Calling all females 5'3 or shorter

Options

Replies

• SusanUW83
    SusanUW83 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'0" -- after losing 35+ lbs had go shopping again since none of my more formal work clothes fit (who came up with idea for dress pants without any belt loops!) and I couldn't keep them on my hips. Hate to shop for dress clothes, but the smaller size was a NSV for certain. Unfortunately I had to buy smaller sizes along my journey too, not just at the end.
    I haven't really given myself a reward except when I hit my goal range, I gave myself the reward of more time by not exercising 6 days a week.
  • hannah_ryann
    hannah_ryann Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    [/quote]
    That is some AMAZING body recomposition! I am exactly 5"3 and 140 lbs but at a higher bodyfat% (I never measured it but I bet it's at least 30%) and your pics are a great inspiration! Congrats!
    [/quote]

Thank you very much! My goal body fat is 21-22% so I'm really gonna focus on increasing my lifts when I start eating at maintenance (hopefully within the next couple of weeks!!!) so I expect to stay around 137-142 while maintaining that level of body fat. It's amazing what heavy lifting can do for a body! I love cardio and it has its place, but lifting is definitely what has helped me shape my body to the vision I've always had for myself.
  • NoworNever84
    Options
    Bump
  • vickiaus
    vickiaus Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm 4 '11 and have about 30kg to loose I've lost 6kg. Still a long way to go into my third week now and must admit until today have been feeling pretty good about it but today I have struggled a little have not exercised and feeling really unsatisfied craving something but not even sure what.
    '
  • Taterpoof
    Taterpoof Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' 2'' and went from like 140ish to now 125ish. I just finished a bulk though so I gained a little bit. I don't really weigh myself so I'm not sure, but i'm happy with the little bit of progress i've made so far. =)

vfob.jpg
  • Fiery_Vixen
    Fiery_Vixen Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' 1" and getting pretty close to my goal!!!...hard to do the before and after pics cause I used to delete any that I could find that made me look fat...If I come across any I'll let you know
  • Lil_Northern_Light
    Lil_Northern_Light Posts: 3,529 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3, weight is currently 129. My aim is 120 (@least). Heaviest & starting weight was 137. It seems I've hit a plateau at 125 and can't seem to get lower. Carry most weight around my middle (dislike the back & love handles) had started Jillian michaels 30 shred, gonna have to start over again had tailbone injury during snowboarding (not fun) but hope that i can shed the 10lbs before summer season. Never wore a bikini & hope that I can this summer :)
    Oh, to the other ladies above with the before after pix?? You are phenomena!! Awesome job!!
  • tiggsnanny
    tiggsnanny Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    I'm 5ft 2" and still a work in progress, if anyone wants to add me that's fine, but my diary is not that good, i'm off on holiday soon and will crack down when I get back :happy:
  • MVY_
    MVY_ Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    You girls are an inspiration! Makes me want to run back into the GYM and go at it again for the second time today! Lol
  • appy85
    appy85 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I am 5'1" tall and My SW (1/27/2014) was 235lbs and my current weight is 214lbs. I have lost 4% body fat and a little over 9.5 " total. I really haven't rewarded myself with anything but I do periodically try and buy clothes that are not tarps since I no longer wish to cloak my body. My goal weight is 125lbs.

PhotoGrid_1392992843712_zps04bcf368.jpg

PhotoGrid_1391783351315_zps5ddfce7f.jpg
  • appy85
    appy85 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    bump
  • thisonewillwork
    thisonewillwork Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Wow you look incredible. Well done, you definitely need a reward! :flowerforyou:
  • Sammylynn89
    Sammylynn89 Posts: 83 Member
    Options

And some recent ones...
    2cwredu.png
    2uf6n9w.jpg

16abgae.png
    :drinker:

You're stunning! I feel like we have the same body type and I have about 10lbs to go before I see 145, you look great! I hope you don't compare yourself to your bfs sister, there is no reason to feel bad about yourself next to her! Your eyebrows, haha perfect!
  • chelstakencharge
    chelstakencharge Posts: 1,021 Member
    Options
    5'0 right here!
  • plumpy9
    plumpy9 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi I'm 5 foot 1.

Used to be very sporty, strong and slim (7 years ago) but recently diagnosed with fibromyalgia and really struggle with fatigue Which makes me want to eat and also I get a lot of pain exercising. I have about a stone to lose. Currently 58.4kgs and ideally would like to be 52kgs by my wedding in August. To be honest needs to be asap for my dress fitting!! Being over weight makes me really miss the girl I was before fibro struck. So I need to find the discipline and determination to beat it and get my body back!

I have a friend who is trying to lose a stone too so we said when the stone is lost we're going to the spa!

C x
  • jjennyb4
    jjennyb4 Posts: 1,581 Member
    Options
    5'3" right Here

SW - 185
    CW - 109
    GW - 105
  • in_the_stars
    in_the_stars Posts: 1,395 Member
    Options
    5'2, 100 pounds, same as always. :smile:
  • Fit4Yah
    Fit4Yah Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    5'3" I got a long way to go!
  • alexisbrown2813
    Options
    Top two at wedding. Started my weight loss journey about a month and a half ago. have lost 11 lbs so far.

2ewk5ew.jpg

2i093eg.jpg

11 lbs down:

34j2a28.jpg

1z4e89l.jpg

about 60 lbs to go!
  • Tofteberg
    Tofteberg Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    5'3" and almost 55. I lost 30 lbs a few years ago then just let it go and ended up with a new highest weight of 194. One day my husband tells me he weighs 197 and wants to get back in the 180's. Of course he is 6'1"". It was a turning point. I have started eating healthy and getting consistent exercise and am making progress. Sometimes I get frustrated with loosing the same weight but I am going to stick with it. Currently I'm doing 30 day shred and lifting weights at the gym. I'm going to start C25K next week. I'm not ready to post before and afters but I have lost 4inches off my waist and am beginning to see more changes.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!