November challenge !!!!!!

Options
1234568»

Replies

• DeepSeaDoc_Wife
    DeepSeaDoc_Wife Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    We will be in New Berlin. Near Milwaukee.
  • erikaj819
    Options
    i hope you have fun!!! i was born in wales, wi not too far from there!
  • DeepSeaDoc_Wife
    DeepSeaDoc_Wife Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Is there going to be a new thread or are we going to keep going off of this one. We should also come up with a group name
  • erikaj819
    Options
    we can have a new thread what do all of you want it to be called? just december challenge? or something a little more creative??? :)
    going to try and do a craft fair thing today. we'll see how that goes. its going to be OUTSIDE and right now its 19 and a high of 25 wooooohooooo! lol maybe i can get some jogging in place done for a couple of hours lol
    have a great weekend everyone!

by the way what is someones idea for a challenge next week. i did horrible with the sodium one last week. we maybe should keep that one and add another one! any ideas?
  • Magenta15
    Magenta15 Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    if we start a new thread can someone please link it here so i can find it? lol

i am losing mojo fast, or have i lost all of it, i really wanted to make a significant change before my bf got here this coming weekend, joined a boot camp back in sept and everything, and disappointingly saw no change and now i am rapidly sliding off the wagon... not so much eating bad.... but with everything else. motivation be gone.

i will continue to do my best (and at least maintain or lose a bit) through Xmas, but in jan when back to work and routine, i seriously need to re-evaluate my routine again and fit some stuff in there!

hope everyone is well :)