I URGE ANYONE WHOS TRYING TO LOSE WEIGHT TO READ

Options

Replies

• tennisdude2004
    tennisdude2004 Posts: 5,609 Member
    Options
    scarface.gif

look its the OP after drinking one soda...!!

After drinking one soda at Christmas.

Scarface_8e9840_749386.jpg

After drinking rum and coke:

564eb129710f90442a3e78dacd753f47.jpg

After a sweet sherry - with a straight coke chaser.

h812E7DE2
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    Was the article referring to the new Coke that failed in the 80s/90s?

bizCoke-can_561891a.jpg

Am I in trouble if I drink the following?

40b1286ca286d94a701437d705a9d897.jpg?itok=EjH-2Iu-

41SH8i1ZunL.jpg

I loved RC when I was a kid!

3360509jso5279.jpg?itok=lKrTIKlo

So, my takeaway is that I should stay away from Coke because it will get me high, rot my insides and Ieave me with broken bones. Did I miss anything?
  • _Lovely77_
    _Lovely77_ Posts: 993 Member
    Options
    OP, the reason you're thread is getting shunned is because you're coming to a fitness website that is full of people making themselves accountable and counting and limiting their intake of all foods not just sugars or coke and preaching to them about how coke is bad... it's like going to a nun and preaching to her how being a prostitute raises their risks of STDs. Sorta the wrong crowd don't ya think? And truly a waste of your time.
  • webneb
    webneb Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    LOL OMG a pitcher or 2 of beer !!! wow must have been the Im to drunk to be Arnie forum
  • webneb
    Options
    Maybe but i didnt do it for every hater just my friends
  • mccindy72
    mccindy72 Posts: 7,001 Member
    Options
    OMG! look how dangerous Coke is!

KQv0N.gif
  • Hornsby
    Hornsby Posts: 10,322 Member
    Options
    In for the stupid thread is stupid.
  • _Lovely77_
    Options

Just your friends??? You know you have a private wall for that, that just your friends can see? No, don't play dumb now. For someone who has been on this site 3 years now, you know this.... and haters?? So, suddenly people are haters because they don't react nicely to someone telling them they are being harmful to their body if they have a coke here and there?
  • likitisplit
    likitisplit Posts: 9,420 Member
    Options
    OP, the reason you're thread is getting shunned is because you're coming to a fitness website that is full of people making themselves accountable and counting and limiting their intake of all foods not just sugars or coke and preaching to them about how coke is bad... it's like going to a nun and preaching to her how being a prostitute raises their risks of STDs. Sorta the wrong crowd don't ya think? And truly a waste of your time.

A better analogy would be going to a happily married woman and trying to get her to use protection to reduce her chance of getting STDs. "But...I'm trying to get pregnant..."
  • likitisplit
    likitisplit Posts: 9,420 Member
    Options
    LOL OMG a pitcher or 2 of beer !!! wow must have been the Im to drunk to be Arnie forum

He is Austrian.
  • webneb
    Options
    just wow haters just wow
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,705 Member
    Options
    Should have stuck to FB then. Here there are actual people who really understand how the body works.

A.C.E. Certified Personal/Group FitnessTrainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options

Actually I believe it's because his information is invalid. Many on here have coke/soda on a regular basis and still obtain desired results.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options

Hey, webneb, it would be nice if you hit the "quote" button before you answer someone, so they know you're not just talking to yourself. :flowerforyou:
  • k8blujay2
    k8blujay2 Posts: 4,941 Member
    Options

And I'm loving every minute of it!!! *sips a large dr pepper with easy ice from a sonic cup*
  • webneb
    Options
    Im embarrassed for ACE
  • _Lovely77_
    Options

A better analogy would be going to a happily married woman and trying to get her to use protection to reduce her chance of getting STDs. "But...I'm trying to get pregnant..."

^ this is true hahahaha but I just assumed not all married couples are monogamous, I've seen Maury hahaha
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options
    I love the smell of napalm in the morning :flowerforyou:

It smells like victory
  • webneb
    Options
    like i said just wow