No has noticed... :-(

Options

Replies

• jennz81
    jennz81 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    There is a HUGE difference! Color me impressed! Keep up the good work. :)
  • brophr
    brophr Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Wow! Maybe no one has said anything, but unless you live in a dark hole or everyone around you is blind, I hardly think that no one would have noticed. You look completely different! Great job! I bet you feel a whole heck of a lot better too! Keep up the good work. (Honestly, I think if you were a chic people would have been all over you with feedback, it's just you dudes seem to communicate to one another differently than us chics!)
  • SCV34
    SCV34 Posts: 2,048 Member
    Options
    With all the positive feedback since posting your topping, did we all turn your frown upside down?
  • ClemsonGymGirl
    ClemsonGymGirl Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You look great! I can see a huge change!
  • ThineOwnselfBTrue
    ThineOwnselfBTrue Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    You look great! Your face looks slimmer, your belly looks slimmer! Great job! Maybe your friends/family need to go in for a group eye exam :)
  • fdlafon
    fdlafon Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Completely shocked that noone has mentioned your loss!
    It is extremely obvious!

Good job and keep up the hard work. I can't imagine what your next 25 will look like - Awesome work!!!!!
  • CaitlinW19
    CaitlinW19 Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    For sure people have noticed. That is a huge change, congrats!

I think dudes are less likely to comment about another dudes weight and women...well I think some people feel like if they mention it, it suggests that they thought you needed to loose weight...they'd rather look like they never noticed before that you were heavier. As a person who has been up and down with my own weight, I've taken that as a lesson that I am thrilled when people comment on it so I make sure to to others.

You are doing awesome.
  • jagh09
    jagh09 Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Don't quit. It's a huge difference. People get weird around weight loss. They're afraid to say anything, in case you're sick or something. Or it sounds inappropriate or awkward at work to comment on someone's appearances (HR issues and all). Don't sweat it. Trust me, there's no way people don't notice! You look incredible!
  • emilyasdf
    emilyasdf Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    Yeah, you're swimming in those jeans! I know people that just avoided saying anything cause they didn't know if it'd be awkward for me or for them. One time some one was like, "Wow, Emily, did you lose weight? You look great! …Not that you didn't look great before… Not that you needed to lose weight or anything…. 0_o" Lol, she got so awkward, it was unnecessary, I just thanked her, but yeah, I think people are afraid of coming off like this.
  • virginia65us
    virginia65us Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    It's kind of shocking that nobody has said anything. You actually look like you lost more than 25 pounds. You look fantastic. I bet if you ran into someone you haven't seen in a long time, they would notice right away.
  • crazybookworm
    crazybookworm Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    First off, You look amazing! I hope you are so proud of yourself! Look how your hard work paid off!

Secondly, maybe some folks just don't want to offend you by thinking you needed to lose weight in the first place. Believe it or not, that's what happened to me. I didn't have a neighbour comment on my weight loss until I hit my 100 lb mark, and instead of asking if I lost weight, she asked if I got sick. Some people just don't honestly know how to approach weight issues or situations.

Take it from us, you look great!
  • wmstormvet
    Options
    I can't believe no-one has commented on your loss... it is VERY obvious to me. Great job!! Maybe the people in your life don't think they need to comment but have noticed. Keep up the great work, no matter who comments or doesn't comment.:smile:
  • Savyna
    Savyna Posts: 789 Member
    Options
    You definitely look different, I just think some people are afraid to bring up weight with others. I wouldn't say to someone gee wiz you look like you gained a lot of weight, but if I see they have lost something I'd say, oh you look smaller these days and then try to figure out if that was on purpose or not. I know one time I was like you look so slim! nice body etc, and she was all like" im too busy with my 3 jobs and haven't had time to eat, im starving and that's why i look crazy skinny" and i was like oh... well hope you gain some weight soon! hehe.
  • morethanthis0
    morethanthis0 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    weird no one has noticed! you look totally different! congrats!!
  • Amazonbella
    Options
    Yes it is a noticeable difference....sometimes people don't know what to say because they may be afraid you are sick and losing weight, or that it may be a sensitive subject and applaud silently what you've accomplished.

I too have lost 24 pounds....AND I went from a dark brunette to a golden blonde and other than my best friend, none of my other girlfriends said ANYTHING :( I started to think "Dang I must look bad" but then people I hadn't seen in a while were like "WOW you look really good" So I think those who see us everyday may just not know what to say!?!

Keep doing for you though, that is the main thing, if you feel good and feel better about you it doesn't matter if no-one or everyone notices!!! :)
  • Always_Smiling_D
    Always_Smiling_D Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Well darling it is best for no one to say anything than to have many say stupid comments... lol

You are doing great - remember you are doing this for you - so keep up the good work, let them wonder what your doing to look good
  • DianeEvans69
    DianeEvans69 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Dammmmmmn! It is very obvious. Maybe you should invest in some smaller tee-shirts and show off your slimmed down size.
  • Angila
    Angila Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    They must be blind because you look amazing!!!! WOW!!
  • dj59lane
    dj59lane Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Seriously? Go get some new shirts
  • prlawrie
    Options
    People are just jealous! You look fab!! It's so obvious. There are haters out there who want to lose weight themselves. People have noticed, I'm sure!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!