7 day weight loss pill success!

Options

Replies

• justal313
    justal313 Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    Ypu want to lose 70 pounds taking dieuretics?? Good luck with that. One saturday morning I mixed up a batch of buttermilk pancakes with what turned out to be SPOILED buttermilk. I spent the rest of the weekend on the toilet with a bucket.

I lost 10 pounds that weekend. By the next weekend, I put 9 of it back, because I started eating food that wasn't going to take everything out with it at both ends.

Enjoy the dehydration.
  • AllonsYtotheTardis
    AllonsYtotheTardis Posts: 16,947 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure how much you know about pregnancy but you gain of lot of weight that is water retention due to poorer circulation in your body...

well, now you're just making stuff up. What a line of BS
  • DeltaZero
    DeltaZero Posts: 1,197 Member
    Options
    Cocaine and Ex-Lax work better ....

Boy-That-Escalated-Quickly-Anchorman.gif
  • Mammabear82
    Options
    wow-so much for community support. Just a bunch of haters. done
  • Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    Options
    Oh lmao. Main ingredient is...dandelion root, which is a natural diuretic. So much for it doing anything for your fat

supplemental-facts.png
  • jess135177
    jess135177 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    You have a lot of excuses as to why you cant lose weight and you think a magic pill will help you. Honestly good luck. Everyone has to start somewhere...You'll be back in a few months wondering why you are the same weight.
  • LishieFruit89
    LishieFruit89 Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    No need to be rude.

not being rude, just making my point! All i did was ask a question and got jumped on-you were not even who i was talking to as you did not post a reply so jump off!

Wow, so now you're telling me to go kill myself. Nice.

Donyelle, she could be from the UK or another country where it doesn't mean "kill yourself" but "get off my back"
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    In to hear more about these magic pills...

1341954418309_9661476.png
  • donyellemoniquex3
    donyellemoniquex3 Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options

If you want community support, go back to 4chan.
  • violet791
    violet791 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Just curious, are you on any medication or supplements for PCOS? I have it as well, and take prescription medication. Many people take a natural supplement - I believe it's chromium. Many women with PCOS do better to moderate their carbs since pcos can affect your insulin sensitivity.

There is a lot of info on www.soulcysters.net - it's message boards for PCOS women
  • Mammabear82
    Options
    and yeah-um from scotland, actually
  • AllonsYtotheTardis
    AllonsYtotheTardis Posts: 16,947 Member
    Options

You won't get support on this site for magic pills.
  • LishieFruit89
    LishieFruit89 Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    and yeah-um from scotland, actually

What happened to being done OP?
  • Serah87
    Serah87 Posts: 5,481 Member
    Options
    I lost weight the old fashion way!!! See ticker below!! :flowerforyou:
  • silken555
    silken555 Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    I had to look this one up, because you know... research. OP, did you read EVERYTHING about the ingredients? Search for side effects? Because it's not all that it's cracked up to be.

Dandelion root, buchu leaves, parsley leaves, burdock root and uva ursi are all diuretics. This means the weight you lose is water. Diuretics also reduce potassium levels and can give you dehydration and muscle cramping. Psyllium husk, aloe vera leaf and rice bran fiber are natural laxatives. Umm... yeah..... sounds wonderful. And you plan to take diuretics and laxatives every other week? Sounds healthy. :|

Sorry, but this pill is bogus. You would be better off throwing it in the trash and just eating at a calorie deficit.

I'm not sure how much you know about pregnancy but you gain of lot of weight that is water retention due to poorer circulation in your body...

also you didn't list the other 15+ ingredients: http://www.esupplements.com/products/7-day-weight-loss-pill/?utm_source=google+product+search&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=7-day-weight-loss-pill

She didn't need to.

As usual though one will block their ears and go lalalalala instead of listening...sigh.

I'd love it if people started giving themselves more credit rather than attributing their success to a 'magic' pill.

PS...unless you have liver or kidney issues a little suppliment isn't going to do anything to cleanse toxins. There aren't any toxins to cleanse. Metabolic changes also wouldn't be affected...not in one week anyway.
  • ValerieMartini2Olives
    ValerieMartini2Olives Posts: 3,024 Member
    Options
    In to hear more about these magic pills...

1341954418309_9661476.png

^^^^^YUP
  • subsonicbassist
    subsonicbassist Posts: 117 Member
    Options

I don't support needing to take pills, but you did say that you are now working out 5 days a week. THAT IS GREAT!!! Continue to do that OP, I'm sure you will continue your weight loss even on the off week. Honestly, like everyone else here is saying (I will try to state it a bit more eloquently), if you continue to work out and eat in a deficit, you will lose weight... you won't need some magic pill! Save that money and reward yourself with some new workout clothes when you drop a size :)

Check out IIFYM.com for a TDEE calculator if your weight loss stalls, and don't be afraid if the scale goes up a few pounds. Probabyl just your body storing a bit of water to protect your internal organs because you started working out and to replenish those lost from the herbs in the pill.
  • sugarchic64
    Options
    what are u taking???
  • sullus
    sullus Posts: 2,839 Member
    Options
    Cocaine and Ex-Lax work better ....

Boy-That-Escalated-Quickly-Anchorman.gif

I might have suggested methamphetamine, but the op seemed to think it was important for it to be herbal and thus "not a chemical" .. Cocaine is herbal .. so ..
  • rockmama72
    rockmama72 Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    I don't think OP was rude. I've been a weight watcher for 25 years and have fallen victim to weight loss advertising claims many, many times. Many of you have too, no? So we all see the light at different times. Chill on the shaming!

But OP, I'm betting the 5 pounds you lost is the limit. That was water. The rest is going to have to come off and stay off with good old-fashioned reducin'. Sorry, love. But if you stay here on MFP and log your food and eat at a deficit and exercise, you're pretty much guaranteed success. And you'll be healthy and proud and confident and you can go forward the rest of your life knowing that you are doing the best for yourself. It's a wonderful skill to have, and you'll be a fantastic example for your kids. Health and fitness NEVER comes from pills, "natural" or not. Health and fitness comes from health and fitness.