Looking for friends who started over 250lbs and dropping!

Options

Replies

• ADTeachTX
    ADTeachTX Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I started my MFP journey at 321 pounds and dropped about 85 pounds in just a little over a year. Then I lost my motivation and fell off the wagon bad. Over the last year and a half I have been spotty on MFP and gained 60 pounds back. I am rejoining and I have cleared the board. My current starting weight is 295. I eventually want to weigh in around 170 but that is a long way off. I believe in mini-goals and my first mini-goal is 285. My year long goal for this year is to get down to 250 or less. Then I will aim for under 200. Anyone on this post please feel free to add me. I need new friends to get remotivated. Like the OP I need people (both male and female) who can inspire me with their own journey and listen as I share mine. I am going to ad OP as requested but please, if anyone else is still reading this post, I could use some friends too!
  • girldownsouth
    girldownsouth Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    I actually started on ww in 2012 at 256lbs. I'm currently at 228, but after losing my motivation and going up and down the same few lbs for far too long I've come here for a fresh start. Feel free to add me :-)
  • billyswife0516
    Options
    Good morning!

I started this journey at 321 and am currently down 77lbs at 244. Feel free to add me!!
  • florentinovillaro
    florentinovillaro Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Started at 311 here, feel free to add me =)
  • emmaelisenl
    emmaelisenl Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I started at 261 lbs and after 2 weeks I am not at 257 lbs :) Looking for motivational friends!
  • christa0130
    christa0130 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Hi! I started at 252 in Nov 2012 and currently am at 215lbs. Feel free to add me!
  • ladycham
    ladycham Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi there. I'm still not comfortable mentioning what I weigh or weighed. But I fit in this category and looking for motivational friends. Anyone can feel free to add me... although I still roller-coaster because I don't really know what I'm doing. Sometimes I think I've figured it out, and then it all goes (uphill) again.
  • Kgraddy411
    Options
    i started @ 325lbs. I down to 260lbs. Just don't give up. Keep making positive steps toward your goal.
  • darlingyellow
    darlingyellow Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Started at 280lbs
    Currently 242lbs

I'm trying to loose at least 60lbs more...I need all the help I can get! EVERYONE FEEL FREE TO ADD ME! <3
  • SandraD1424
    SandraD1424 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    To be honest I am scared of the scale. I have been on and off MFP for a few years but this time, starting at just the beginning of this month, will be permanent. I had weighed myself last year and logged it so just went from there really, 266. I am hoping to lose 100 lbs, however I have never been lighter than 163 in my adult life so if I hit 180 I will be ecstatic! Good luck on your journey, add me and I look forward to your success!
  • SandraD1424
    SandraD1424 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I started at 261 lbs and after 2 weeks I am not at 257 lbs :) Looking for motivational friends!

add me:)
  • AllyBooMommyof2
    Options
    Ive already said me but if anyone else wants to add me please do!
  • mmscott1985
    Options
    can anyone help me I have the link armband and im trying to figure out how to sync the armband data to my Samsung galaxy s3 but cant figure out how. please help if anyone can
  • jellybeanhed313
    jellybeanhed313 Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Started at 310. 240 as of today. I've been up and down the past year, but I'm really re-focusing my efforts in weight lifting and trying to drop another 50-60 pounds.
  • anorrisdyer
    anorrisdyer Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Started 280 and hit 260 today. Slow progress, but losing bit by bit.
  • NewMnky1
    NewMnky1 Posts: 264
    Options
    You can add me, I started at 278.6. This is doable, just keep plugging away at it and you will see results.
  • aceman8206
    aceman8206 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I started at 285 and Im down to 245 im right there with ya :)
  • sarainiowa
    sarainiowa Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Hello ~

Feel free to add me.
  • GettinScurvy
    GettinScurvy Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I started at 251 last January and am now down to ~230. I'm working my way to 200. I usually just balance calories in versus calories out and it seems to work wonders! Good luck!
  • FitToLead
    FitToLead Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I love this thread. I read it every day because it is so inspiring. Both to see the people who have lost 40, 60, 80, 100 lbs and more... and to see those who are just starting (I'm at 20lb) ... We have such a challenging, yet wondrous journey ahead.

For me, a journey home to a self I have never fully known..

and I am looking forward to meeting her, perhaps like Michaelangelo's words 'Every block of stone has a statue inside it and it is the task of the sculptor to discover it'

I'm scultping my life, and looking forward to discovering what's inside.