what women shouldn't do on the first date...

Options

Replies

• Fozzi43
    Fozzi43 Posts: 2,984 Member
    Options
    Do smelly F@rts, pick your nose and pull your thong out of your *kitten* in front of your date.
  • _Emma_Problema_
    _Emma_Problema_ Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    If a man is stupid enough to buy me a drink, buy me dinner, or otherwise pay for my **** that's on him. Regardless of whether he pays for dinner, you don't owe him sex, intimacy, or anything else. I just never offer to pay and if he insists on going splitsies, I just excuse myself to the bathroom and sneak out of the restaurant.
    sarcastic-wow.gif

I found you a new iphone app!

b185bcd4-102f-4c1f-aead-c0f879a2f364.jpg

:flowerforyou:
  • MiloBloom83
    MiloBloom83 Posts: 2,723 Member
    Options
    Yes. Please tell me all about your cats. What's that? You take them for walks in a stroller? Yes, that is adorable....
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options
    tumblr_inline_mqpvqpVKKE1qz4rgp.gif

tumblr_mn1d3sWt1J1sqznooo1_500.gif

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRZwyg0e1sods-t5DconGy0Pk1c4RcbgJUtzi9tXgxtS-gqRfBn

How to lose a guy in 10 days? Ha, I could do it in four if I tried. Amateurs. :laugh:
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    Stare at my mom or give her attitude.:angry:
  • PrincessCris
    Options
    Wear a bra.
  • _Emma_Problema_
    _Emma_Problema_ Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Yes. Please tell me all about your cats. What's that? You take them for walks in a stroller? Yes, that is adorable....
    '

But ...but...it means they'd make a good mother to your children! Cat stroller = good mom.
  • tmpecus78
    tmpecus78 Posts: 1,206 Member
    Options
    Wear a bra.

QFT :flowerforyou:
  • mmartinez_az
    Options
    Wear a bra.

let the tatas free
  • MrsBobaFett
    MrsBobaFett Posts: 802 Member
    Options

:laugh:
  • anj1030
    anj1030 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
  • Will_Thrust_For_Candy
    Will_Thrust_For_Candy Posts: 6,109 Member
    Options
    don't have sex with the waiter in front of me while we're waiting for the entrees to arrive.

same goes for bartender, valet, busboy, cashier... better yet, pretty much anybody else we might encounter while on the date.

'cause i REALLY hate when that happens! :angry:

Well dammit. This is totally where I'm going wrong :sad: All that wasted time. Good sex though. :drinker:
  • Roadie2000
    Roadie2000 Posts: 1,801 Member
    Options
    When you date me, this is what you get....

If the place you are taking me is 30-50 dollars a plate, I am dressed in a dress with expensive shoes, tasteful make up and accessories.

If the place is 15-29 a plate, then I am in a business casual suit (skirt and blouse combo or slacks and blouse) again great shoes, nice make up and accesories

if the place is 8-15 dollars a plate I'm in jeans and a nice top (not a tee), my nice flats or boots, again tasteful make up and accessories...

I always ask what you are having and order a plate that costs less than yours does. I do not order a drink until you do, if you order water, I order water. If you order a drink I order a glass of wine.

I never talk about my ex, unless you've asked me a question about my child that requires me talking about my ex. I do not ask about yours, but may ask about your child which would prompt some back history.

I always offer to pay, I have never been taken up on it.

I am almost always over dressed since it seems that no matter what the cost of the plate, men wear jeans and a ball cap. (which I don't understand....don't you want to impress me too?)

I prefer a coffee for a first date. It's quick, short and I can easily bail if it's not working out.

I think highly of you if you open my door or hold my elbow when I'm walking across an icy parking lot.

You do NOT get sex the first night. You should expect and know this. I have a child at home it makes sense you aren't coming to my place. I have a child at home, it makes sense i'm paying for a babysitter by the hour and I'm not coming to your place for a "nightcap".

I will not text or call you after, except for one brief text/email saying I had a good/great time (if I did) and that I was glad for the opportunity to meet you.

Once I send that, I will not reach out again until YOU do.

If you don't, I assume you didn't have a great time and I am ok with that.

I don't invest too much into the first date. It's like the pre interview of a job interview. You're just scoping out the field. So am I, so realise that I have other fish in the sea and if this looks like it's heading somewhere, THEN I will stop fishing.
    Ladies....take notes. This is how it's done.

A couple things to add:
    Do NOT be all demanding that men open doors for you, help you with your coat, pull out your chair, etc. If you want to be treated like a lady, act like a woman, not a spoiled princess. If you like that kind of stuff, mention it later. Some women like it, some don't, we don't know. Just don't be demanding about it.

When you are discussing where to go, if the guy asks you for input try to be a little bit helpful. Try not to say "I don't care", you don't have to pick the place but if you hate sushi or are a vegetarian or something then say that. I'm perfectly fine picking the place but I also want to go somewhere you feel comfortable. Plus I want to see your communicating and decision making skills.

Don't come on too strong, if we think you like us too much the challenge will be gone and we will like you less. It's not our fault, women do this too. Just play it cool, act like your having a good time but try to remain a little bit of a mystery.

If you meet someone somewhere and you get there early, let them know. This happened to me once, she showed up early, I didn't see her or recognize her from here pictures, and we both ended up getting a table. That's what text messaging was invented for.
  • homerjspartan
    homerjspartan Posts: 1,893 Member
    Options
    don't have sex with the waiter in front of me while we're waiting for the entrees to arrive.

same goes for bartender, valet, busboy, cashier... better yet, pretty much anybody else we might encounter while on the date.

'cause i REALLY hate when that happens! :angry:

Agreed. Also don't say "Who do I gotta blow to get a drink around here?"

.....and then mutter under your breath

"....like there is anyone in here I haven't....."
  • chopper_pilot
    chopper_pilot Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    scraping for the smallest hint of chemistry when all that's there is one-sided.

if it's not mutual, dont try to force it, just because he agreed to go out with you. Agreeing to go out with you doesnt mean youre great for each other. If there's no spark, let it go and move on. Dont put that much pressure on a first date. Just have fun and dont think about the future so fast.

be in the moment.
    recognize the lack of, or presence of, authentic chemistry.
  • _Tink_
    _Tink_ Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    Options
    talk to your ex the whole night
  • SexKittenlovesitrough
    Options
    When you date me, this is what you get....

I don't invest too much into the first date. It's like the pre interview of a job interview. You're just scoping out the field. So am I, so realise that I have other fish in the sea and if this looks like it's heading somewhere, THEN I will stop fishing.
    Ladies....take notes. This is how it's done.

If you meet someone somewhere and you get there early, let them know. This happened to me once, she showed up early, I didn't see her or recognize her from here pictures, and we both ended up getting a table. That's what text messaging was invented for.

Thank you.

YES! to the above! I had someone arrive early and didn't tell me, his picture was no where NEAR what he looked like. I grabbed a table and texted him only to have him tell me he was already here. THAT was embarrassing to have to get up from the table and look for him.
  • kdb247
    kdb247 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    expect the guy to pay...

Because nothing's classier than a guy asking a woman out for a first date and then expecting to divvy things up when the check comes.

LMAO:laugh:
  • Leonidas_meets_Spartacus
    Options
    Be a debbie downer, the guy on the first date is not your best friend to vent all the frustrations in life. That was probably my worst date though I was sympathetic to the girl.