Ever wonder if the picture people post are really them?

Options

Replies

• s4naz
    s4naz Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    <<Also a cat. Who does yoga...who is not normal...

I nominate this for best profile pic.
  • LorryGuthrie
    LorryGuthrie Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    That's me...I have found in this journey that the only way I can succeed is to be brutally honest, and that included showing myself "warts and all"! :) The furry baby was my dog Laila. We lost her in June 2013. She was the sweetest dog ever and gave great hugs! She used to love hugging me during the cool down portion of Yoga for the Warrior. She knew the cool down music and as soon as she heard it, she would come into the room for her hug!
  • ruffnstuff
    ruffnstuff Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    That's me...I have found in this journey that the only way I can succeed is to be brutally honest, and that included showing myself "warts and all"! :) The furry baby was my dog Laila. We lost her in June 2013. She was the sweetest dog ever and gave great hugs! She used to love hugging me during the cool down portion of Yoga for the Warrior. She knew the cool down music and as soon as she heard it, she would come into the room for her hug!

That's so stinkin' cute and sweet and it makes me want to cry. I love my dogs so much.
  • LorryGuthrie
    LorryGuthrie Posts: 113 Member
    Options

That's so stinkin' cute and sweet and it makes me want to cry. I love my dogs so much.

Awww...didn't mean to make you wanna cry! Me and my fam are huge dog lovers and have been a little partial to boxers. I will get another...someday. Until then, I spoil everyone else's dogs! :)
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options

:heart: :flowerforyou: :heart: :flowerforyou:
  • hastingsmassage
    hastingsmassage Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    funny, I am real lol
  • ChelinIL
    ChelinIL Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    My pic is me, taken in the bathroom. One of those bathroom selfies... haha.. I've trolled people's profiles and have friend requested a few locals with pictures and some information on their profile, otherwise I assume they wish to remain on their own. I like to see other's progress. It's motivating to me and hopefully mine to them.
  • ChaplainHeavin
    ChaplainHeavin Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    I get asked quite a bit if the picture I have posted up is really me. I mean, isn't it obvious?
  • alichristiana
    alichristiana Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Mine is always a badly done selfie, I dont like the photos other people take of me.
  • CrazyAnne
    CrazyAnne Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    That is me. I wouldn't think of using anything else.
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,139 Member
    Options
    OP - if you are that concerned about it you can always good reverse image them ….

for the record, mine are real ..and I take them to track progress...

that's "google reverse image"....
  • Hwaler
    Hwaler Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Totally legit :)
  • qtgonewild
    qtgonewild Posts: 1,930 Member
    Options
    i dont worry about things i can not control. i worry about me. and all my pics are of me. and my kitty and my awesome t shirts. ;)
  • heylookitsval
    heylookitsval Posts: 1,141 Member
    Options
    Too legit to quit, hey hey.
  • happyfeet1993
    happyfeet1993 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I get asked quite a bit if the picture I have posted up is really me. I mean, isn't it obvious?

:laugh:
  • Mr_Excitement
    Mr_Excitement Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    I'm actually a duck. I just think human pictures are cute.
  • owenmhartley
    owenmhartley Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Bit pointless lying, they're only kidding themselves, it's not a dating site lol
  • smithed812
    smithed812 Posts: 289
    Options
    I had a blank FR from a girl who appeared to be in incredible shape. She had three Instagram-style pictures and claimed to be a personal trainer. She added 200 friends in one day and all she ever ate was less than 1200 calories of Chef Boyardee and candy. It just didn't feel right.
  • anro86
    anro86 Posts: 790 Member
    Options
    I have never questioned anyone's picture.... I guess I am a bit naive in that sense. Since I have lost some of my weight I enjoy being in photos more, so I have lots of pics of me in my profile.
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    Mine is always a badly done selfie, I dont like the photos other people take of me.

Mine are often photos of me in restaurants taken by my husband across the table (like my current pic, and one of my past ones here on MFP). I love those because I am relaxed and smiling. In most other photos I either look too serious or like a total spaz.