We're all a little shallow...

Options

Replies

• silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    your reason is pretty spot-on. i want to know what it feels like to have THAT body. even i can only make it last for just one bathing suit season ;) haha. truthfully, i want a before/after that can go on bodybuilding.com. i want abs!
  • kr1stadee
    kr1stadee Posts: 1,774 Member
    Options
    For attention.. for the extra looks. :wink:
  • sunflowerhippi
    sunflowerhippi Posts: 1,086 Member
    Options
    So at the car meets I am the wife people say is hot, not just one of the guys.
  • Cudleigh
    Cudleigh Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    My best friend and I both have the same name. One friend would refer to her as the "little Amanda". And sure, this is because she weighs maybe 105 lbs, but it still bugs me. It's not why I'm trying to lose weight, but it's there.
  • DainaLC
    DainaLC Posts: 18,937 Member
    Options
    A shallow reason for me would be in case of an emergency and I needed to be carried, it wouldn't be a problem for the carrier! :)
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    A shallow reason for me would be in case of an emergency and I needed to be carried, it wouldn't be a problem for the carrier! :)
    Favorite reason so far.
    -lurks moar-
  • kjo9692
    kjo9692 Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    Well, definitely not my ultimate reason, but I guess I want to be the sexiest looking chick in all Halloween parties :wink:
  • ironrat79
    ironrat79 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    suns out, guns out....gotta take a little pride in what I worked my *kitten* off for
  • Escloflowne
    Escloflowne Posts: 2,038 Member
    Options
    I'm not shallow at all

All the hot single ladies can send me a FR!

I.C.E. Cream Official Tester
    IKEA Professional Put Together-er
    Kickboxing Class Attender
    Been in fitness for about 2 years and have studied kitty-gif-ology, nutrition and Dinosaurs
  • FinnTheMonster
    FinnTheMonster Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Gosh, it sounds awful when I actually write it out, but...

I want to wear the cutest clothes, and the skirts and shorts with awesome patterns, and to FINALLY go into the stores in the mall and wear a medium! I've NEVER worn a bikini, and I'm in college, so when I lose it, I'm going to flaunt it!

Plus, my ex of two years cheated on me with my best friend, a gorgeous goddess! I want to look and feel better when I have to face her this summer!
  • Cre8veLifeR
    Cre8veLifeR Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    Because I will be 43 in a few months and no one believes me. I want them to really not believe me in a bikini. :bigsmile:
  • monkeywizard
    monkeywizard Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I don't want to be the "fat" friend any more.
  • waltcote
    waltcote Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    For me looking thinner and wearing new clothes is just a extra bonus. My main reason for losing weight was to get off blood sugar meds. The other bonus is after 10+ years on heartburn medication I'm off those too!! It might be my imagination but I think I've been flirted with a little bit. :bigsmile:
  • dettiot
    dettiot Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I'm really close to my goal weight and I'm already enjoying the shallow things like wearing smaller clothes and feeling more confident. But the real test will come this summer when I wear my new bikini and see what happens. :-)
  • Mr_Bad_Example
    Mr_Bad_Example Posts: 2,403 Member
    Options
    I just want to get hot so I can get more junk pics from strangers.
  • namluv
    namluv Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Two words: BEACH VACATION!
  • summertime_girl
    summertime_girl Posts: 3,945 Member
    Options
    I want to look good naked.
  • JustinAnimal
    JustinAnimal Posts: 1,335 Member
    Options
    So I can fit into my greenman costume. Ah, the flashbacks...
  • NoMoreStretchyPants
    Options
    I want to look good, I mean real good. I want everyone to come see how good I look.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    Pretty much THIS!!
  • Thatsmywrapgirl
    Options
    Haha I love all the "ex" reasons! Trust me.. I've got some ulterior motives there too! You know what they say... The best revenge is looking fabulous!! I'm loving all these responses ya'll!! We're not so different from each other! Keep them coming!! :-D