What is your "goal" by MAY for your summer body?

Options

Replies

• cakebatter07
    cakebatter07 Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    Lose 20 pounds and tighten up everywhere.
  • fast_stacie
    fast_stacie Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    By the end of May I'd like to reach onederland - that's about 30 pounds.
  • bc2ct
    bc2ct Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    sub 7 minute erg score, 200lb squat, 17% body fat and no lower, +3 lbs muscle mass... oh and I want to look sexy as *#&$ in a bikini (because I've gotta overcome my blindingly pale skin somehow)
  • BarbellBlondieRuns
    BarbellBlondieRuns Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    Double my bench pressing weight.
  • missyahall2
    missyahall2 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Full six-pack!!
  • charlicee
    Options
    Not show much pudge being at 170 lbs when wearing my jeans at my waist ;)
  • Nikoruo
    Nikoruo Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    I'm hoping to reach just under 200lbs by the end of may :) I wont have a beach body yet but i'll be hellah closer lol. 29lbs approx to go~!
  • quilasoul
    quilasoul Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    To be completely comfortable in a bikini.

all of this.
  • R_Calvillo
    R_Calvillo Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    By May, get down to 190lbs. I want to be down to 185lbs by June.
  • ottermotorcycle
    ottermotorcycle Posts: 654 Member
    Options
    I just want to have an amazing muscular body so that when people see my tiny self finally take off the flannel and yoga pants theyre like SINCE WHEN DO U EXERCISE YOU CRAZY HOT GIRL
  • tlaurenw
    Options
    I would love to be 180 or lower.. I have never worn a bikini and probably never will thanks to my stretch marks from having a baby :D but I would rock a tankini!!
  • lolosensan
    Options
    to look in the mirror and go "damn!"

I've stopped caring so much about the scale and am focused much more on strength & cardio, although I am still part of this 100 day challenge and I believe my goal for May was 135lbs...

eh mostly I just want to say "damn!"
  • SapiensPisces
    SapiensPisces Posts: 992 Member
    Options
    I'd like to be below 160, maybe close to 155 by then and a solid 8/10 in pants. That might be a bit aggressive though.
  • KeepCalmNGetyaSweatOn
    Options
    To have buffer arms for better casting while fishing this summer :bigsmile: ????
  • jennahbooboo
    Options
    To lose the tummy and tone up my thighs! Don't really have a goal weight to achieve, just want to be comfortable with what I see in the mirror.
  • artsyparts
    artsyparts Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Lose 10 more pounds - although I have a cruise next month - but it's a Fun & Fitness cruise, so plenty of exercise classes and healthy food choices available for those 2 weeks.
  • gangstagirl625
    gangstagirl625 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    My goal is to be 125, but I'd be happy at 135 which is still the lowest I would have been in my teenage and adult life. I'm 32 and 5'4" and current weight is 156.6 mind you I was 230 in 8th grade. I'd like to achieve this goal by May 10
    My wedding is May 24 that why I said May 10 have to have time to get my dress taken in.
  • jaded_rose
    jaded_rose Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    I'm having my first baby in early April so i hope by May I can workout and not find myself to out of shape.
  • carolsteele45
    carolsteele45 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    By the beginning of May to have passed my required goal of 140lbs, and by the 22nd of May to have reached my desired goal of 130lbs - then off to the beach lol
  • _Tink_
    _Tink_ Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options
    I just have a few more pounds to drop to get to pre-baby weight. I want to continue working on strength and seeing positive changes in my body composition. I haven't worn a bikini in years; I think I'm ready to finally put one on again.