What frustrates you most right now?

Options

Replies

• Shelley6591
    Shelley6591 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    The fact that I always lose fast in the beginning and it slows down so fast and the fact that the more I lose the less calories I burn doing cardio ;) I know the more you have to lose the faster it comes off but still, I need to stay focused! Then there is the fact that my husband isn't being overly positive about my weight loss :S
  • jrwilliams124
    jrwilliams124 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Right now it is scales that so not give a accurate reading.... I can weigh 10 times and get 10 weights! Ugh!
  • HaibaneReki
    HaibaneReki Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    the day is just started and I'm already at the max of what I should eat; it is frustrating.
    I've had quite a few of eye-openers myself! Pasta, pastry, cheese etc etc..
  • mmcd96
    mmcd96 Posts: 2
    Options
    Bulking and gaining lean mass to then fall ill and loose it all over again twice. Which has lead to lack of motivation and dedication.
  • theashtrees
    theashtrees Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    That there are so many "experts" saying such contradictory things, confusing the heck out of me. I've decided to ignore them all for the sake of my own sanity and just keep things simple.. eat less, move more.

I agree with you. Some of my friends get sucked into fads and programs but none of them ever commit to preparing their own healthy meals!
  • uptightoutasight
    uptightoutasight Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I'm with you! I have no trouble eating healthily and below my kilojoule count but I really want to be able to drink more. I miss my nightly large wine and am settling for social occasions only although I drink what I want then. I'm sure it is slowing things down though.
  • uptightoutasight
    uptightoutasight Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I am frustrated that I can't drink more wine. Honestly. Everything else is going great; I feel good, I'm losing weight, getting stronger... But that 4 oz. serving looks ridiculous in my big wine glass.

I'm with you! I have no trouble eating healthily and below my kilojoule count but I really want to be able to drink more. I miss my nightly large wine and am settling for social occasions only although I drink what I want then. I'm sure it is slowing things down though.
  • barbalari
    barbalari Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    So fed up with staying the same weight since 21st of December despite cardio 4 times a week and having a really busy life! Really don't know why or how to change it.....:noway:
  • the_summer_belle
    the_summer_belle Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    What frustrates me is that i workout like a beast eat as healthy asp poss create a deficit and gain weight it seems.. and for the last 2 weeks ive been the same measurements and weight what gives i tell ya today i felt like crying then i reminded myself 4 weeks ago i could barely do a pushup and now i can do 3 sets of 12 and then some i could barely do 3 ab crunches now i can go for 5 mins straight so im going to keep pushing through but yea in the mean time its frustating as heeeeelllll ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
  • BridgetWolfbear
    BridgetWolfbear Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Winter. I lose more weight in the summer. Can't wait for this winter weather to end!
  • morty1966
    morty1966 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    So fed up with staying the same weight since 21st of December despite cardio 4 times a week and having a really busy life! Really don't know why or how to change it.....:noway:

I have plateaued too, its been a few months now and I am very frustrated. I am going by measurements at the moment as I am going down in size due to exercising 6 times a week, but my weight is moving so slowly it's ridiculous.
  • sarainiowa
    sarainiowa Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    It frustrates me that the scale appears not to be moving. I try to focus on my measurements because clearly I'm losing inches. 5.5 in Feb. My clothes are fitting better. My body is starting to look better. I just can't get that scale moving again. it's true I shouldn't be number focused but I watch it and want it moving.
  • whitebalance
    whitebalance Posts: 1,654 Member
    Options
    Not being able to do it ALL at once.
    For the first time in my life, I really enjoy running. I want to do it more.
    Pilates helps me ground myself. I want to do it more.
    I love lifting weights. I want to do it more.
    I just started Krav Maga training, and I love it. I want to do it more.
    I used to hula hoop a lot as a kid, and loved it, and just found out it's a "thing" now. I want to do it more.
    I miss the daily 5-10 mile walks and stairathons of my weight loss days. I want to do that more too.

Sadly, I have a job, a family, multiple volunteer commitments, and a pesky lower back injury. I can't do it all. KM makes me stiff for days, and lifting when stiff is how I hurt my back. The PT I just signed up with can't meet with me on the one day a week that makes the most sense with the rest of my schedule.

I'm struggling to find the right balance. Not a terrible problem to have, but it does frustrate me quite a bit.
  • paulawatkins1974
    paulawatkins1974 Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    I Like this
  • brandiegirl16
    brandiegirl16 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    Had a procedure that i needed to get stitches in my stomach.. no bending, no twisting, no reaching, no stretching. The stitches are in for a 14 days and i am antsy to keep routine. It will all be over soon enough, but just a little frustrating when the mind and rest of the body feels good, but knowing i need to take the down time to heal.

All in due time.. back on track.. but for now.. a smidgen frustrated. End of rant :wink:
  • paulawatkins1974
    Options
    That there are so many "experts" saying such contradictory things, confusing the heck out of me. I've decided to ignore them all for the sake of my own sanity and just keep things simple.. eat less, move more.
  • paulawatkins1974
    Options
    This
  • Graelwyn75
    Graelwyn75 Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    Finding balance... with a history of eating disorders, though physically recovered for many years now, the mental challenges still remain to a degree, meaning I am always battling to find balance between too much and too little, especially in terms of my exercise levels since I have NO problems eating plenty.
  • GrEyedRose
    GrEyedRose Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    My biggest frustration is the fact that everyone I restarted this journey with in January have all dropped out with crazy excuses!
  • Foodiethinking
    Foodiethinking Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Seeing people write "I eat xyz, work out loads, and I'm not losing" or "I need motivation".
    Simply googling answers both these problems rather than seeing the same threads again and again :/