Biggest Loser's Rachel Frederickson's 155 weight loss??

Options
I am not a watcher of the show.. but wow that's some amazing weight loss..

Replies

• helendouble07
    Options
    I have to agree with you on this one. I cannot believe how amazing she looks.. Also, there is not 1 piece of sagging skin anywhere on her body!!! How did she do this?? Both of the guys had a ton of loose skin on their arms!! Hers.... Tight as Fort Knox!!
  • WhiteRabbit1313
    WhiteRabbit1313 Posts: 1,091 Member
    Options

Y'all DO realize that there is controversy surrounding her weight loss, right? They're saying that she lost so much that she's underweight, according to her BMI. People are not in agreement with the show rewarding her for something that is potentially dangerous to her health and well-being.

Just thought I'd share that...
  • amoffatt
    amoffatt Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    She looks amazing! Would like to know her secret to having tight skin like that. :happy:
  • stormyxpony
    stormyxpony Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    ^^ so would I.
  • elleloch
    elleloch Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    Um...?
  • turtledove773
    turtledove773 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I know! right? She looks amazing!
  • dimple_gal
    dimple_gal Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Young women who were previously athletic tend to do well on this show. In my opinion she looked a bit gaunt, but if I were 28 and had a chance at $250K, I would have pushed it too. She can always add some back, and probably will. It really made me rethink my goals, though. Thin is great, but skinny looks icky on women past a certain age.
  • WhiteRabbit1313
    Options
    Um...?

Did we step into an alternate reality, or something? :noway:
  • WhiteRabbit1313
    Options
    Young women who were previously athletic tend to do well on this show. In my opinion she looked a bit gaunt, but if I were 28 and had a chance at $250K, I would have pushed it too. She can always add some back, and probably will. It really made me rethink my goals, though. Thin is great, but skinny looks icky on women past a certain age.

Agreed. I hope she gains a few pounds to fill out her face a little better.
  • sassyjae21
    sassyjae21 Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options
    NM. Not even worth it
  • RoseGoldDinosaur
    RoseGoldDinosaur Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Dear Jillian Micheals,
    Me next! Do me next! Rachel and Jillian standing next to each other looked really similar. I love Jillian's shape and would kill to have it as well.
    :love:
  • turtledove773
    turtledove773 Posts: 122 Member
    Options

Y'all DO realize that there is controversy surrounding her weight loss, right? They're saying that she lost so much that she's underweight, according to her BMI. People are not in agreement with the show rewarding her for something that is potentially dangerous to her health and well-being.

It's a GAME show for goodness sakes she was in it to win it, she had the most weight loss, so she deserves to win. She worked her butt off "literally"!
  • ruffnstuff
    ruffnstuff Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Hee hee...alternate reality. That's a good one.

As for the loose skin questions - me thinks it's called PLASTIC SURGERY.
  • helendouble07
    Options
    I said the exact same thing
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options
    Why do we need another thread about this?
  • elleloch
    elleloch Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    Um...?

Did we step into an alternate reality, or something? :noway:

Yup
  • WhiteRabbit1313
    Options

It's a GAME show for goodness sakes she was in it to win it, she had the most weight loss, so she deserves to win. She worked her butt off "literally"!

You're...uh...

...just...

Nevermind...*kitten* it.

...Not worth it.
  • doIlhands
    doIlhands Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    When she left the ranch she was 19% BF and had 121lbs of lean mass and 28.5lbs of fat. Now she is 105lbs. So she lost AT LEAST 30lbs of lean mass IN A MONTH. That is a HUGE amount of lean tissue that she's catabolized in a very short amount of time between the second last episode filming and the finale. Shes not somebody you should look up to, JMO. Losing 45lbs in a month is extreme for anyone, but its ridiculous for someone who was already in a normal weight range. She had to have had a 5000+ deficit a day.
  • kileyt71
    Options
    I'm sorry. She looked awful. She was quoted as saying she did cardio all day. All. Day. She lost 45 pounds in three months. She lost a ton of muscle.

That's not good.
  • sassyjae21
    sassyjae21 Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options
    Why do we need another thread about this?

SERIOUSLY