Do anything special when you hit your goal weight?

Options

Replies

• Iknowsaur
    Iknowsaur Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    I will be getting boobs >> And so, so many clothes.

And congratulations! That's amazing!
  • MissLeelooDallas
    MissLeelooDallas Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I'm one of the ones who went out and bought a bunch of clothing. I also went dancing to celebrate. It's a good feeling.
  • Beastmode454
    Beastmode454 Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    i want to get a tribal tiger on my chest... when i hit mine..
  • Jane2285
    Jane2285 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    When I do, I will get a new tattoo...my daughter picked out a butterfly to add to her name on my ribs....I have a Phoenix bird for my son. I will also go shopping and buy that swimming suit I've always wanted!
    Megan:)
  • kiwigal41
    kiwigal41 Posts: 1,059
    Options
    I bought myself a pair of L.A. Idol jeans....they are expensive....and I hate paying more than $30 for a pair of jeans....so it was hard parting with the money but I wanted a pair of blingy jeans....they look great and I love them!
  • simsburyjet
    simsburyjet Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    I did the wing challenge at sliders and ate superhot wings in 9 minutes.. got them free.. Then had to go
    home cause I felt sick.
  • RoseGoldDinosaur
    RoseGoldDinosaur Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Very nice work!

I will probably be buying a cute bikini.

Other great options that I'm considering that may be more unisex: new workout shoes, an iPod with arm band attachment for running, the expensive workout clothes "real athletes" wear (because hey you work out!), some home workout equipment because you know you're serious about it now, a fitbit or body but to help with maintenance, or some new sports equipment (bike???) to help you maintain with some healthy new hobbies.
  • mshippiequeen
    mshippiequeen Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    congratulations on being awesome!

when i hit goal, i worked on the next thing - i quit smoking!
  • Live_To_Win
    Live_To_Win Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    New tattoo, just for me
  • Ian214
    Ian214 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Streak
  • AllieBear88
    AllieBear88 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    We're hoping to go to the beach next summer, after I graduate. My goal is to be at least fifty pounds lighter by then, if not more. I'll treat myself to a new bathing suit and walk along the beach in confidence. Ultimately, I want a tattoo. I have a few picked out, but the places I want them need to some toning and firming up before getting inked.
  • xoeva
    xoeva Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    When I hit my first (mini) goal I went out and bought a horizontal striped t shirt... (in a medium size I might add....). I LOVE stripes and really truly look awful in them with the extra weight....
  • superspork2
    superspork2 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Congrats are hitting your goal weight! Thats a good day!

When I hit my goal weight I got a tattoo. I had set up rewards for myself when I lost 5, 15, then the 25lbs. I'm going to hold off on getting all new clothes because I'm still loosing a little weight and I want to tone up more which I suspect with affect my pants size.. Although some new things like swim suits will have to happen because it would be indecent to go in public in my old ones.. :blushing:
  • xoeva
    xoeva Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    When I hit my GW I'm gonna get myself a really nice vintage-style bikini...and some Agent Provocateur underwear...and a new dress...maybe a whole new wardrobe, just to be on the safe side ;)

Good one! ...and throw out the old clothes...
  • Snooozie
    Snooozie Posts: 3,444 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: I bought my very first pair of "single digit" sized jeans EVER when I hit my goal weight..... and did the happy dance in em!

But in truth my best "reward" came one day when I made a quick stop at the grocery store on the way home from a long, fast paced walk.. I wouldn't normally stop in public in my sweaty shorts and t shirt... but I only wanted to grab a pre made salad so in I went hoping to hell I didn't see anyone I knew LOL... as I was flying to the cash one of the ladies I chat with few days who works in the the salad section passed by me .. and she stopped dead and said "wow, you're looking really FIT these days"... I couldn't stop smiling for a week after that... some people had commented that I "seemed to have lost weight" along the way, etc etc... but nobody has ever used the word FIT and me in the same sentence before. I still remember that moment and probably always will... because it was the defining moment for me to realize I really WAS getting to my goals. :bigsmile: Best reward EVER for me.
  • doug_pierce
    Options
    I'm going to shave my head when I hit mine. It's a look I can't pull off until I lose some more weight.
  • susie3g
    susie3g Posts: 267
    Options
    About the most I plan to do to reward myself is breathe deeply and cross my legs again. That's reward enough for me. Congratulations on your loss!
  • ibleedunionblue
    ibleedunionblue Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Ran a marathon. Actually, I ran 2 to celebrate. But seriously, I talked about a food reward, then as the day came, I decided against it. And I ended up running the marathons.
  • lumyrainstar
    Options
    Firstly, congrats on reaching your goal :) that's awesome. Secondly, I have a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG way to go til I reach mine but when I do, I plan on buying an entire wardrobe (I have a lot more to lose than your goal was so it will kind of be necessary at that point) and I plan on throwing a party. Inviting friends, and more importantly I can't wait until the day I reach my goal and can post "before and after" photos :) Here and on Facebook. :) That'll be a big thing in and of itself. :)
  • GuyIncognito123
    GuyIncognito123 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    I'm ordering an extra large fully loaded pizza with a side of Greek wings and I'm going to eat until I puke.
    Then have a chocolate milkshake - maybe a DQ Blizzard.

:glasses: