the worst waste of calories you've eaten?

Options

Replies

• Hornsby
    Hornsby Posts: 10,322 Member
    Options
    Well, Absinthe took up some calories yesterday, but it wasn't really a waste. ^_^

From what you remember.... lol
  • maryann9wood
    maryann9wood Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Birthday cake oreos. It's NOT the regular filling with sprinkles added - it's a different flavor! Ick! And chips ahoy - they are SO dry!
  • geekyjock76
    geekyjock76 Posts: 2,720 Member
    Options
    No such thing.
  • boredlimodriver
    boredlimodriver Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    cake frosting. so good though
  • climbing_trees
    climbing_trees Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    On Tuesday night I ate an entire box of cinnamon toast crunch.
    The munchies got to me >___>
    Oops~
  • LaLa_Ventura
    LaLa_Ventura Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Little Debbie Honey Bun = 360 calories

Hostess Apple Pie = 470 calories
  • sarrah_n
    sarrah_n Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Anything Little Debbie... I take down a Swiss cake roll in 2 bites. A 2-pack is 270cals
  • ironrat79
    ironrat79 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    I did buffalo wild wings for cheat meal today, 2900 calories later I'm think I'll be running some stairs tonight
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    Options
    Cadbury Creme eggs, nearly 200 calories, WORTH EVERY CALORIE.

^^^^ this

a cadbury's creme egg is *never* a waste of calories
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    Store bought sheet cake, the kind that appears at every work function, birthdays, etc. That shiz is NASTY, overly sweet and a huge waste of calories.

The last two birthday parties I went to, the cake was from grocery stores... and it was delicious. You must be unlucky. But they had custard inside instead of buttercream, so it might be why.

I hate the Cadburry eggs though. And any Hershey chocolate.

But from what I've eaten in the last year, I'd go with those pizzas you can order for delivery at Disney World. It was my husband's idea and I was starving but frankly they were disgusting, greasy and tasted like cardboard.
  • mccindy72
    mccindy72 Posts: 7,001 Member
    Options
    OMG the 1300 calorie piece of cheesecake from the Cheesecake Factory yesterday. I felt so ashamed.

did you enjoy it?

If the answer is yes, and it was just one day, then it's no big deal. Worth it.
  • LolBroScience
    LolBroScience Posts: 4,537 Member
    Options
    alcohol, but only if i don't get laid after it.
  • techgal128
    techgal128 Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    I had the new "buttered popcorn" flavored ice cream at Baskin Robbins. That stuff is plain nasty and the employees even pressure you to sample it because more people hate it. I ate the whole damn thing though since I'm not one to throw away food.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    OMG the 1300 calorie piece of cheesecake from the Cheesecake Factory yesterday. I felt so ashamed.

Nothing from that place could be a waste of calories! Especially not the cheesecakes!

I had a 3200 calories dinner last night (anniversary). No regret whatsoever, everything was delicious.
  • Mkristoff1206
    Mkristoff1206 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    marshmallows are a total waste of calories!!!
  • markja
    markja Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Cadbury Creme eggs, nearly 200 calories, WORTH EVERY CALORIE.
    Absolutely.

Now, Cookie Dough Oreos may sound like a good idea, but no... just no.. and I have no qualms about spitting something out when it isn't worth the kcals.

Couldn't agree more.

Creme eggs are waaaaay to sweet. Now, If you want a great splurge, may I suggest a Cadbury Carmel Egg?
  • potluck965
    potluck965 Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Trader Joe's Lava Cakes. I probably eat some chocolate every day. so an indulgence like this was not out of the ordinary, but they just weren't any good. I think they have like 360 calories. I can get a lot better chocolate fix for a lot less calories, or if I want to use those many calories, Ben and Jerry's :laugh:
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    I had the new "buttered popcorn" flavored ice cream at Baskin Robbins. That stuff is plain nasty and the employees even pressure you to sample it because more people hate it. I ate the whole damn thing though since I'm not one to throw away food.

eewwww lol. We're getting a Baskin Robbins in my town soon (our old ones closed like 15 yrs ago, not sure what's up with that) and I have gotta try this, even though it sounds disgusting X 100.

I don't even like the buttered popcorn Jelly Belly beans.

Come to think of it, I don't even like ACTUAL buttered popcorn. Yuck!
  • oxers
    oxers Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Ugh, fish and chips from this "Irish pub" downtown last Saturday. I'm totally willing to take the cal hit for GOOD fish and chips, crispy and hot and served with vinegar, but they were soggy and served with freakin' tater tots! It was expensive, so I set my jaw and ate the fish, but it wasn't worth it. Should have grabbed a frickin' burger instead.
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    Fat Guys Burger and Fries...even the name is gross, but I had to try their "gourmet" burgers. What a waste of a perfectly good cheat meal.