87lb loss total - LOTS of comparison pics through the whole

Options

Replies

• abeautifulvoice
    Options
    Sara, you look EFFING amazing, girl!! I may have already replied to this, but I am going to dig through to make sure. So, I'll reply again! lol

You are definitely an inspiration and motivator!

<3 Keep it up!
  • kmtetour
    kmtetour Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    You look great! This is such an inspiration to me, just starting out. And 87 pounds in 11 months is PHENOMENAL!!

Congratulations!!
  • Pril2000
    Pril2000 Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I wish I had before and after pictures, but I was quite skilled at taking "high angle" photography and hiding the imperfections. Now I wish I had them for motivation.

Keep up the good work! That dress is gorgeous!!
  • RushinBruisette
    RushinBruisette Posts: 2,109 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!!!! You look, just, wow!! I bet you feel so much better and have plenty of energy than you did a year ago :) Great job!!
  • CuteMommy88
    CuteMommy88 Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    omg!! Congrats you look absolutely amazing!! keep up the good work...and by the way you look alot thinner than 188lbs!! I would guess around 130-140!! anyway you look great! :) How did you do it?
  • VelvetSky
    Options
    Gorgeous!
  • bree5291
    Options
    You are beyond beautiful. Way to go! So exciting..
  • kimmiebear70
    kimmiebear70 Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!!! You look terrific!
  • christan04
    Options
    Thank you so much for posting this. So uplifting. I have been half-heartedly trying since delivering my son in February '10. I hope to have met my halfway (50lbs lost) by my 25th birthday 2/20/11. Thank you again for proving I can do it.
  • HeatherShrinking
    HeatherShrinking Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    You look great!
  • Shawnalee0703
    Options
    Freaking awesome! Congrats!
  • ltfitz
    ltfitz Posts: 48
    Options
    you look great!!
  • aholtz1
    Options
    You look amazing!!! If there was one thing you would say helped you throughout your journey what would it be?
  • SafariLara
    Options
    You are an inspiration!
  • forresst
    forresst Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look amazing!! Congrats to you. :)

Dena
  • seananc
    Options
    If i have said it once, I wil say it 1 million times. You are a big inspiration for me!!!!:smile:
  • baypathgradLyns
    baypathgradLyns Posts: 639 Member
    Options
    HOLY MOLY! you look AMAZING!!! I was about the same weight when I started MFP...hoping to lose as much as you did in a year! :smile:
  • VBos
    VBos Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    amazing!! great job!!
  • SkinnyPharm
    SkinnyPharm Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    All I can say is WOW! You just motivated me to stay on track. You look like a whole different person and really beautiful:)
  • JSprad
    JSprad Posts: 31
    Options
    GREAT JOB! Can't wait til I get to that point.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!