am crazy I am laughing so hard. I agree with EVERYONE on EVERYTHING! I sooooo look forward to it all.
  • tristalin
    tristalin Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I am with you on every single item on your list!!!

I also can't wait to shop regular sizes again.

I can't wait to get out of the Obese category for BMI

I can't wait to LIKE exercising. (I think I am almost there!) :P

I can't wait for my husband's eyes to bug out of his head again when he sees me.

I can't wait to wear a thong again and not feel really weird about it!

I can't wait to feel good about the way I look again.
  • Dencrossgirl
    Dencrossgirl Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    Lol
  • jrlenig
    jrlenig Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    One I LOOKED forward to was shopping at a store that did not have a plus section ( just got there this month).
    Buying a bra that fits at Victoria Secret, there is no secret they only go to a 36 D in the store!
  • jrlenig
    jrlenig Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    I feel you on the husband one, when I met him he was 135 and I was 145, we grew together, and when I starting "shrinking", he did too, my he doesn't work out so that has stopped, and he is now 189 and I am 154 I love it!
  • Krizzle4Rizzle
    Krizzle4Rizzle Posts: 2,704 Member
    Options
    Love it! Thanks for makin me smile! =D
  • ♡MyCurves
    ♡MyCurves Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Heres the things i look forward to along my Weight Loss Journey...Please dont get all serious on me this was meant to be fun...

1. I look forward to being able to wrap my damn bath towel around me while drying off

2. I look forward to being able to paint my toes w out taking breaks b/c my stomach rolls too large to bend

3. i look forward to waiving w/ out my arm fat jiggling and almost busting my eye out

4. i look forward to my thighs not rubbing together and creating friction/FIREEEE HELLLP

5. i look forward to walking up a few steps w out breathing hard and having to tell everyone to "give me a damn minute before u start asking questions cant u see i cant breath"

6. i look forward to my boobs not bursting out the sides of my bras lol and and performing a TKO while working out

7. i look forward to NOT always taking head shots b/c i think my face sometimes gives a skinny illusion lol

8. i look forward to being able to drop it low in the club again "low low low low low low low"

9. I look forward to not being the only sweaty person at a dance party. Give me a min dont hug me im a slippery slope right now.

10. i look forward to not rubbing against the shower curtain in my shower lol ...

11. i look forward to my panties not falling below my fat roll ha. workout, panties drop...sit down, panties drop...walk to fast panties drop...whats a girl gotta do to have my panties stay up.? oh yea loose the roll

12. i look forward to being able to see my damn feet daily. shoooot i got cute toes i cant even see

13. i look forward to not having sweat under my boobs (eww) ...i want to get romantical sometimes...i cant have sweaty boobs dude.

14. I look forward to people not lookin at me crazy when i got in a store w out my size...im not here for clothes dammit im lookin at the jewlery lol geesh

15. I look forward to Bob On biggest looser to STOP saying "C'mon , push it overweight lover"....what the heck is an over weight lover lol...

These are just a few of the cute little things i look forward to....cant wait until i can shave my damn leggs w out breaking a sweat lol .

WHAT ARE SOME THINGS YOU LOOK FORWARD To ???? Add to the list

U got most of mine...but I look forward to taking a nice, RELAXING hot bath...then when letting the water out...half of it doesn't stay behind me, cuz my big *kitten* is blocking the water from draining! :'/ and I look forward to peoples faces when they see me smaller :)
  • leslielove
    leslielove Posts: 251 Member
    Options

15. I look forward to Bob On biggest looser to STOP saying "C'mon , push it overweight lover"....what the heck is an over weight lover lol...

Honestly, Bob can say whatever he wants to me ;)

I own one pair of jeans in a single digit size and I look forward to the day when they're all 8's or smaller.