Modern Day Pin-up Girls - WEEK 14

Options

Replies

• ttaylortulsa
    ttaylortulsa Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    My diary's public and I'm open to suggestions! And fyi, the corn chips, salsa, and sour cream were an attempt to boost cals quick. Not that it mattered. haha.

Nuts are a great and healthy way to up your calorie intake - almonds, peanut (or pb), cashews, etc.
  • zeorimer
    Options
    Can someone add me to this group?:heart:
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    Can someone add me to this group?:heart:

Rach is the founder of the group. You have to send her your weight. And then weigh in on every Monday.
  • amcmillan730
    amcmillan730 Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    for the most part... i love this site... and the people on it are awesome!!! but every once in a while you find one who basically says everyone else is wrong... and since they've been successful... you must just be stupid! ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! ok i feel better now :)
  • amcmillan730
    Options
    This is what happens. Ya know how I was trying to do higher calories with better food. None of that could possible happen today. I'm right at 900 calories for the day and I'm full--have been all day. I don't know what the deal is...maybe I'm underestimating quantities of food? No clue. But I need about 500 calories stat and there no way thats possible unless I down a pint of ice cream...or a 6-pack of beer. And I'm not about to do that.

My diary's public and I'm open to suggestions! And fyi, the corn chips, salsa, and sour cream were an attempt to boost cals quick. Not that it mattered. haha.

your morning cereal is showing up as only 4 calories... i believe it should be about 180 :)
  • Katiekat1182
    Katiekat1182 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Great job ladies!! Glad my birthday and Thanksgiving are passed so I can get back into the swing of things!!
  • Mandy0223
    Mandy0223 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Great results everyone, especially since this was Thanksgiving week! :):happy:
  • Helinah26
    Options
    ive been invited back to sing with my auditioned choir at my old school since Im alumni now .and so im hoping to lose 5-10 lbs or even more by Dec. 14 I don't know if i can lose that much in that amount of time but Im gonna try :D good luck with your weight loss this week pinups!! and welcome new pinups!! :D have a great week everyone!! :D
  • brittanydaniel79
    Options
    This is what happens. Ya know how I was trying to do higher calories with better food. None of that could possible happen today. I'm right at 900 calories for the day and I'm full--have been all day. I don't know what the deal is...maybe I'm underestimating quantities of food? No clue. But I need about 500 calories stat and there no way thats possible unless I down a pint of ice cream...or a 6-pack of beer. And I'm not about to do that.

your morning cereal is showing up as only 4 calories... i believe it should be about 180 :)

Good catch, but I really did only have a handful. I used it like granola on top of yogurt and blueberries. It was delicious. :)
  • forJupiter
    Options
    Goals this week:
    1.) I WILL drink all my water.
    2.) I WILL be more strict about my workout regimen
    3.) I WILL watch my snacking.
  • kayleigh333
    Options

Got sucked back into bad habits the last 2 weeks, eating everything in site, and I'm putting a stop to it NOW. I'm not letting myself get out of control again.

Me too!! Time to get back on track this week. I want a loss next monday!!
  • MaryAnne1
    MaryAnne1 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    My goals for this week are to try and exercise 5 times a week, although knee is still playing up :ohwell:
    I really want to lose more than half a pound this week and start heading towards those 160s. Last month was a slow one, maybe I need to up my calories a bit more. I seem to struggle to hit my goal of 1400, but am sure I lose more on the weeks that I eat a bit more.
  • amcmillan730
    Options

Good catch, but I really did only have a handful. I used it like granola on top of yogurt and blueberries. It was delicious. :)

i saw where it said 3/4 cup and got confused. haha sorry :) I just had that cereal for the first time today... and it was delicious :)
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    The chart has been updated since yesterday. :)
  • Ashley_Panda
    Ashley_Panda Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    Starting over today from almost a full week of not really working out or watching what I eat. Baby is feeling better so it's time to make me start feeling better. My TOM came early yesterday. Sneaky *****. But glad it's out of the way. My Mr's birthday is Friday and mine is the Thursday after that then we are going to my mom's. Hoping to really push so people can actually see a change when we go down there. :) I'm only about 5.7lbs away from the big 4-0! Let's see if I can do it. Lol.

Hahaha. I need someone to text me and tell me to get up and work out.
  • SweetPandora
    SweetPandora Posts: 660 Member
    Options
    I don't have your cell so here's your text!

Ash get your butt in gear and do your workout! You know u will feel gr8 afterwards! xoxo

Karen
  • SweetPandora
    Options
    I forgot to ask, how is the little man doing? *hugs* for Jasper

Karen
  • Ashley_Panda
    Options
    Lol. Thanks Karen.

He's doing great! We have our first sign language session today since his surgery so should be good for him to be around other people. Well if his Deaf educator isn't stuck in jury duty. Other then that, he's practically back to his normal loving playful self!
  • SweetPandora
    Options
    That is so good to hear! Thanks for bringing a smile to my face!

Karen
  • Ashley_Panda
    Options
    If I knew how to post videos I would post one of him signing. It's too cute. :)