Call Me Crazy... But I Want MFP Female Role Models!

Options

Replies

• TheSlorax
    TheSlorax Posts: 2,401 Member
    Options
    I think you'd have to go to bodybuilding.com for true female role models.

Why?

Nothing against the MFP ladies. I just find they are more disciplined and experienced on bb.com.

NO ONE CARES

Sorry, I didn't mean to upset anyone. :embarassed:

you completely dismissed the accomplishments of the women of MFP and say you didn't mean to upset anyone?

really?
  • 1PatientBear
    1PatientBear Posts: 2,089 Member
    Options

Why?

Nothing against the MFP ladies. I just find they are more disciplined and experienced on bb.com.

And where do you get this info from? Beyond the fact that it's just not true, it's insulting to the many, many women on MFP who have reached their goals - or are well on their way. You're new here, so you don't realize how many amazing and inspirational stories there are on here. You may want to look around before you make idiotic blanket statements like that.

And, for the record, I love all the women on my FL but I will give a special shout-out to AlliecoreXX, one of my oldest friends and a very dedicated member of MFP (and of bb.com).
  • Erin_goBrahScience
    Erin_goBrahScience Posts: 1,215 Member
    Options
    I love this OP!!!!

I vote for everyone on my FL! I can't even single any of them out, each and every one of them inspires me every day!

I don't want to forget TheSlorax...she's pretty freaking awesome too.
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    Options
    now THIS is a thread I can get behind!! Way to go, OP!!
    Options

Why?

you clearly pay no attention here, then. Welcome to MFP where the ladies aren't afraid to lift. :wink:
  • _Pseudonymous_
    _Pseudonymous_ Posts: 1,671 Member
    Options
    I can't look up to any of them. I'm pretty sure none of them are over 6'3".

I'm 6'1"... and wear 4" heels... you can look up to me! LOL

I'm only 5'10" But I have 6 inch heels so you can look up to me. Not much but a little bit. Maybe on stairs?
  • JenToms80
    JenToms80 Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Met som pretty amazing ppl on here!

Hats off to them! :flowerforyou:
  • MissSarahAllison315
    MissSarahAllison315 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    ALSO, way to go, OP :D love this!!!!
  • wjstoj
    wjstoj Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    You're crazy
    Options

Why?

Pssssst...some bb.com ladies reside here as well.

I haz a bb.com account. :wink:
  • _Pseudonymous_
    Options

THANKS!!! :D
  • PghPensFan69
    PghPensFan69 Posts: 2,393 Member
    Options
    Great thread.
  • Supahvixen
    Supahvixen Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Miz_Sparklez :flowerforyou:
  • Dan_Druff
    Dan_Druff Posts: 104
    Options

Why?

And where do you get this info from? Beyond the fact that it's just not true, it's insulting to the many, many women on MFP who have reached their goals - or are well on their way. You're new here, so you don't realize how many amazing and inspirational stories there are on here. You may want to look around before you make idiotic blanket statements like that.

And, for the record, I love all the women on my FL but I will give a special shout-out to AlliecoreXX, one of my oldest friends and a very dedicated member of MFP (and of bb.com).

You're right. I'm sorry. I wasn't thinking.
  • missyj1115
    missyj1115 Posts: 1,220 Member
    Options
    Miz_Sparklez :flowerforyou:

I 2nd THIS VERY MUCH!!!
  • Not_Left_Handed
    Not_Left_Handed Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Nobody knows who I am under this name (adding back friends shortly); however, I have to chime in on this one –

Lynnette (crazie4lulu) for sure is one – did you ever see her backstory?! If you saw what she looked like before she started getting serious, you’d be in awe.

Sandy (MireyGal) is another one – she continues to overcome personal issues and takes her frustrations out on that bag – her abs are amazing and when I look at her I just think “badass!”

Jaime (Mizz_Sparklez) … lost over 100lbs and still kicks *kitten* every day – her sweaty pics get me all hot and sweaty in another way *wink*

Lani – she was always gorgeous, but she took it to a new level when she started to get in shape

Amber (quadgasm) – so much badassery in that tiny little body

Jen (Ginja_Ninja6) – One of the most determined people. She’s human like everyone else and has her good and bad days, but she’s come a LONG way and is another one that lost quite a bit of weight the healthy way and continues to work out no matter how bad her mood is.

Soraya (SoVictorrious) – Cannot say enough about that woman – talk about someone who refuses to give up! She’s as determined as they get and she doesn’t care what people think – she’s on a mission and I was happy to be a part of her …dare I say the dreaded “J” word???!!

Laura (Silvergurl) – one of my faves – she’s been through a lot in her life and she’s bypassed it to make herself a better person

Marnie (MacInCali) - she was one of my long-time friends and me love her long time. She's made amazing progress and continues to battle herself which I can totally relate to! People think you look great, but we know our bodies and know we can do better.

My list was rather large so I could go on and on, but I just wanted people to know that just because people leave here for a bit doesn’t mean you haven’t made an impact on them.
  • sheenarama
    sheenarama Posts: 733 Member
    Options

THANKS!!! :D

Sooooo many. Silvergurl for sure!!! So many wonderful chicks here. :heart:
  • _firecracker_
    _firecracker_ Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    There's a lot of awesome kick *kitten* women. 2 that come to mind...
    Alliecore. Bad *kitten* to the max and continuously finds way to push herself.
    Sovictoriouss. Will not, can not quit. Constantly brings the ppl of her friends list together and has a way of reminding us all that we're all human. We all struggle. No matter how different our lives seem, we're all in the same together.

I know I messed up their names. I don't care.
  • _Pseudonymous_
    Options
    Yoovie, Mirey, and Desterknee spring to mind.

Apparently the key to success is a screenname ending in an "e" sound.

Then I am doomed to fail:indifferent: :sad: