Soooo....I Have Cancer

Replies

• Cancer is tough, but you are tougher. Don't forget it.
  • sam308lbs
    sam308lbs Posts: 1,939 Member
    Cancer doesnt stand a chance against you!
  • Rowberta
    Rowberta Posts: 29 Member
    sending positive vibes your way..... i have a sticker on my vehicle that says F#!K cancer!!! says it all... you'll beat it!!! my heart goes out to ya!
  • marciebrian
    marciebrian Posts: 853 Member
    I am so very sorry about this scary journey you are going through, And you're right it shouldn't have to a 30 year old, or a child or anyone else. It sucks! You have doctors you trust and that is the most critical part of this passage for you. I'm a lot older than you but had breast cancer and was one of the lucky ones to have caught it at Stage 1. I loved LOVE my surgeon and believed him that I would be fine and you have to trust yours. I had radiation and if you have to do that as well, its really not terrible. I would think Chemo would be much worse but thankfully I didn't have to experience it.

I wish for you peace in knowing your doctors know what they're talking about and will take good care of you.

You have my prayers and good thoughts.:flowerforyou:
  • YOU ARE FREKKING STRONG AND AMAZING - YOU WILL CONQUER IT!!!!!!!

~big hug
  • Nana920
    Nana920 Posts: 51 Member
    Stay strong, but don't be afraid to cry. Take it one day at the time. Will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.
  • varuca1
    varuca1 Posts: 42 Member
    {{{hugs}}} Sending positive and healing thoughts your way.
  • iorahkwano
    iorahkwano Posts: 709 Member
    Thanks for sharing this, it is interesting to hear stories like this and reflect on a situation that is new to us. It also serves as a reminder to other folks that if something seems off, see a doctor ASAP. I wish you luck in your surgeries & I'm sure it won't be as bad as you imagine. We're quick to assume the worst or what we've seen on tv, but hopefully things will go smoother for yoy. You're young, healthy & don't seem to have any bad habits that would interfere with healing. I'm sure you'll recover fast :)

Good luck! Keep us updated if possible.
  • MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    You posted because you're scared, and for good reason. I would too.

Prayers submitted.
  • SusanKKO
    SusanKKO Posts: 45 Member
    I can only imagine how scary this is to experience first hand. On the bright side, you are young and strong and although I don't know you, I believe you will conquer this. Sending prayers for a full recovery.
  • khloee1
    khloee1 Posts: 90 Member
    I might not know you but do know you are human. And very brave in sharing your story...maybe, just maybe you have already helped someone reading your post. I can't say I know what you are going through but can imagine it is a very scary rollercoaster ride. I wish you all the luck in the world. Stay strong and have faith. :flowerforyou:
  • gg7klim
    gg7klim Posts: 5
    Wow... this is shocking news for anyone. I recently started reading a book called "Freedom from Disease", which explains that mostly all diseases are caused by elevated insulin levels. The authors are Peter Morgan Kash and Jay Lombard. It also emphasizes the importance of being psychologically strong, as fear is the worst enemy when it comes to fighting this disease. I only read 30% of it, but I found out that the cancerous cells of people that switched to the Pritikin diet, started getting into "apoptosis", the so called programmed cell death, in just a few weeks.
    I encourage you to stay strong and read this book, as it can only help. Also, mantras can stop your mind getting into the undesired direction. You might want to try "Dhanvantari mantra for healing", on Youtube, or search more about the "OM SHREE DHANVANTRE NAMAHA" Mantra on the net. Be strong and get well!
  • Trilby16
    Trilby16 Posts: 707 Member
    Scary. But you sound like you have the right attitude and a positive outlook. Stay strong and best of luck.
  • RunAmock
    RunAmock Posts: 95 Member
    You have an incredibly great attitude. I will keep you in my prayers and look forward to the update when you receive the all-clear. GO....FIGHT....WIN!!!!
  • sarahthin
    sarahthin Posts: 221 Member
    Those are the words we all hope to never hear. When they are said it does hit us in the gut. Your attitude is fantastic. Keep it. It will get you through this. The strongest people I know have dealt with Cancer and always had a smile on their face. My thoughts are with you.
  • A_Warrior_Princess
    A_Warrior_Princess Posts: 344 Member
    Big Hugs! I am a cancer survivor too. Take care of yourself!
  • jeannemarie333
    jeannemarie333 Posts: 214 Member
    I am so sorry ♥ sending hugs, and prayers to you :flowerforyou:
  • xaniza
    xaniza Posts: 250 Member
    /hugs
    Attempting to send many healing vibes your way
  • 4pawsmom
    4pawsmom Posts: 20 Member
    All the best to you in your fight.
  • WowWowWanda
    WowWowWanda Posts: 12 Member
    I read all of your post and am so moved by your emotional honesty. Prayers winging your way tonight for your continued strength.