the worst waste of calories you've eaten?

Options

Replies

• wolfsbayne
    wolfsbayne Posts: 3,116 Member
    Options
    I ate at McDonald's last night (as per my previous post) and had a Quarter Pounder Deluxe without mayo/cheese and a medium box of no salt fries. All for 800 calories, give or take. The fries are so tasteless, it's crazy. I've never been a fan of McD's fries or anything, really. The burger wasn't too bad, just small. AND it gave me horrible gas. :blushing: So, not worth it.
  • jkwolly
    jkwolly Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    Cadbury Creme eggs, nearly 200 calories, WORTH EVERY CALORIE.

^^^^ this

a cadbury's creme egg is *never* a waste of calories
    Barf city. Creme egg's are from the devil.

Biggest "waste" to me is eating something I didn't like/enjoy. Everything else I make it fit or just let it go :drinker:
  • Lissieyo
    Lissieyo Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Monster and vodka (the monster was the waste! The vodka was great! :P)
  • IPAkiller
    IPAkiller Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    nutella.jpg
    haters-gonna-hate.gif
  • jessilyn76
    jessilyn76 Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    i just ate a dunkin donuts blueberry donut to the tune of 340 calories.........eh, what do you do?!
  • marilu1727
    Options
    that hamburger from yesterday! Not only does meat make me sick it also put me way over for my calorie limit....and if anyone is wondering why I ate it if it makes me sick...my mind kept telling me it would taste so good it would be worth it...yeah not true....funny how usually the memory of what meat tastes like is usually better for me that the actual thing....I have learned my lesson. No more wasting calories on fatty meat. I'll save my calories for onion rings :)
  • wolfsbayne
    wolfsbayne Posts: 3,116 Member
    Options
    nutella.jpg
    haters-gonna-hate.gif

tumblr_m7r2k5TiEH1rratqao1_400.gif
  • marilu1727
    Options
    A Quest peanut butter cup. Chalky at best. And for some reason I just kept eating it. I think I kept waiting for it to taste better...:ohwell:

Lol I've so done this! especially with overly sweet stuff.
  • marilu1727
    Options
    Alcohol. Ughh doesn't even taste good. Bad for brain. Liquid calories. Total waste! So glad I don't drink anymore at all.

I went out to see a show the other day at a theatre near by and ordered a gin and tonic...I don't even like alcohol! While I was drinking it I just kept thinking ok this is a stupid waste of calories and I'm not even enjoying it...I threw half of it away along with practically throwing my money away too. Never again.
  • marilu1727
    Options
    Stupid fluffy umbrella drink at some resort. 400 calories for some grapefruit-cherry-pineapple-gross headache machine. Ugh.

Lol I love your description!!!
  • supermysza
    supermysza Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Eddie Rocket's Milkshakes - 1000 calories for 1 1/2 glasses :noway: compared to 0 calories in diet coke.
    Though the milkshakes are pretty awesome :smooched:
  • scarletspy
    scarletspy Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    1) Fizzy drinks. Why drink your calories away?

2) Pizza. I love eating it but I always spend the rest of the night feeling bloated and ill plus it's packed full of calories. :(
  • freemystery
    freemystery Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I'll give myself a headache thinking about how many times I wasn't even hungry I just "finished it off" or "cleaned the plate" or "didn't want to waste the food" This goes for the extra-large portion of cereal you give yourself just because it's silly to leave so little in the box, the last cookie in the pack, the last half of anything I've ever put onto one of my ginormous UFO size dinnerplates

Cumulatively the 30lbs of that, evidence of those well intentioned moments I was basically on autopilot... that's the worst waste of calories. I can understand it when people love ice cream and eat it, that's a struggle and hard habit to break but me... I don't know it just seems so dumbI mean... most of the time I didn't even want the things I was eating!
  • Mygsds
    Mygsds Posts: 1,564 Member
    Options
    Has to be years ago I went through a nasty divorce(have great husband now) came home after the final hearing and ate 1/2 of a frozen cheesecake while crying uncontrollably . Gosh, that must have been a great sight.. Sheesh!!!!!!
  • asdowe13
    asdowe13 Posts: 1,951 Member
    Options

- Alcohol (bleeeeeh, never been a fan)
    Alcohol is NEVER a waste of calories

QFT
  • Murph1908
    Murph1908 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    A waste of calories for me is eating a cookie or two when there was cake available :grumble:

Heh. I am just the opposite. Cake is my least favorite dessert. I would be disappointed if I had a piece of cake, and pie was available later.

My family even knows to get me a birthday pie!
  • wjstoj
    wjstoj Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    OMG - a spoon to scoop out the Cadbury innards !?!?! why didn't I think of that before ? I've just always bit off the top and sucked it out like a jello shot.
  • mccindy72
    mccindy72 Posts: 7,001 Member
    Options
    OMG - a spoon to scoop out the Cadbury innards !?!?! why didn't I think of that before ? I've just always bit off the top and sucked it out like a jello shot.

It's more fun if you bite the top off and just use your tongue to lick -
    just- stick it-
    keep licking it-
    lick it all out.
  • wertgirlfor
    wertgirlfor Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Poptarts are a big one. too many calories for something that fills me up for all of 5 minutes. they're not great tasting either.
    Also, Ben and Jerrys. I ate some Half Baked froyo for the first time last weekend and it's not any better than other ice cream I've had.
  • FortWildernessLoopy
    FortWildernessLoopy Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Gummy Bears. On the plus side, I can only eat about 20 before getting sick, but I'd much rather allot some calories to something delicious like a few Cadbury mini eggs or a cupcake