Replies

• nutellabrah
    Options
    vintage-women-ads-11.jpg

someones been a naughty naughty guurrllll
  • emtbabe1029
    Options
    I think you married the wrong man, OP.

Mine lets me spend 45 minutes a day doing whatever i want at the gym, as long as all my responsibilities as a wife and mother are taken care of by the time i leave.

:noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :grumble: :grumble: :grumble: :grumble: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :huh:
  • QueenBishOTUniverse
    QueenBishOTUniverse Posts: 14,121 Member
    Options
    vintage-women-ads-11.jpg

But my husband doesn't drink coffee! :sad: :sad: :sad:

Maybe if I burn the pie?
  • punkypenny
    punkypenny Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I hear people talking ALLL the time about how women can lift just as good as men can and not get big and SUPAH bulky doing it.

I'm sorry, but I just don't see it. Women CANNOT do everything that men can do and I think lifting is a prime example of this. Ya'll should just leave the lifting to the men, since at least THEY know what they're doing.

While you're at it, you should just let your man be the breadwinner too and work while you stay home...that way, your man can have a hot meal on the table when he walks in the house at night, which he most certainly deserves. Women should do the housework and raise the kids, since that's the job they were put on this Earth to do.

If the need to work out is there, do everyone a favor and stick with the cardio....you DO realize how ridiculous ya'll look trying to lift the heavy things, don't ya? Wish I had a good gif to prove my point!

LOL, I dare you, no I double dog dare you to say this to a lifting woman's face and not just on the internet safely hiding behind your monitor. You'll wish you had some muscles to protect yourself when she beats you to sleep.
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options
    In for pie and spankings.
  • Of_Monsters_and_Meat
    Of_Monsters_and_Meat Posts: 1,022 Member
    Options
    cute-wives.jpg
  • She_Hulk
    She_Hulk Posts: 277
    Options
    vintage-women-ads-11.jpg

Now see I like this. Gonna have to buy cheap coffee.........
    [/quote

I give you more than that daily....

Yes you do! :blushing: :wink:
  • Hauntinglyfit
    Hauntinglyfit Posts: 5,537 Member
    Options
    I hear people talking ALLL the time about how women can lift just as good as men can and not get big and SUPAH bulky doing it.

I'm sorry, but I just don't see it. Women CANNOT do everything that men can do and I think lifting is a prime example of this. Ya'll should just leave the lifting to the men, since at least THEY know what they're doing.

While you're at it, you should just let your man be the breadwinner too and work while you stay home...that way, your man can have a hot meal on the table when he walks in the house at night, which he most certainly deserves. Women should do the housework and raise the kids, since that's the job they were put on this Earth to do.

If the need to work out is there, do everyone a favor and stick with the cardio....you DO realize how ridiculous ya'll look trying to lift the heavy things, don't ya? Wish I had a good gif to prove my point!

LOL, I dare you, no I double dog dare you to say this to a lifting woman's face and not just on the internet safely hiding behind your monitor. You'll wish you had some muscles to protect yourself when she beats you to sleep.

So aggressive. That's not very lady-like.
  • Fullsterkur_woman
    Fullsterkur_woman Posts: 2,712 Member
    Options
    How 'bout some more Supernatural gifs?

tumblr_inline_mlu67fCETZ1qz4rgp.gif

And it's not my fault I am not barefoot and pregnant in the kitchen-- my uterus fell out from all the heavy liftingz!! :sad:
  • Fullsterkur_woman
    Options

No, see, 'cause the woman gets out all her aggression on the weights and gets endorphins from the hard exercise. We're actually very nice people!
  • SunofaBeach14
    SunofaBeach14 Posts: 4,899 Member
    Options
    cute-wives.jpg

^^^ Apron and heels. I love fetish threads! :drinker:

Wut?
  • Sarah4fitness
    Sarah4fitness Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    I'm 9/10 sure the OP is meant to be sarcastic/satirical.
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Options
    I'm 9/10 sure the OP is meant to be sarcastic/satirical.
    only 9?
  • Fullsterkur_woman
    Options
    cute-wives.jpg
    And by "Pep", of course we mean "amphetamines"! :laugh:
  • mank32
    mank32 Posts: 1,323 Member
    Options
    Obvious troll is obvious.

I know, right? I totally get what OP is saying though: i felt so wrong last month when i moved most of my belongings into my new apartment all by myself. i could just feel the neighbors all looking at me like, "WTF is wrong with this woman?" i feel strange moving my mother's 40-lb sacks of cat litter for her, or schlepping 20-lbs of books and art supplies to and from my car all the damn time. i mean, i know men need to feel needed, and i'm never going to land one if i keep going at this rate. :sad:
  • miss_jessiejane
    miss_jessiejane Posts: 2,820 Member
    Options
    How 'bout some more Supernatural gifs?

tumblr_inline_mlu67fCETZ1qz4rgp.gif

And it's not my fault I am not barefoot and pregnant in the kitchen-- my uterus fell out from all the heavy liftingz!! :sad:

PieSupernatural.gif
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,592 Member
    Options
    I can do anything men can do including piss standing up
  • FancyPantsFran
    FancyPantsFran Posts: 3,687 Member
    Options
    The only heavy things I need to lift are pots & pans and the occasional beer
  • OMG...thank you thank you thank you!!!!

I'm going to show this to my man....he keeps pushing and pushing me to join him at the squat rack in the gym...

he keeps saying things like....Squat B1tch...and DAT AZZ....

I keep telling him he's silly...

he is right?

I'm gonna get supah bulky if I lift...

I want dat azz that Dana Lynn Bailey has and I just KNOW it came from cardio only.

thank you OP!!!!

Tell him if you join him at the squat rack, it's possible that your personal rack will shrink, which is a shame cuz yours makes me jealous! Maybe it's all the heavy lifting I've been doing? Maybe it's the 2 kids I breast fed? But probably the lifting!

oh it totally must be the lifting!!!!

(srs not srs)

Damn! I knew it! Ok ok....what if I hang a pink weight off of my bewbs and hang upside down on a stripper pole?

gravity fixes all sorts of sins...

I would Totes macgotes try it.
  • She_Hulk
    She_Hulk Posts: 277
    Options
    The only heavy things I need to lift are pots & pans and the occasional beer

Don't forget the key lime pie. Mmmm.....key lime pie. Beer. Not sure which I like better. :happy:
This discussion has been closed.