How I lost 360lbs in 15 months - with photos

Options

Replies

• Rachelc1992
    Rachelc1992 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    What an amazing story!! (Yep, read it all)!! Just well done! You should be so proud of yourself! And a big whoop to Jackie for being your motivator (a very important job!!)
    You are gorgeous :)! xxx:wink:
  • chatogal
    chatogal Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    wowwwww....bloody fantastic, Brian woot woot....woooohoooo....yeayyyyyyy...you are obe GREAT person!!!! xxxxx
  • tannadine
    tannadine Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Wow, just wow. You've really given me hope that I can make big changes in my own life. You are truly inspirational xx
  • get_fit2014
    get_fit2014 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Congratulations. Gave me chills. Such a awesome story of trump. Enjoy life to the fullest
  • VeggieGal777
    VeggieGal777 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    WOW! What a journey - You look so good! You are amazing!!!
  • Luizam25
    Luizam25 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Thank you for sharing your story. It is such an inspiration to all struggling with obesity and all its related poison. You make all of us thinking that IT'S POSSIBLE.
  • Charshine
    Options
    I am so inspired!! I've lost almost 100lbs 2x in the past, but gainied it all back and more. Started over in January, down about 20lbs so far.. You are an inspiration that it can be done!! And this time working on how how to keep it off, not just a quick fix, but a permenant lifestyle change! Keep up the great work!!!
  • SnowWhiteFanatic
    SnowWhiteFanatic Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you!!!! You are truly an amazing man and an inspiration!!!! I'm somewhat speechless which doesn't happen much! Lol
  • SephiraRose
    SephiraRose Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    WOW, What an amazing transformation. Your story is so inspiring.
  • drattedfatbody52
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your story. Congratulations. You look so healthy and happy. Good luck in your future!
  • harrison914
    Options
    That is amazing! If anyone is feeling down about weight loss or thinks it can't happen they need to read your story.

Congratulations, dude!
  • NutritionDivaRD
    NutritionDivaRD Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    I couldn't see your pics from my work computer yesterday and I just found the time to come back and look for them. WOW, Brian! Your story and your success are amazing and so inspirational! You've accomplished so much, not just weight loss. And you and Jackie look GREAT together! Keep up the great work and keep telling your story! :)

~Angela
  • suman68
    Options
    What an amazing story. You look fabulous and healthy.
  • Sandytoes71
    Sandytoes71 Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    What a story!!!! Congratulations! So inspiring!!!
  • shall1112
    Options
    and this is what it's all about! YOU saved your life. Jackie is amazing and you are lucky to have her but you did this for yourself! Your life was heading down a certain path and you reversed it. Absolutely amazing! You look fantastic and more importantly, you're healthy! congrats
  • Lindakaye_101
    Options
    Such an amazing story!! Thank you so much for sharing and inspiring others!
    Congrats!
  • grneyedgoddess77
    grneyedgoddess77 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for sharing your story with us! Truly inspiring!!
  • brian3245
    brian3245 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all of the feedback, everyone! It really means a lot to me... and Jackie!! :-)
  • JackieAC1951
    JackieAC1951 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Truly a remarkabe journey! Kudos to you and to Jackie for not enabling you in your former lifestyle.
  • prima073
    prima073 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Woah! Good job. What motivated you to get healthy and lose the weight?