What is the one thing you can not over look when dating?

Options

Replies

• willdb76
    Options
    What really turns me off in a date is the sense they have some preconceived list of attributes I am being measured up against.

;P
  • bigbarnold
    bigbarnold Posts: 2,554 Member
    Options
    bigger arms than me..
  • MJC360
    MJC360 Posts: 368
    Options
    Being a prostitute thats hooked on crack. I don't think I could be cool with that, because she'd have to work all the time to support her habit so I'd never see her and she'd never be in the mood when I did get time with her.
  • bigbarnold
    bigbarnold Posts: 2,554 Member
    Options
    piercing overload. lip, cheek, eyebrow, chin, eyelid, neck, nose, etc.. some is ok just not overdone
  • howcanthatbetakenalready
    Options
    Dancing around in a bathrobe. Tucking. Keeping me in a basement cistern and yelling at me to put the lotion on my skin.

:laugh:
  • smelius22
    smelius22 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    piercing overload. lip, cheek, eyebrow, chin, eyelid, neck, nose, etc.. some is ok just not overdone

Oh yes this too. I don't really like facial piercings, especially on men. a small nose stud looks cute on a girl
  • mccindy72
    mccindy72 Posts: 7,001 Member
    Options
    If they've murdered someone. I'm not sure I could be with someone like that. Maybe if they were hot. I'd probably turn them in eventually during a fight or something.

How would you know?
  • spg71
    spg71 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    They think the latest Star Wars movies are good and "cool"
    Dizzyness, i really dont care if you wear black/red/pink or blue pants etc.
    It hair, everyone has there is no need to spend 5000000hrs on styling it or spending £4000000 on haircut.
  • sugarkissprincess
    sugarkissprincess Posts: 2,595 Member
    Options
    Constantly having smelly breath
  • cursiny
    cursiny Posts: 907 Member
    Options
    BUMP
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,472 Member
    Options
    they still live at home with mommy.
  • Just_Bella
    Options
    Drug addict or alcoholic
  • Mr_Excitement
    Mr_Excitement Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    I'm actually fine with smelly since I can't smell many things. I had my nose broken several times and it doesn't work very well anymore. :P
  • Phenylethylamine_Phreak
    Options
    insecurity, drinking to excess.
  • sugarkissprincess
    sugarkissprincess Posts: 2,595 Member
    Options
    Bad breath..... every day! :noway:
  • HM1971
    HM1971 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Bad teeth or wear flip flops. I'm beginning to overlook the flip flop thing, but definately not with jeans......
  • sewerchick93
    sewerchick93 Posts: 1,440 Member
    Options
    bad teeth and bad breath
  • kwiatrtdy
    kwiatrtdy Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    I used to date a homophobic neo-nazi smoker... who wore skinny jeans. I don't think you can get much worse than that. His ringtone should have given it away really- it was one of Hitler's speeches and when I introduced him to my gay friend he said it was like meeting a unicorn as gay people "don't exist" in Romania (where he was from).

Safe to say that relationship ended abruptly when I discovered what he was really like.