Just an observation....almost scared to post!

Options

Replies

• PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    Of course people are mean on here.. Most are starving and cranky!! :explode: LOL!! :tongue:

LOL LOVE this comment :)

But weren't you just saying that our remarks should be kinder? And shaming people for being rude and snarky? So .... :huh:
  • homerjspartan
    homerjspartan Posts: 1,893 Member
    Options
    Yes, there are some genuinely unpleasant people here. Just ignore them, or respond directly to them if they bother you.

This is very true... Mike and his boyfriend DMZ come to mind off-hand...

Now you're just being mean......

2laemom.jpg
  • kittykat925
    kittykat925 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I haven't been posting or even reading these posts very much until recently, but wow.....has anyone else noticed how mean people can be? I'm afraid to ask any questions for fear of being ridiculed for being utterly ignorant about how my own body works. Yes, I'd like to lose weight; Yes, I realize it takes hard work and dedication; Yes, I am HUMAN and make mistakes, excuses, missteps, etc. No one is perfect.

As I said, just an observation.

Look. Life is cold and cruel. People here are very supportive. What do you want?

Damn I'm so tired of weepy moist people coming and whining because some people on here can be a little blunt. Truth hurts. Deal...

My point exactly to what I posted a few minutes ago...RUDE!
  • mboromom
    mboromom Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Hey if the OP or anyone wants to add me as friend for inspiration and advice. Please feel free. There is so much awesome beauty in the world and around us that I just do give two flying flips bout the negativity anymore. You have to move right past it without so much of a thought! Once you build a good circle around you of people who are happy with themselves and life....the negativity melts away! Good Luck!

^^^^^ This.... Me too, you can add me as well! I'm very encouraging and supportive.
  • Some_Watery_Tart
    Some_Watery_Tart Posts: 2,250 Member
    Options
    Yes, there are some genuinely unpleasant people here. Just ignore them, or respond directly to them if they bother you.

^This, plus moose.
  • ShellyBell999
    ShellyBell999 Posts: 1,482 Member
    Options
    Too many want their hands held while they continue to shift responsibility of taking care of themselves.
    Research, read and learn before posting or asking things that have already been addressed.
    It gets frustrating to those who have gathered and applied or supplied information that is readily available on this site.
  • Iron_Lotus
    Iron_Lotus Posts: 2,295 Member
    Options

Tee-hee
  • PikaKnight
    Options
    I haven't been posting or even reading these posts very much until recently, but wow.....has anyone else noticed how mean people can be? I'm afraid to ask any questions for fear of being ridiculed for being utterly ignorant about how my own body works. Yes, I'd like to lose weight; Yes, I realize it takes hard work and dedication; Yes, I am HUMAN and make mistakes, excuses, missteps, etc. No one is perfect.

Look. Life is cold and cruel. People here are very supportive. What do you want?

Damn I'm so tired of weepy moist people coming and whining because some people on here can be a little blunt. Truth hurts. Deal...

I think it's rude of you going around calling people rude. So there's that.
  • kittykat925
    Options
    Of course people are mean on here.. Most are starving and cranky!! :explode: LOL!! :tongue:

But weren't you just saying that our remarks should be kinder? And shaming people for being rude and snarky? So .... :huh:

UMMM YEAH and I also saw that the person who said that was making a JOKE! Exactly why I said people should lighten up!!!!!!
    Now I'm really thinking that some should get a life!
  • Iron_Lotus
    Iron_Lotus Posts: 2,295 Member
    Options
    Fresh crop of newbies = fresh crop of mean people threads
    giphy.gif

On the bright side, the chances of hitting MFP Bingo is on a rise!

I want in!
  • Thomasm198
    Thomasm198 Posts: 3,189 Member
    Options
    file.gif Just tagging this so I can read it all later
  • sullus
    sullus Posts: 2,839 Member
    Options

"Mean People" posts are Mean People bait ...
  • kittykat925
    Options

Is it rude of me to tell you to get a life? I find it funny that people are spending time on here reading topics that people are posting
    and then complaining about it...
    Simple solution...don't read this thread! Go read another one that will suit you.
  • redheaddee
    redheaddee Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options

UMMM YEAH and I also saw that the person who said that was making a JOKE! Exactly why I said people should lighten up!!!!!!

Ooh, in for irony.
  • PikaKnight
    Options

And you don't find what you just said rude, snarky and unkind?

Oh. Okay. Good to see you leading by example :flowerforyou:
  • TR0berts
    TR0berts Posts: 7,739 Member
    Options

Is it rude of me to tell you to get a life?

In a word, yes.
  • Some_Watery_Tart
    Some_Watery_Tart Posts: 2,250 Member
    Options

Is it rude of me to tell you to get a life? I find it funny that people are spending time on here reading topics that people are posting
    and then complaining about it...
    Simple solution...don't read this thread! Go read another one that will suit you.
    Definitely in for the irony.
  • KarenGMT
    Options
    Add as friends the people who commented nicely to your post, then ask questions of just your friends.
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options

Now you're just being mean......

2laemom.jpg

50411-imgur-the-simple-image-sharer-3Ksj.gif
  • SusieCuteYay
    SusieCuteYay Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I agree 100 per cent, I dono why people can be so mean to newbies, i guess its the nature of the internet,,,
This discussion has been closed.