Ever wonder if the picture people post are really them?

Options
1121314151618»

Replies

• jaykabob_rd2
    jaykabob_rd2 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    He only time I ponder this thought is when I'm in the chit chat / fun n games forum lol, this pic is me in the middle, hi!,
  • VegRuthie
    VegRuthie Posts: 20
    Options
    Who cares? Like another person say this is not a dating site.
  • MaggieGiamalvo
    MaggieGiamalvo Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    I can assure you, this picture is NOT me... but I did take it and he's mine. Really, I'm a little jealous of him. When we go out, he gets more attention than I do. wah!
  • VegRuthie
    VegRuthie Posts: 20
    Options
    LOL! He is adorable!
  • MaggieGiamalvo
    MaggieGiamalvo Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    haha! Thanks!
  • donyellemoniquex3
    donyellemoniquex3 Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    hold on. Let me take a selfie ! -dances-
  • Beonka76
    Beonka76 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Yep! picture all me....and so is this gut that I'm trying to get rid of!
  • c2111
    c2111 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    <<<< this is me :-) I'm not ashamed I'm at goal and love sharing my progress
  • PghPensFan69
    PghPensFan69 Posts: 2,393 Member
    Options

Looking great

This is me as well. :)
  • beautifulwarrior18
    beautifulwarrior18 Posts: 914 Member
    Options
    My photos are definitely me; however, they are some of my best photos hahahaha.
  • c2111
    c2111 Posts: 693 Member
    Options

Looking great

This is me as well. :)

Ahh one of my favs the hot orange :)) lookin good babe
  • Keebler125
    Options
    I refuse to post my "REAL" pic, because i know i am not very attractive.
    i get judged based on appearance and no one will even talk to me.

but yeah, i do wonder how many other people do the same thing or similar. not that i think that there are many other people that are not attractive, just wondering too

and then there are so dang many that look wonderful - both inside and out!
  • eddiesmith1
    eddiesmith1 Posts: 1,550 Member
    Options
    this picture is definitely not me, I don't enjoy the snow that much, I weigh a lot more than 40 pounds and I'm marginally less stubborn. I have less hair too but I am 8 times this guys age. I did take the picture though
  • eddiesmith1
    eddiesmith1 Posts: 1,550 Member
    Options
    this picture is definitely not me, I don't enjoy the snow that much, I weigh a lot more than 40 pounds and I'm marginally less stubborn. I have less hair too but I am 8 times this guys age. I did take the picture though
    of course now I've changed my picture so that made no sense - this is just what I am getting desperate to see after a long winter
  • Shaynelle
    Shaynelle Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Haven't you all heard of Google reverse image search? Drag and drop the pic and the world is revealed

Hehehee I reverse searched your photo and it came up with some interesting "similar" photos! I won't post here but you may want to check it out. I'm sure it would come up with way worse for me. In fact, I need to go check it out right now, good for a laugh I'm sure :)
  • TonyPillz
    TonyPillz Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Fat Skinny ripped black white alien who gives a crap , where all here for one reason to keep track of fitness to keep track of food. I love all my friends.