Do you have a food item that you eat every day?

Options

Replies

• 1shauna1
    1shauna1 Posts: 993 Member
    Options
    The only thing I have every day is coffee with cream and sweetner. Food-wise, it usually varies.
  • AddieOverhaul
    AddieOverhaul Posts: 734 Member
    Options
    I like to mix things up so I'd have to say the only things I eat/drink almost every day are bananas and my peppermint green tea. But, I have chocolate/granola bars most days as well.

I used to have greek yogurt every morning but I had to give up dairy due to an allergy :(
  • marvybells
    marvybells Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    tea. hot or cold. I love it.
  • laurie04427
    laurie04427 Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    Protein shakes generally because I'm always lacking protein. Plus they taste like milk shakes! Mmm
  • Jerrypeoples
    Jerrypeoples Posts: 1,541 Member
    Options
    8 oz of milk is the only thing i have every day

at work i always have a salad as my mid morning meal (though this week i added steak to it) and my lunch involves some form of chicken (this week it is 5oz of chicken, 4 oz pasta, 1/4 cup of spag sauce and 2 tbsp of parm cheese as well as 1/4 cup kraft mexican shredded cheese
  • JessyLovesJCS
    JessyLovesJCS Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Greek Yogurt
    Skim Milk
    Apple or Orange

(I'd really like to say chocolate...LOL)
  • cstringfellow2013
    cstringfellow2013 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Coffee with cream and lemonade with vodka, other than that I try to mix it up. I will usually have cheese on SOMETHING throughout the day, though.
  • YoshiZelda
    YoshiZelda Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Greek yogurt
    Chicken
    Romaine lettuce
    Green bell pepper
    Gala apple

And usually an orange or a banana.

I usually eat the same things for a while and then switch it up when I'm tired of it or want something new. I always have some sort of salad for dinner. This month like literally this whole dang month - chicken pepper salad mm! Can't get enough of it for some reason.
  • FabulousFifty
    FabulousFifty Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    My breakfast and lunch and snack do not vary much. I vary dinners though. The consistency helps me stay on track. :flowerforyou:
  • tegalicious
    tegalicious Posts: 629
    Options
    Bananas, Pb2, Carbmaster Banana Cream Pie Yogurt from Kroger and Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk!
  • AHASRADA
    AHASRADA Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Yup. My daily foods are:

protein powder
    kefir
    oatmeal
    broccoli
    lettuce
    tofu hot dog

Not every day, but almost:
    cheese
    chicken breast
    almonds
  • eddiesmith1
    eddiesmith1 Posts: 1,550 Member
    Options
    5 days out of 7 breakfast is Granola,Yogurt,berries - the other 2 days i probably have oatmeal or a peameal and egg sandwich (that day lunch is smaller)
    the rest of my meals vary though I make a basic chicken curry with cauliflower rice and a green side at least weekly
  • eddiesmith1
    eddiesmith1 Posts: 1,550 Member
    Options
    Bacon and Stella Artois for me :love:
    Breakfast of champions :bigsmile:
  • TriShamelessly
    TriShamelessly Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    Bacon and eggs!
  • amm8589
    amm8589 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Greek yogurt and cottage cheese
  • kawatson61
    kawatson61 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Eggs
    Protein powder
    Almond milk

and a nice pour of Cabernet Sauvignon :drinker:
  • snudgie
    snudgie Posts: 34
    Options
    I am addicted to fruit cups. Usually those tangerine slices in light syrup (half of which I pour out) or citrus (grapefruit and orange). Have them almost every day. The other thing is black tea. Hot, black, delicious Assam tea, that is. Usually two thermoses (1.5 litre) a day.

Time to get new fruit cups - I'm all out!
  • Sedna_51
    Sedna_51 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Apples! I almost always have an apple with lunch. And tea in the afternoon. It's also a rare day that I don't have cheese in some form.
  • twinsmom1117
    twinsmom1117 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I have a Skinny Cow Chocolate Truffle Bar every night for my snack..totally addicted!
  • DJManos
    DJManos Posts: 220
    Options
    Bananas
    Oatmeal
    Apple slices