87lb loss total - LOTS of comparison pics through the whole

Replies

• amazing...well done :-)
  • Thank you for sharing! The best comparison is with your black dress. That is wonderful! Great job at doing this in your 20's as well, you should be SO HAPPY!
  • lorifrost1
    lorifrost1 Posts: 21 Member
    You're doing such an amazing job!! Wow!! I'm impressed. Way to go! You're gorgeous.
  • Wow, great job!!
    This really motivates me, keep it up!
  • Jena_72
    Jena_72 Posts: 1,057
    bumping for my friend Sara who could use a little reminder of how amazing she is!!:flowerforyou:
  • Tamishumate
    Tamishumate Posts: 1,171 Member
    You look AH MA ZING!!! Way to go girlie!
  • amysedwards
    amysedwards Posts: 20 Member
    Way to go! I completely understand the picture changing your whole life!
    Don't forget how far you have came and give yourself a pat on the back!
  • ltlhmom
    ltlhmom Posts: 1,202 Member
    Woohoo! You rock!
  • corena
    corena Posts: 141 Member
    Thank you for shareing, You look awsome, You are a great insperation to us all!!:flowerforyou:
  • yaelkw
    yaelkw Posts: 3 Member
    very inspiring! and you look lovely!
  • wow girl you look awesome. this is very very very very very very inspiring for me........You are one bad hotty now dont be afraid to show it off....
  • lab_goddess
    lab_goddess Posts: 170 Member
    Woo HOO!! Truly inspiring! You look amazing! So glad you shared your pics! Helps with my Motivation!
  • myukniewicz
    myukniewicz Posts: 906 Member
    woah sexy mamma :D great job!!!! and congratulations. you are an inspiration to everyone :bigsmile:
  • carolynmarie
    carolynmarie Posts: 2 Member
    WOW! I have to say, you were gorgeous in your before picture, but the after....wow wow wow!
  • omg i didnt realize you where that big your a frien don my page and i fallow your youtube and stuff i honestly thought u where just a chubby girl trying to lose a little! i wish you had started your youtubes before tho! im 235 and i need to get down a lot! you look amazing!!!
  • royam01
    royam01 Posts: 123
    You look great! Beyond that even... this is so incredibly inspiring! :) keep up the good work you are a beautiful woman and you should be so proud of what you have accomplished!!!!
  • ypena78
    ypena78 Posts: 236 Member
    Nice, you look AMAZING. that is my inspiration for the day.....Keep up the good work...I can't wait until I get to the 100's. I have exactly 17lbs to go until I get back into the 100's.....
  • You're doing it girl.. Really happy for you. Not everyone is born with natural good looks. You are one who was. Nice that is really shows now. I know that Oprah and TV people always say it's inner beauty that counts. LOL but outward beauty is pretty special too. Now you have it. WAY TO GO.
  • cieraangel
    cieraangel Posts: 88 Member
    You look fantastic!
  • azqt07
    azqt07 Posts: 1 Member
    wow. thats inspiration right there.. thankyou for sharing!
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!