Modern Day Pin-up Girls - WEEK 14

Options
123457»

Replies

• numberscolors
    Options
    195.5... slow and steady wins the race... i guess.
  • abbycat900
    Options
    159.5... yikes! Gotta get on top of it this week! Last week was my best friend and my brother's birthdays... and I'm too much of a sucker for cake.
  • HilarieXcore
    HilarieXcore Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    I spent the weekend in Kansas on a band trip eating awful things.. Two trips to Chick-fil-a in two days because we don't have one in my town lol.
    I didn't get to weigh before I left the house this morning because I overslept & almost missed my 8am final..
    but I'll weigh in when I get home! :)
  • brittanydaniel79
    Options
    I can't weigh today, but the last weight I had was 198.8. Very happy with that number though.
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    I'm getting back into my groove and planning to 're-break' into the 160's. lol
  • ♥jewelchristian♥
    ♥jewelchristian♥ Posts: 3,666 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies!

I hope everyone is well! LAst week was bad for me with salt cravings galore! I am up 2lbs this week. My husband's Christmas party was Saturday night - free bar! Tons and tons of water this week, salt cravings are gone.

Good luck ladies! :flowerforyou:
  • peachyolives
    peachyolives Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    170 as of yesterday! I'm down another 2.5 pounds. :)
  • JoyousRen
    JoyousRen Posts: 3,823 Member
    Options
    Does any one have any ideas for something healthy I could bring to a breakfast potluck at work? Most things people bring are deliciously bad for you and I'd like to bring a healthier option but all I can think of is fruit salad. :ohwell:
  • dvlpup69
    Options
    this week weighin in at 163.4...8 more pounds to go for my 3rd 10 pound loss
  • Helinah26
    Options
    ugh 238.8. .8 get off there lol. im hoping i have an amzing weightloss this week. probably gonna go walk around the neighborhood.but its freezing and raining so i dont know if thats such a good idea lol. hope everyone has a great week!! good luck with your weight losses!! :P
  • sheilabennett
    Options
    Does any one have any ideas for something healthy I could bring to a breakfast potluck at work? Most things people bring are deliciously bad for you and I'd like to bring a healthier option but all I can think of is fruit salad. :ohwell:

I am making this for a friends party... its still fruit salad, but spiced up a bit!

http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Annies-Fruit-Salsa-and-Cinnamon-Chips/Detail.aspx
  • SweetPandora
    SweetPandora Posts: 660 Member
    Options
    Serenity - a fruit plate is a great idea. If you want to bring some protein you could whip up a batch of egg muffins.

Line muffin tins with a slice of black forest ham and crack an egg into it, break yolk, fresh ground pepper and bake 20-25 minutes. They are good hot or cold.

Karen
  • SweetPandora
    SweetPandora Posts: 660 Member
    Options
    Sheila - that sounds and looks wonderful! I printed the recipe to try over the holidays.

Karen
  • kayleigh333
    Options
    sorry i'm late... up this week to 137.2 :(
  • alyz
    alyz Posts: 41
    Options
    o
  • mamastuck
    Options
    243 with tom yikes!
  • RachVR6