90 Days Challenge to Lose 30 lbs = LittleJourney

Options

Replies

• HannahAliHealth
    HannahAliHealth Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I'm in for the little challenge. Also having trouble sticking to a plan so maybe the group will keep me on track. Let's do it!
    Promise that you'll log in everyday for few mins & I promise I will support you everyday!
  • HannahAliHealth
    Options
    I have a slow metabolism also, I have to incorporate lots of exercise but I'm am hoping with my new healthier way of eating that my metabolism jumps up again :)
    It will! Don't worry! Maybe will take little time but at the end it will melt the fat for sure!
  • HannahAliHealth
    Options
    I'd like to join! Need the motivation and I'm glad you started this board!. I'm 54, 212 and would like to be 180 on May 9th. I'm going to do 1200 calories a day and need to find some form of exercise. Walking would be awesome for me but I'm not sure it will ever stop snowing here :(
    I'm glad you are here! Let's do it together hands by hands
  • broox80
    broox80 Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    I will join. I have about 50 left to lose. It would be awesome to be half way there by summer!!!
    I cant go down to 1200 but I will keep my cals under my weekly goal. I will also drink my water and exercise 5-6 days a week!!!
    Stats: 33 (34 in a few weeks), 5'2 217 pounds currently, ultimate goal is 165. Hope to get there by my 35th birthday (march 1st 2015)!!
  • ya2013newyear
    ya2013newyear Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    HI all - I just logged on again today and I want to join the challenge. I am going to update my profile.
    NIce to meet everyone!
  • capnj1545
    Options
    Count me in! I love a good challenge and this fits in perfect with my goals! I'm a bridesmaid in a wedding May 8th, so this is great timing!

Im 28,
    CW 222
    GW 192.

I will be working with a 1200-1500 calorie budget. Looking forward to seeing us all 30 lbs lighter in May!
  • LynsP79
    LynsP79 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I'm in. 5'7" 182lbs.

Gained a stone over the winter but would like to lose 2.

This, week has been easy as I haven't been at work - in an American restaurant. Gonna need lots of will power to stay under 1500 cals and have energy to exercise.
  • Laura1293
    Laura1293 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am in too! :)
    Age 48
    Current weight 190
    Goal in 30 days 170
  • Julianawins
    Options
    I'm soooooo in!!
    I find it so hard to exercise so I try and do the best I can to keep my calorie intake under 1300(also very hard)
    I will try and exercise at least 3 days a week, let's do this!
    Please add me, I need all the motivation and inspiring words I can get :)

CW: 258
    GW: 150
  • Rooanew
    Options
    Hey, Count me in too! This sounds perfect for me I could do with the support, family still say its puppy fat at age 39!!! :noway: Not been here before, finding my way around!
    My goal is 1200 cals a day and exercise (brisk walking and swimming) 3x a week
    Good luck all x :happy:

CW: 224
    GW: 147
    Height 5'3
  • hippiechic2
    hippiechic2 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I want in!

CW 174
    GW 154
  • Jossies01
    Jossies01 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I just join fitness pal and i'm starting to lose weight from today. I'd love to join this challenge.

I'm 30
    Weight 242lb as of this morning
    Current goal is 229lb (which is where I had got to in weight loss before i got pregnant with my 4 month old bubs)
    Ultimate goal is 175lb

I'm Planning on exercise Monday to Friday for at least 30 mins a session.
  • RhysWill_I_Ams
    Options
    Yeah go for it! Good luck, if you want any help just add me
  • IrishGabriella
    IrishGabriella Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Hannah can you add me to the group thing please?
  • nstevens37
    nstevens37 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!
    Current weight: 181
    Goal: 151 in 90 days!
  • I'm in! Not counting calories but trying to "eat intuitively". Im ~5'4" and 262lbs
  • HannahAliHealth
    Options
    Good morning CHALLENGERS :D
    Are you READY? Today is the DAY to let that fat melt away!!

I tried to add everyone who posted here to the group site! Just in case I missed your name send me a message or comment here!
    **I'm sorry if I added you more than once!!!

Looking forward to melt with you ladies and gentlemen :D
  • FINDAWGELF
    Options
    Is it too late to join? I want to see if I can do this. 30lbs in 3 months. That wouls put me down to 225 and soooo much closer to my ultimate goal.
  • Totally in! Fits with my 35lb goal!

25 years old
    Height: 5'4"
    Weight: 174
    Goal: 140
  • cnellbell
    cnellbell Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
    CW - 153
    GW- 130