tattoo argument with spouse

Replies

• JackieRL55
    JackieRL55 Posts: 144 Member
    Here's my school of thought: I don't give a half a flying rats *kitten* what people think. I'm 37 and have 8 tattoo's and will keep getting them until I'm on my death bed. I only work where I can wear them out in the open and I make sure that those I date and have in my life are well informed that their opinion of me and my body are irrelevant if it doesn't affect them.

Point is, if you care then by all means, follow the advice of the herd. If you don't, (which I believe you shouldn't) then do whatever the hell you feel like it!!! It's your body, your life.

• Too beta to not look you in the eye... but they are laughing in your face....funny how that works.

And really you not wanting to touch me is a compliment of the highest order.

Im sure a hyena would laugh in a lions face too if The Lion King has taught us anything.
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member

Too beta to not look you in the eye... but they are laughing in your face....funny how that works.

Im sure a hyena would laugh in a lions face too if The Lion King has taught us anything.

Can you feel the self love tonight, Nutella?
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member

Too beta to not look you in the eye... but they are laughing in your face....funny how that works.

I learned a lot about life from Disney movies too.... :laugh:
  • I'll be honest.

I actually kind of wish I lived near Nutellabrah just so I could watch him in action.

I'm sure it would be entertaining as all hell.
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress

Popstar Nutellabrah

tumblr_msj221Yl6Z1sgl0ajo1_500.gif
  • wolfsbayne
    wolfsbayne Posts: 3,116 Member

Popstar Nutellabrah

I've been lurking on this thread and it's been entertaining, but this ^^^ I couldn't stop giggling at my desk :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress

Popstar Nutellabrah

I've been lurking on this thread and it's been entertaining, but this ^^^ I couldn't stop giggling at my desk :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Nutella is achin' for bacon..

tumblr_lj1bltym521qhfc59o1_500.gif
  • Jazz_Hands
    Jazz_Hands Posts: 55 Member
    PS: I know a thing or two about marketing in the entertainment industry, and regardless of talent, you wouldn't sell as a pop star. Sorry. Acting? sure. Pop? no.
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Funniest thing I learned from Disney lately:

Funniest_Memes_you-can-t-marry-a-man-you-just-met_18439.jpeg
  • wolfsbayne

Popstar Nutellabrah

Nutella is achin' for bacon..

tumblr_lj1bltym521qhfc59o1_500.gif

I don't know why these are so funny, but :laugh: through the tears...
  • sillygoosie
    sillygoosie Posts: 1,109 Member
    I'll be honest.

I actually kind of wish I lived near Nutellabrah just so I could watch him in action.

I'm sure it would be entertaining as all hell.

Yes! He is a Bret Easton Ellis novel without the brilliant writing.
  • felinasbeads
    felinasbeads Posts: 75 Member
  • HA! Good one.

• False.

Hep C n shiz.
  • Brb. Gotta pick up my gf from school soon.

Anyway, I already won back on page 6 or something where I brought up the genetic Testosterone based Leader/Follower Alpha/Beta dynamic and everyone flipped out and started making fun of me for using big words.

Stay classy ladies.
  • wolfsbayne
    Brb. Gotta pick up my gf from school soon.

Anyway, I already won back on page 6 or something where I brought up the genetic Testosterone based Leader/Follower Alpha/Beta dynamic and everyone flipped out and started making fun of me for using big words.

Stay classy ladies.

Holy Crap! Is she in HIGH SCHOOL???!?!?!?!? :huh: :noway:

Stay classy ladies.

Sooooo you don't have a job then. You driving mommies car to pick her up from school?

Stay classy ladies.

Probably. Since he's a beta he had to go down in age.

Stay classy ladies.

Probably. Since he's a beta he had to go down in age.

Supposedly she's 18 but according to someone here he prefers them 15-19. You know ,because they don't know any better and that's about all he can get. Well, until he's banned from going near schools.