7-Day Cleansing Diet & Miracle Soup Recipe

Options

Replies

• narbushnell4
    Options
    Are you allowed to have coffee with this diet?
  • leesa1126
    Options
    Is there anything else you can do instead of bananas
  • Orion782
    Orion782 Posts: 391
    Options
    DR gave me permission to do this, but only a few times a year, so I get off a plateau or lose about 5-8lbs and re-start my metabolism!

If your Dr. used the words "re-start metabolism" in any context other than "You cannot re-start your metabolism", then you must be seeing Dr. Oz?
  • Lleldiranne
    Lleldiranne Posts: 5,516 Member
    Options
    How many times has this thread been necro'd since it started FOUR years ago?

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • DamePiglet
    DamePiglet Posts: 3,730 Member
    Options
    How many times has this thread been necro'd since it started FOUR years ago?

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

BUMP!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Rogiefreida
    Rogiefreida Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    DR gave me permission to do this, but only a few times a year, so I get off a plateau or lose about 5-8lbs and re-start my metabolism!

If your Dr. used the words "re-start metabolism" in any context other than "You cannot re-start your metabolism", then you must be seeing Dr. Oz?

high five for the DR Oz reference. :drinker:
  • tapirfrog
    tapirfrog Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    Well, the words "Cleansing Diet & Miracle Soup Recipe" certainly work for me, because when I see them I vomit up everything that wasn't my body's original equipment, and I'm usually three to six pounds lighter afterwards.
  • Orion782
    Orion782 Posts: 391
    Options
    This detox and others are very bad and make no sense.
    Why are you detoxing?
    What are you detoxing?

The first day your bombarding yourself with sugar. Any bad gut bacteria are getting the feed of their lives.

Second day you've had no protein for 48hrs. It says stuff yourself??? though you were trying to detox, learn good eating habits.

Third day still no protein. You know that you need protein right? Amongst other things proteins are enzymes which are used for metabolic functions, digestion...

Fourth day....i really don't understand this. Did the person making this up just throw this plan randomly together? You know your probably getting very little to no fat as well? Do i need to say how important fat is?

Im stopping here, this is ridiculous.

Rather than eat poorly so you need to detox, how about eating better all the time.

^^^^THIS^^^^ x21039821039821039810298302193810
  • ericarxox
    Options
    As dangerous as this diet is...it does work lol, my mother and I have used it occasionally for over 10 years now. My mother has lost over 30LB's last year on it and has still kept it off, i've lost 10 and kept it off, i never stick to the soup cause it tastes totally awful, i don't recommend anyone stays on it longer then 7 days BUT i have done it for 14 before going on vacation lol.
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    As dangerous as this diet is...it does work lol, my mother and I have used it occasionally for over 10 years now. My mother has lost over 30LB's last year on it and has still kept it off, i've lost 10 and kept it off, i never stick to the soup cause it tastes totally awful, i don't recommend anyone stays on it longer then 7 days BUT i have done it for 14 before going on vacation lol.

No. :angry:
  • Flab2fitfi
    Flab2fitfi Posts: 1,349 Member
    Options
    bump
  • DamePiglet
    DamePiglet Posts: 3,730 Member
    Options
    bump

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
  • MayaSPapaya
    MayaSPapaya Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    I died when I saw this was a 4 year old thread :laugh:
  • nancyluckhurst3
    nancyluckhurst3 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    AMEN Sister.
    As a nurse, I hate seeing these diets in use. The whole idea of cleansing is based on false assumptions. If you are eating right, including plenty of soluble and insoluble fiber, there is nothing to "cleanse" because you are evacuating wastes in an appropriate manner. These diets encourage a state of near starvation and for some people they cause dehydration, persistent diarrhea, abdominal pain, and of course, weight loss. Unfortunately, the weight that is lost is mostly water weight and bowel contents, both of which will come back once you begin eating normally again. The only reason most doctors give approval for them is because most people won't stick to them for more than a couple of days, so there aren't many risks.
    The soup itself is fine. If you want to use the soup as a low calorie filler between meals or at the end of the day, great. If you want to go on a few days of vegan eating along with, that's fine too, just DO eat the beans and nuts that are required to keep some protein in your system so your body doesn't start breaking down muscle tissue, and some whole grains for the B vitamins and to make complete proteins from some of the vegetable sources.
    Please, just eat right and exercise. Don't try risky fad diets or diet supplements.
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    I died when I saw this was a 4 year old thread :laugh:

OP's last post was a month after this one w/ her progress at 14/50 pounds lost. I hope she didn't try to make this ridiculous 7-day plan an even more ridiculous 28-day plan and met with a catastrophic outcome.
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    bump

Why do you hate me?
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options

I really just want this thread to DIAF and get off of My Topics. :explode:
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options

This thread will not die.

The best chance we have is mod-lock and nuke...

...or seven more pages and don't inadvertently get in the roll.
  • apocalypsepwnie
    Options

I haven't been here for 3 MONTHS and this is the second in my topics. ffs!