What was your proud moment today?

Options

Replies

• xscat
    xscat Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I walked by the giant bowl of candies my company put out at the kitchenette area 8 times today and only grabbed 30 pieces of M&M. Yep. I am proud of that XD
  • morethanthis0
    morethanthis0 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Yay! Good job everyone!!
    I read these everyday and they keep me happy, motivated, and proud of all our accomplishments, big and small!

Today im proud because I did day 6 of 30DS even tho I reeeaallly did not want to workout today! glad I did! oh and also im going out to dinner tomorrow and I looked up the nutrition info and added it to my diary for tomorrow so I can still stay within my calories =)
  • wrenegade64
    wrenegade64 Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    1ST moment today----when I went to my doctor for my 30 day weight and wellness check and he used words like EXCELLENT, AWESOME, and FABULOUS!

2ND moment today---took leftover pizza to work today and only took 2 pieces instead of my typical 5 or 6 AND ate a salad with it AND at the end of the day, STILL ENDED UP UNDER CALORIES

****************AWESOME SAUCE!!!!!!!!*************
  • morethanthis0
    Options
    haha Def awesome sauce! that's really great!
  • mathjulz
    mathjulz Posts: 5,514 Member
    Options
    Deadlifted (RDL) my body weight for the first time. It was a 5x5, not a one rep max.
  • MatthewNSW
    Options
    I was able to wear a slimfit shirt and my new(er) pair of pants without feeling like my body was trying to escape! :smile:
  • peebeebs
    Options
    Mine was that I completed the first day of my first ever 30 day challenge! It's a new beginning! Excited and motivated!
  • AleciaG724
    AleciaG724 Posts: 705 Member
    Options
    After reading a post here today, I decided to look up my BMI and I found out that I am below the Morbidly Obese range. That's a huge first for me, and I'm very proud of how far I've come since April 2013.

My son's team won a basketball game today & wanted to celebrate with dinner at a Mexican restaurant. I wasn't planning on that today, so I knew it would be a challenge to keep my meal under 600 calories. I custom ordered a taco salad, light cheese, no sour cream, salsa instead of dressing, with black beans and veggies, no meat. I gave the giant fried flour tortilla shell to the boys, and I limited myself to three tortilla chips with salsa. I REALLY wanted to order a margarita, but other than that I was totally satisfied & did not feel deprived at all. Yay me!
  • morethanthis0
    Options
    Congrats! that's a huge accomplishment! it's nice to know we can still eat out AND be healthy and smart about it =)
  • fificrazy
    fificrazy Posts: 234
    Options
    I've been logging my food and making sure I meet my minimums (recovering from an ED; it's become my natural default to undereat.) I even eat to minimums on my day off- no restriction. Been baking more, eating more ice cream, and finding new ways to incorporate whole milk into my diet. And because I've made these into goals, the perfectionist in me still gets to feel good about meeting them! Looking at my progress collectively today made me proud.
  • morethanthis0
    Options
    great job! you can keep it up! plus ice cream is delicious :tongue:
  • SrJoben
    SrJoben Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    Moved my bench press up 5 pounds.
  • Shayleah05
    Shayleah05 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    One of the reasons i want to lose weight is to run with my 6yr old. She knows this and is cheering me on all the way. Ive only lost a few pounds but we ran like 5 feet lol and she got so excited and started saying "mommy you ran, you ran. you did it!" I couldnt help but laugh and thank her for being so supportive. Just reminded me why I am doing this!
  • cinabunnie2012
    cinabunnie2012 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I did a 12 minute run at 4 mph... my record so far!
  • cinabunnie2012
    cinabunnie2012 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    That is AMAZING!!!! So proud of you!
  • 10manda86
    10manda86 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Had an interview and was told:
    "for someone who knows nothing about the industry and nothing about the job, you interview really well"
    YAY ME!
  • karazane
    Options
    Starting tracking my food!!!!
  • starrylioness
    starrylioness Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    I'm proud of the fact that I resisted the temptation to get a Reese's cup from the vending machine at work. Ugh, it was so tempting but I stopped myself. Feeling really proud of that.
  • MountainTopMom
    MountainTopMom Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    School snow delay today. Standing rule at yoga is if school is delayed = yoga is cancelled. Bummer. So legitimately my planned work out is kaput. So... day off or do something? I pulled up yoga videos on You Tube and STILL got my yoga in today. Yay me!
  • Slinky_BraveHeartBunsOfSteel
    Options
    This happened yesterday, but never mind! Yesterday I told myself that I wouldn't eat any chocolate/sweets/ice cream AT ALL... and I succeeded! My willpower won for a change! :happy: