How I lost 360lbs in 15 months - with photos

Options

Replies

• donjessop
    Options
    Fabulous story of turning your life around. Congratulations.
  • iwantniceabs
    iwantniceabs Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    WOW, just WOW...I mean, WOW. Way to make such an inspiring and healthy change!!
  • ambascom
    Options
    Congratulations!! It is all in the smile on your face. You look absolutely amazing, such an inspiration. Welcome to your life; enjoy it, embrace it, and do what YOU want to do with it :) Psychology is a great field and though I don't know you personally, I can tell you will do amazing things with a degree. Keep up the great work!
  • fashric
    fashric Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    This is amazing will definitely be bookmarking this for some inspiration when I need it.
  • Benefitss
    Options
    I feel like I have just been given a 2nd chance thru you. Thank you so much! I have some similar issues with the alcohol, not quite to where you were at but I am already feeling better without it. I also have just started getting up earier to go walk for and hour each day before work and try to work out in the gym. It is nice to know that I am on the right track after reading your story. What an inspiration. Excuse me now while I get a fresh box of tissues! :cry:
  • Awesomers
    Awesomers Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Wow. You are a true success story. Congratulations!
  • ChloeBianca
    Options
    This is Amazing! :) Good Job!
  • Skinnymunkii
    Skinnymunkii Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    My jaw dropped at the photos. You have completely changed your life. Nothing short of amazing and an inspiration to all. Here's to your future!
  • macchiatto
    macchiatto Posts: 2,890 Member
    Options
    What an amazing and inspiring story. Congratulations! That is fantastic.
    I have an MA in clinical counseling and it sounds like a great field for you to get into. You have so much to offer to potential clients.
  • kimmireads
    kimmireads Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Simply Phenomenal!!! Congratulations to you and your new lease on your life. Hope school goes well and your experience helps both you and those you will help in the future. Best Wishes to you!
  • Topsking2010
    Topsking2010 Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    You're a superstar Brian!!!
  • erikarobles
    erikarobles Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    You are SUCH an inspiration!!!! Thanks for sharing!!!
  • juliezum
    juliezum Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    First of all, this is my favorite story I've read on this site. Secondly, you look amazing....healthy and happy! My favorite part was how you started with 5 minutes of exercise daily. Just 5 minutes! And how that snowballed into where you are now. Congratulations on your new lease on life. And your hard work and diligence is inspiring! Thank you so much for taking the time to tell your story.
  • AKcanookie
    AKcanookie Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    seriously inspirational - you are my new MFP hero!!! yay :-D
  • WiseTears
    Options
    OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!! I am soooooooooo proud of you! You're such an inspiration!!!!!!!
  • Jkn921
    Jkn921 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    You look so fantastic!! Very inspiring story!
  • janinab75
    janinab75 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Wow, what an amazing story! Congratulations on all your achievements and success, you are truly an inspiration!
  • wyattj99
    wyattj99 Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    Wow! What an inspiration! You have done amazing and let me say your HOT! :) Keep up the hard work.
  • fitacct
    fitacct Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Wow, simply WOW! Kudos to you on your determination to turn things around and kudos to Jackie for sticking by you. Amazing story. Best wishes for a beautiful life together.
  • aka_Kamalevantis
    Options
    Wow.... You look fantastic.... Well done doesn't even cover it....Just incredible.... WOW.... xXx