Who has lost weight NOT eating clean?

Options

Replies

• Americannabis
    Options
    Tbh, I still eat like total crap and I've lost 15 pounds since October - sure, not as much as I could have had I stuck to my calorie goal every day, but it's pretty good for someone who just gave up on gorging with really nutrient-deficient foods (but still enjoys them often). My next step is eating more stuff I prepare myself, or stuff I can at least definitely track.
  • Me! Almost 20 kilos down.
  • Phill2488
    Phill2488 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Well this thread confirms that losing weight isn't as complicated as some these other diet aide sites make it out to be
  • zara1408
    Options
    Ive found it hard to completely stop eating junk food, coz when I did try to, i ended binging so now i try to just eat whatever I like and make sure its within my calorie limit. Works just as well.
  • Macstraw
    Macstraw Posts: 896 Member
    Options
    Ive found it hard to completely stop eating junk food, coz when I did try to, i ended binging so now i try to just eat whatever I like and make sure its within my calorie limit. Works just as well.

Exactly as it should be. I know for me, as soon as I eliminate something it becomes what I want to eat the most. Not eliminating it, but controlling how much & how often, has been much more successful for me..........
  • Macstraw
    Macstraw Posts: 896 Member
    Options
    Well this thread confirms that losing weight isn't as complicated as some these other diet aide sites make it out to be

Yeah, it ain't rocket surgery (thankfully). Burn more calories than you ingest & you'll lose weight...........
  • jonnythan
    jonnythan Posts: 10,161 Member
    Options
    It's simple, but that doesn't mean it's easy.
  • magerum
    magerum Posts: 12,589 Member
    Options

Yeah, it ain't rocket surgery (thankfully). Burn more calories than you ingest & you'll lose weight...........

Rocket_Surgery_T_SHIRT_skyblue_swatch.jpg
  • sweetsarahv
    sweetsarahv Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    y'all all just made me feel so much better!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!
  • Calliope610
    Calliope610 Posts: 3,771 Member
    Options
    I eat dirty. And lose weight.
  • Natural
    Natural Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    i have. same foods, just less of it.
  • amfmmama
    amfmmama Posts: 1,420 Member
    Options
    I am a dirty girl and I like it.... LOL
  • darkestdayz
    darkestdayz Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Yep, 61 lbs~
  • KristinaB83
    KristinaB83 Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Eat whatever you want... just less of it.
  • shantizzlerose
    shantizzlerose Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Mee! Only down 4 pounds this far, but its only been like 2-2 1/2 weeeks!
  • AlongCame_Molly
    AlongCame_Molly Posts: 2,835 Member
    Options
    <
    Lost 25 of my 30 lbs eating alfredo, pizza, gummy bears, ice cream and fried chicken!
  • NavyKnightAh13
    NavyKnightAh13 Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options
    Me!!!!!!
  • hosegirl
    hosegirl Posts: 157
    Options
    If you continue to eat "clean" and you hate it you will revert back to old habits. We have had some people here at work do the eat anything you want up to 7:00pm. Drink tons of water. Exercise and they have lost significant amount of weight. I see these guys eat pizza, cheeseburgers. Frankly I think you just have to count the calories in and the calories out. Exercise and drink water.
  • AlyssaJoJo
    AlyssaJoJo Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    Me! Do I eat cleaner? Yes, that's because I've brought it more veggies, fruits, and lean meats. I still eat everything else though! Pizza, burgers, wings, chips, you name it. I wouldn't be happy if I wasn't "allowed" to eat those things. But of course, when you tell people to eat cleaner, they take it as you have to eat clean to the extreme.

I've also lost all my weight by having the majorty of my work outs being a form of gaming. It's whatever floats your boat and works for you!