Ever wonder if the picture people post are really them?

Options

Replies

• Lola_Rogers
    Lola_Rogers Posts: 107
    Options
    Pshhh my pictures are me. I wouldn't pick this face if I had a choice. I do wonder about the faceless pics though.

u have a beautiful face u look like pocahontas
  • airwarrior213
    airwarrior213 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I posted my face. This is me 100 yards from my first (and only so far) marathon finish about 2 years ago. I use it because it reminds me of where I want to get back to. I still look the same though now...
  • StarFall90
    StarFall90 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    If you really wonder if they are stolen from the internet. Go to the picture, Copy image url, go to google images and click the little camera icon on the search bar, past url and reverse image search it. Or you can do the exact same thing on Tineye.com
  • Blokeypoo
    Blokeypoo Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    I find having a picture of a turd makes for a very quiet life lol - can't think why. Blokey is what I call my Hub and Poo is what he calls me, hence the username Blokeypoo.

If I have my own pic up and check MFP at work it's a bit too obvious to get away with but I do have some real pics on here.
  • ModernNerd
    ModernNerd Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    Shucks, you guys caught me... I'm secretly an 80 year old bachelor living in a basement clacking away in a bathrobe on my Windows 98. So uhm ladies, if you dig it, you know who to pm :smokin:
  • dontwantausername1
    dontwantausername1 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Pshhh my pictures are me. I wouldn't pick this face if I had a choice. I do wonder about the faceless pics though.

I make my pics faceless for privacy (same reason I dont use a name on here).
  • Therealobi1
    Therealobi1 Posts: 3,261 Member
    Options
    I have used my own picture. Its never occurred to me some people might not use real pictures. Its not really important to me and will not help me lose my weight.
  • PghPensFan69
    PghPensFan69 Posts: 2,393 Member
    Options
    pepople ask me all the time if im real so they usually want a real time photo to make sure theres no catfish lol

all pics are me (lingeries too)

I believe you but would welcome a real time photo :tongue:
  • happyfeet1993
    happyfeet1993 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Some people's profile pics look like they can be found on google, but hey who knows right?
    Doesn't matter to me really, the least of my concerns is what is on the person's profile pic whether it be writing, food, them, etc.
    My profile pic was empty for a month cause I didn't feel like posting one up until I felt comfortable.
    BUT if someone is actually tryna be a catfish then...well that's not cool LOL
  • PghPensFan69
    PghPensFan69 Posts: 2,393 Member
    Options
    A portrait of me.

Is that really? Because that's kind of adorable! I can see where you got your username from! :flowerforyou:

That was very sweet of you to say. Assuming that is you in the picture, did you run a marathon? How did you do?
  • tedrickp
    tedrickp Posts: 1,229 Member
    Options
    My pic is totally me - but I photoshopped the girl in - that's allowed right?
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    My pic is totally me - but I photoshopped the girl in - that's allowed right?
    Yes, I think it is.
  • solarpower03
    solarpower03 Posts: 12,159 Member
    Options
    <~~ All are my selfies. Seems MFP peeps like them more than I do.
  • sijomial
    sijomial Posts: 19,811 Member
    Options
    My wife said she wanted to see the back of me - I think my photo is what she meant..... :wink:
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,139 Member
    Options
    OP - if you are that concerned about it you can always good reverse image them ….

for the record, mine are real ..and I take them to track progress...
  • uniquetee01
    Options
    No you're not alone. I believe that too.
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    Options
    <
    this is really me

I'm 50,000 years old, live in a cave, wear animal skins, have mud in my hair, and yes this is my spear, I made it myself and use it to hunt mammoths. :drinker:
  • determinedbutlazy
    determinedbutlazy Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    <
    this is really me

I'm 50,000 years old, live in a cave, wear animal skins, have mud in my hair, and yes this is my spear, I made it myself and use it to hunt mammoths. :drinker:

That's hot.
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options
    I confess, that's not me. It's just a girl I keep in my basement, feed lots of protein, and make strength train 3 days a week, then take pictures every few weeks.

And sometimes I make her pose with my husband, friends, and family. The rabbit hole is that deep.
  • determinedbutlazy
    determinedbutlazy Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    I confess, that's not me. It's just a girl I keep in my basement, feed lots of protein, and make strength train 3 days a week, then take pictures every few weeks.

And sometimes I make her pose with my husband, friends, and family. The rabbit hole is that deep.

That's actually sorta terrifying.