The Difference 3lbs Can Make (w/ before & after pics)

Replies

• vivaldirules
    vivaldirules Posts: 169 Member
    I'm really impressed that you have transformed your body so effectively without losing weight. That's pretty convincing. Thank you!
  • LydiaKO
    LydiaKO Posts: 40 Member
    I loveee this!
  • beerey05
    beerey05 Posts: 80 Member
    Omg! You look great and thank you for sharing this! My scales not moving much either, I couldn't have seen this at a better time!
  • AllisonAugustyn
    AllisonAugustyn Posts: 17 Member
    Such a good reminder about the scale! Awesome work!
  • CanGirl40
    CanGirl40 Posts: 379 Member
    AMMMMAAAAAYYYYYZZZZINGGGGG!!! Seriously, what a difference!!!!!!! Love the body recomp!!!! CONGRATS! And thanks for posting!
  • onehotma602
    onehotma602 Posts: 12 Member
    Looking fabulous! Thanks for the post. Going to start taking more pics to see results.
  • SephiraRose
    SephiraRose Posts: 766 Member
    Great work.
  • enkennon
    enkennon Posts: 161 Member
    Can't believe that those pictures re only 3lbs apart!!! Just asked my boyfriend "how much weight do you think is in between these photos" Don't take this the wrong way ( esp since you don't looks like that first pic anymore) but he said 60LBS!!!!!!!

THAT is how good you look. congratulations! very inspirational
  • Kamikazeflutterby
    Kamikazeflutterby Posts: 770 Member
    Wow, that's an amazing difference, and a win no matter what your scale says. Congratulations!
  • SASSYnCHICago
    SASSYnCHICago Posts: 98 Member
    You have really leaned up! in Addition to lifting weight are you eating more protein? and a cleaner diet? It's takes diet & exercise to get your body to change.
    And you have done it well. Keep up the wonderful work -- you look fantastic. I have and am doing the same as you and it is a process, one that is hard to change your mind set after learning to run and being able to drop the lbs now at maintenance and doing more weight lifting and cross training including boxing, kickboxing & spinning - so it's working but it is a process.

Congrats!
  • jayliospecky
    jayliospecky Posts: 25,022 Member
    Excellent. Really.

I love these stories - they really encourage me to keep doing what I'm doing.

:drinker:
  • 321blueeyes
    321blueeyes Posts: 279 Member
    Thanks for sharing - great inspiration! Makes me want to spend more time with heavy weights :)
  • deetee6718
    deetee6718 Posts: 70 Member
    Motivating to say the least! WOW!!
  • cornfritter22
    cornfritter22 Posts: 230 Member
    Thank you so so so so so much! You really give me hope because I'm stuck and I have been for a long while. I'm focusing on exercise to hopefully drop some body fat. Your story is going to help keep me going. I just showed your pictures to my fiance. I wear him down with stories like yours so eventually he will let me splurge on some more equipment :)

P.S. His eyes lit up at your bikini photos. You've got some nice stuff happening there :)
  • bybyadipocytes
    bybyadipocytes Posts: 51 Member
    Thanks this \is great motivation!
  • fithealthygirl
    fithealthygirl Posts: 290 Member
    Great job!! I don't have a lot of lbs left to lose, so I find posts like yours so motivating!
  • rosiereally2
    rosiereally2 Posts: 539 Member
    Wow! Thank you so much for sharing this.
  • kiittenforever
    kiittenforever Posts: 478 Member
    Beautiful congrats :bigsmile:
  • codycsweet
    codycsweet Posts: 1,019 Member
    Amazing thank you this is about were I want to be. Your before at 145 is where I was when I was in my first years in college then came a job marriage and three kids and I was at 250, now down to 206. Thank you and you look amazing
  • Mitzigan94
    Mitzigan94 Posts: 393 Member
    Congrats on your progress pics!

You look amaziing!
  • Incredible work. Thanks for posting this! My scale's been "stuck" too, so this is further motivation to keep up the weight lifting I've been doing 2x/week for the past month.
  • skittlesnhoney
    skittlesnhoney Posts: 651 Member
    I need to show my sister in law this. She has been working out with me but she gets frustrated and says every time she does a work out regimen she doesn't lose any weight.

I only have about 12 lbs. between my pictures on my profile (in the pink bikini) and working with weights definitely makes a difference. I am still doing the Body Pump classes 3x a week because I'm scared of the weight floor, but maybe soon I'll look into it and try to muster the courage. lol
  • dlbaron
    dlbaron Posts: 79 Member
    amazing results!!! thank you for sharing! I'm just starting to focus more seriously on lifting and this is great inspiration. It's also a wonderful reminder to take regular photos- the number on the scale gets to me even though I know as I gain muscle, weight won't matter, but I will keep taking photos as my real measure of progress
  • amykuh
    amykuh Posts: 27 Member
    I add my praise and support!

Fantastic job! I am inspired and encouraged. Thank you!!
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    I was supposed to be going to bed, but I had to bump the awesome. Fantastic work, OP!
  • Wow... Excellent progress!
  • EvgeniZyntx
    EvgeniZyntx Posts: 24,208 Member
    believer. Keep on revolution, OP!
  • SuperGirlia
    SuperGirlia Posts: 1 Member
    I have been advising my friends to stop measuring their success with a scale too! The attached pic shows the difference in my body after a 6 month Bootcamp style workout, 1 hour per day 5 days per week. My weight barely changed at all! There is only a 2-3 lb difference between the 2 images. I am wearing the same exact outfit in both pics, despite the lighting.

I lost several inches & gained tons of energy & that meant so much more than my weight; which only went from 153.5 to 151 lbs.

alnlfm.jpg
  • erinxo13
    erinxo13 Posts: 892 Member
    So inspiring, I love it. Great job!
  • Otterluv
    Otterluv Posts: 9,083 Member
    Well done, OP, your hard work is definitely paying off!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!