Soooo....I Have Cancer

Options

Replies

• fitphoenix
    fitphoenix Posts: 9,673 Member
    Options
    Results came back: "Good w/ no abnormal findings" Heyyyyooooo!!!

Congratulations! That's so wonderful to hear. You've come through a ton like a champ!
  • marthadztx
    marthadztx Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    That's great news! Congratulations! Continue with faith and positive attitude always! :flowerforyou:
  • bert16
    bert16 Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    That is FANTASTIC news!!!! So happy to read this.
  • docsharon
    docsharon Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Great news! Keep us informed.
  • perseverance14
    perseverance14 Posts: 1,364 Member
    Options
    I am so glad you are ok!
  • beachgal0626
    beachgal0626 Posts: 1,910 Member
    Options
    So happy for you on this news! I have been thinking about you!
  • ThriceBlessed
    ThriceBlessed Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    I usually don't read the comments, so I had typed up a reply the initial message:

"So sorry to hear that. I will keep you in my prayers. Your doctor sounds positive, and you sound ready to give it a real fight. Keep up that fighting spirit until you beat this once and for all."

Then I noticed all the "great news" posts... so I decided not to hit "Post Reply" and read some of the other comments. Just read your update. So glad you're okay!!! That's wonderful! :flowerforyou:
  • lilychep
    lilychep Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Am so glad you are doing ok, will continue praying for you!!
  • pmd15098
    pmd15098 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I will be praying for you. I have had liver trouble due to a bad case of salmonella, that landed me in the hospital and practically on my death bed. Although it is seven months in the making I was finally able to start working out again. I do not claim to know what hearing you have cancer feels like, or what you are going through; all I know is I stared death right in the face and came out of it still swinging. As one fighter to another we will beat this. You WILL beat cancer. I will beat the liver damage. If you want to friend me on here feel free, I tend to comment and encourage people often. I am willing to be there for you in that way but know regardless I am praying for you.
  • weightedfootsteps
    weightedfootsteps Posts: 4,349 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I am so happy the results showed no abnormalities!!! :happy: :flowerforyou:
  • Nightdust
    Nightdust Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I am glad you got great results, let's just keep it that way! :)
  • tlcarolinagirl
    tlcarolinagirl Posts: 1,700 Member
    Options
    So happy you got good news. Cancer sucks! If you need an mfp pal that's been there and is still dealing, feel free to add.

@Nightdust, I will keep you and your brother in my prayers
  • Nightdust
    Nightdust Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    So happy you got good news. Cancer sucks! If you need an mfp pal that's been there and is still dealing, feel free to add.

@Nightdust, I will keep you and your brother in my prayers

Thank you :) I edited because I read he had good results.
  • johnny7625
    Options
    great news awesome :)
  • BlueBombers
    BlueBombers Posts: 4,065 Member
    Options
    Awesome news!! :flowerforyou:
  • Momjogger
    Momjogger Posts: 750 Member
    Options
    That is wonderful news!
  • QuietBloom
    QuietBloom Posts: 5,413 Member
    Options
    This is GREAT news!! Thanks for the update!
  • ashleyisgreat
    ashleyisgreat Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    Yay!!!! Congratulations!
  • Cookie_4
    Cookie_4 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Update:

I had my 3 month post-radiation PET scan on Wednesday. Initially I was going to go over the results with my ENT in 2 weeks - ugh....really? It was his first available appointment so I prepared myself for a 2 week waiting game, hoping and praying to NOT hear from him sooner...I thought that would only mean things were not good.

I came home from work yesterday afternoon and had a voicemail from his clinic. Crap. My heart started racing and I called them back immediately. The two minutes I was on hold was the longest two minutes I've experienced in quite a while.

Results came back: "Good w/ no abnormal findings" Heyyyyooooo!!!

Thank you again for all the supportive and encouraging words! :)

CONGRATS!!! You were a fighter and came out a stronger person. You. Are. Awesome.
  • papyapa
    papyapa Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Stay strong. Thank you for sharing with all of us. Extra thoughts, positive vibes. or prayers... it cant hurt! I have said a prayer for you. Keep the positive attitude. The mind is such a powerful tool.
    You GOT THIS!!!
    xo