7-Day Cleansing Diet & Miracle Soup Recipe

Options

Replies

• silviar1989
    Options
    well i started thid diet today? but can i swith day 3 with day 5 because of thanksgiving?????
  • zaph0d
    zaph0d Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    well i started thid diet today? but can i swith day 3 with day 5 because of thanksgiving?????

lol there really is a sucker born every minute
  • Bob314159
    Bob314159 Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    This thread will never end
  • tinyjaz
    tinyjaz Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • nerchk
    nerchk Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I have a folder full of diets. Some of them were my moms from????? The 3 day is and always will be my favorite although I've never been able to bring myself to do it back to back..always drop 5lbs and never gain it right back...its sooo simple I've had this diet for almost 30 years I think I was 10 the first time I did it (Isn't that sick) with my parents before going on a cruise.

me too. :blushing:
  • Ccjbodyy
    Options
    I tried this diet and it really works. lost 12 pds. then used my fitness calulator to log food after the 7 days and lost 20 pds in a month. after holidays I have only gained 4 back so this is a good cleansing diet to start be for you try other diets. I going back on it this january. Wish me luck!!
  • scamberlous
    Options
    I am on day 6 of this diet, and I have lost 6 lbs already. I honestly think this was the easiest "fad" diet I've ever done. The only day I struggled with was the banana and milk day (and I drank unsweetened vanilla almond milk too). I have had no stomach issues AT ALL which really, really surprised me b/c I was expecting at least a little bit of it because of the soup alone! I eat a lot of fruits & veggies any way so that probably helped. While I've been on this diet I have also been logging all of my calories, and I can honestly say that I have eaten enough to come very, very close to my 1,200 calorie goal almost every single day...like maybe off by 50 cals or lower? Yes, there have been days where I have been a couple hundred calories under but whenever I noticed that was the case, I'd eat a handful or two of almonds to add some protein as well as bump up my calorie intake. I'd like to also add that I have been sick with mono for the past two months (hence the reason why my calorie count is so low. I can't exercise right now), and I have felt better today than I have in several weeks!!!! After this diet, I fully intend to stick with eating as clean as possible and counting calories as I have been for the past several weeks to watch the lbs continue to melt away. So happy for this jump start, and I highly suggest trying this out for at least a couple of days! Oh! I also added corn, green beans, and tons of spices to give the soup more flavor too.
  • LovingKay
    LovingKay Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    bump
  • s12egaff
    Options
    for only seven days it is really not that bad
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    for only seven days it is really not that bad

Reasonable calorie restriction and exercise is even better!
  • Amandajp79
    Amandajp79 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    bump
  • dugslife
    Options
    This looks really harsh! I will stay with Beachbody's Ultimate Reset. I lost 20 pounds in 21 days and I was able to eat more food than this.
  • tinabuggy
    Options
    bumping for soup recipe
  • Resipsaloquitor
    Options
    I added four and you cant taste the onions.
  • allyworld
    Options
    I want to try this soup to just have on hand for those days you want something more but your running out of calories and fat for the day.
  • wintersbeauty25
    Options
    The soup is really tasty. I added a pinch of chili powder to the BOWL for an added kick, as for the diet, I passed out on day 4. My doc said you CAN eat apple slices when feeling hungry. I haven't tried the diet since, but I'm going too.
  • taalcorn
    taalcorn Posts: 6
    Options
    I have tried this diet, and it does work. My mother sent it to me after my heart attack. The diet was designed to help heart patients lose weight before surgery, and is not recommended for any other reason. You will lose weight every time you use it, but it is not healthy for the long term. Slow and steady is best, as I am learning now.
  • Sunny____
    Sunny____ Posts: 214
    Options
    I don't know if the results will last, but it definitely can't hurt you as you'll be ingesting healthy stuff.
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options
    I don't know if the results will last, but it definitely can't hurt you as you'll be ingesting healthy stuff.

just... i can't...
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options

That's really really not true. I could ingest a 100 calorie salad every day and that would be ingesting healthy stuff, but I'd still starve to death.

Also, undead thread is undead.