• fehaid
    fehaid Posts: 1
    Options
    Wonderful and inspiring
    congratulations
  • the_summer_belle
    the_summer_belle Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    WOW *tears* that is AMAZING! You look so young and fresh and just glowing now! Congrats you are an amazing inspiration you have to write a book and do some tv interviews seriously let your local station know about your story it needs to be told! Again congrats it makes my measly 5kgs to go seem like a walk in the park and ive been *****ing about it for 4 years this year i finally got real with myself and did not realize i was feeling depressed was ignoring how i felt but it came out in so many other ways like through food so thanks for this story amazing truly amazing! Your are a beautiful soul!
  • DebraYvonne
    DebraYvonne Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    beautiful couple. what a wonderful story and inspiration so proud of you!:flowerforyou:
  • AmyWininger
    AmyWininger Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty sure I already said great job, but this is such an amazing accomplishment, I have to say it again!! Amazing job!!! :D
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    So happy for you!
  • milyba
    milyba Posts: 49
    Options
    Great job....
  • agent99oz
    agent99oz Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Wow I love the warts and all of this post - what an amazing journey you have had - wish you continuing success in your running and health and love of life :smile:
  • deeohcee
    deeohcee Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I have no words! Thank you so much for sharing your story.
  • Radmomdo91
    Radmomdo91 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Amazing inspirational story thank you for sharing all the best of luck
  • brian3245
    brian3245 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    244.6! 380.4lbs lost!! :-)
  • ToriBattleB
    ToriBattleB Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Wow your story is amazing!!! Do you have another blog for people to follow? I think your story could motivate many people. It can show people that surgery doesn't have to be the first option for people that weigh over 500 pounds. I'm so happy that you have great support from Jackie. Truly amazing and thank you for posting pics!
  • nicsalt
    nicsalt Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    You are truly amazing! I am so happy for you. I'd say meeting Jackie was definitely a turning point for you and agree that knowing her has saved your life. I'm sure it does feel like a dream. It takes the mind some time to catch up to the body but it is real. Enjoy every minute.

You are an inspiration to so many. Thank you for sharing.
  • elesiac
    elesiac Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    TRULY AMAZING STORY!! THANK YOU FOR SHARING!! :)
  • kwantlen2051
    kwantlen2051 Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    How Amazing! Thanks for sharing such an inspiring story. Keep the good work!
  • Srsmith1955
    Srsmith1955 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Amazing! I read all of it and loved all of it. Keep it going :) As I am sure you will!
  • MyQuest4HealthierMamaMichelle
    Options
    Wow! Such an inspiration! I feel overwhelmed with how much I need to lose at times and you are living proof that it's possible and there are no excuses. Thank you for sharing your story and good luck with everything!
  • rowlandsw
    rowlandsw Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    Congrats on losing so much. I have to admit i'm surprised the insurance will pay for the skin removal, usually it has to be causing a health issue like infections. Your doctor probably got it in since that hernia needs fixed. If you lost that much none of us say we can't lose.
  • brian3245
    brian3245 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Gained a pound this morning. Sticking with it!
  • mrsfurby14
    mrsfurby14 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    You did amazing job! When I read your progress I now want to keep going and get where I need to be.

Thanks for your story!

Erin
  • Adahbaby
    Adahbaby Posts: 14
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!