The Difference 3lbs Can Make (w/ before & after pics)

Options

Replies

• sfbaumgarten
    sfbaumgarten Posts: 912 Member
    Options
    This just blows my mind... It really is a huge difference! Congrats on a job VERY well done!
  • sierra_12
    sierra_12 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    you look fabulous! this is a great story for everyone, especially those that think the scale is the end-all be-all when it comes to heath and body transformation. way to go girl! (:
  • CynthiaT60
    CynthiaT60 Posts: 1,280 Member
    Options
    Un-freaking-believable! Congrats and thanks for the motivation! :flowerforyou:
  • sam30free
    sam30free Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    great job
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options
    Holy crap, that is impressive! You look great!
  • determinedgirl1
    determinedgirl1 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    You are proof that the scale doesn't matter. You look incredible. Great Job!
  • lisawinning4losing
    lisawinning4losing Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    Very inspiring, and really shows the importance of exercise. Wow. Great job!
  • KatherinesRiver
    Options
    Very impressive!:heart:
  • graycaro
    graycaro Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    That is fantastic! Great job :)
  • supersparklegirl
    Options
    This is amazing inspiration! I could really relate to your backstory :). Congrats on your dedication & success, and thank you for sharing! Makes me wanna start lifting heavy…!
  • redlipsticklyfe
    redlipsticklyfe Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    You've done a great job and this is so encouraging for me. I haven't seen the scale move in months but I see my body getting stronger. Glad to know I'm not a mutant. Keep up the great work!
  • HermioneDanger118
    HermioneDanger118 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    LOVE this. I started lifting on Monday and I'm excited to see similar results. :drinker:
  • CariS001
    CariS001 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    WOW! Great story of body recomp. Those pictures tell it well! Well done!
  • grrupp
    grrupp Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!!! I seriously need to start lifting weights!!!
  • chubbybword123
    chubbybword123 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I luv this! Congrats! Very inspiring :D
  • juliezum
    juliezum Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing this! Congratulations, you look wonderful and most importantly healthy. The scale doesn't matter...clearly!
  • llamajenn
    llamajenn Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    This is awesome! I don't think anyone would look at those pictures and guess there's only a 3 lb difference. It's an amazing example and reminder of how the scale doesn't tell everything. You must have put in a lot of work. You look great!

Seeing this helped me today, since I'm getting discouraged again at how the number on the scale won't do down. Heck, I work in the fitness industry and should know better than to worry about number on the scale. I work out 5-6 days a week with a variety of running, weight training, and kickboxing. But I'm stuck at a certain number. Seeing your pictures helped remind me of how #'s don't necessarily reflect how good a person looks!
  • BeckyMBisMe
    BeckyMBisMe Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    fantastic! I feel so encouraged. I have a loooooong "weigh" to go and have seen a major slow down at the scale but the body recomp is a wonderful NSV. Hopefully the scale will start to catch up though I've finally accepted I will never be at that "magic" number I was trying to hit.
    thanks for the push!
  • bikermike5094
    bikermike5094 Posts: 1,752 Member
    Options
    thats incredible for just 3 lbs!!! and no, you have nothing to be nervous about.. lol!!!
  • mnsmov15
    mnsmov15 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Thanks for sharing!! I am just getting started on losing the last 10 and it inspired me!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!