87lb loss total - LOTS of comparison pics through the whole

Options

Replies

• Fineraziel
    Options
    One word : WOW !!!
  • keta6atl
    Options
    Congratulations!....very inspiring!...great job!
  • babygurl1
    babygurl1 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!!! Keep up the great work!!
  • BigGail
    BigGail Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    You look wicked! And your party dress is lush (love the tatts too).

Nice one x
  • scrieghtney
    Options
    WOW I KNOW WE DNT KNOW EACH OTHER PUT IM SOOOOOOOOOOOO PROUD OF YOU ..YOU LOOK FAB AND YOUR PICTURES HAVE INSPIRED ME TO KEEP GOING...........THANKS :) I KNOW IT MUST HAVE BEEN A CHALLENGE BUT YOU DID IT AND YOU'RE STILL DOING IT ...KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK..YOU LOOK BEAUITFUL :)
  • Chiquita_Banana
    Options
    wow great job!, very inspiring
  • RunConquerCelebrate
    Options
    You look amazing thanks for sharing your pictures and giving me the motivation to keep going.
  • Positively_Me
    Positively_Me Posts: 1,500 Member
    Options
    Can I say you look amazing!!!! I love your youtube videos you are very inspirational!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • tiffanyb73
    Options
    WOW! absolutely stunning..the change is phenomenal!
  • aschr690
    aschr690 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Wow. This is so inspiring! I know you will reach your goal and seeing actual people make such dramatic differences reminds me that I can too! Thank you for sharing your pictures and I'm even considering taking honest, this is how fat I am, pictures haha
  • darclewis
    Options
    Wow! Congrats on all of your success! I weigh a little bit more then you did when you first started, so the pictures are a real motivation for me! I just started my weight-loss journey 5 days ago and I hope to be down to 170 (the top end of the normal range for my bone structure) by January 2012.

Thank you so much for sharing your progress with us, this has been a great motivator for me to keep at it!

Just curious, what kind of exercises are you doing?
  • tranz4md1
    tranz4md1 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the amazing post. What a journey!
  • LosingLbsAndGainingConfidence
    Options
    <3 you're amazing...and in may you're gonna be one sexy *kitten* ***** sitting on the beach of Cozumel drinking Margaritas :)
  • BughaBear
    Options
    Woohoo one hot mama I'm so proud of u it inspires me I have only been doin this nice nov 10th and I have lost 7 lbs and I'm proud of myself by the time hubby comes back from deployment I should be 60-70 lbs lighter and see in these pics really inspire me and I know I can do it, thanx for this post!
  • ChantalC1969
    ChantalC1969 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    WOW What a difference! You look amazing! Congrats! Keep it up girl! You can do it!
  • triomomplus2
    Options
    you look amazing~very motivating ;)
  • sabrina35
    Options
    You have truly inspired me TODAY... I fell off the wagon for a week, I'm getting back on. You look awesome. You're going to knock them on their a@@es with that dress. lol
  • dmscott09
    Options
    Wow you look great. What all are you doing? Are you just tracking your calories or what? I am 230 now and want to lose atleast 60 lbs
  • loxleys
    loxleys Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    you look amazing, nice to see a really good transformation. well done
  • dlcam61
    dlcam61 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Great job, you've worked so hard and you have done a great thing for yourself :) The new dress is HOT! :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!