We're all a little shallow...

Options

Replies

• MysteriousMerlin
    MysteriousMerlin Posts: 2,270 Member
    Options
    I want my bikini bod to make my shy, darling boyfriend blush when he takes me out to the lakehouse this summer :3 Seeing his sweet face turn red makes me fall in love with him all over again.

I think that is one of THE most adorable things I have ever read here :heart:
  • sarpearbear22
    sarpearbear22 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    A couple years ago I was on a medication that made me drop a lot of weight VERY quickly. I loved the new look, but as my body adjusted to the meds, my appetite came back and so did the weight. I realized last month that my BMI was borderline overweight and that I was ashamed to even look in a mirror.

I want to get my ideal figure back in a natural, sane way and be able to enjoy it for longer than a year! (That and get double takes from guys again when I go out. :wink: )
  • nineteentwenty
    nineteentwenty Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    whoops!
  • nineteentwenty
    nineteentwenty Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    I want my bikini bod to make my shy, darling boyfriend blush when he takes me out to the lakehouse this summer :3 Seeing his sweet face turn red makes me fall in love with him all over again.

I think that is one of THE most adorable things I have ever read here :heart:

Aww, thanks! I just love him so much ;_; He motivates me to be a better person in so many ways, I want to do it for him just as much as I want to do it for me.
  • Mrsallypants
    Mrsallypants Posts: 887 Member
    Options

That's so sweet. I just threw up in my mouth a little.

My sentiment exactly.
  • Tight_Fit
    Tight_Fit Posts: 453
    Options
    I wanted to look hot for my husband! I wanted to be able to run around on the beach with my kids without worrying about how much skin I was showing! I used to be hefty, and for once, I just wanted to be the pretty girl, instead of my sister to be honest.
  • PghPensFan69
    PghPensFan69 Posts: 2,393 Member
    Options
    I wanted to look hot for my husband! I wanted to be able to run around on the beach with my kids without worrying about how much skin I was showing! I used to be hefty, and for once, I just wanted to be the pretty girl, instead of my sister to be honest.

Based on the swimsuit and yoga pants pictures you posted today, mission accpomplished! :flowerforyou:
  • Kixshots
    Kixshots Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    walk around on holiday in a crop top and shorts xD
  • Tight_Fit
    Options

Based on the swimsuit and yoga pants pictures you posted today, mission accpomplished! :flowerforyou:

Why thank you! But I used to weigh 240 lbs. Never. Again.
  • RobsGirl_lds
    Options
    I have two boys 4&2, I want their girlfriends to look at me and see that age is not a reason to let yourself go. I want to always be seen as the trophy wife my husband deserves and compares all women against.
  • ImpishVanity
    ImpishVanity Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    For me well... I joined the military 6 years ago and I'm getting out soon and I put on all this weight since leaving home.... I kind of want to get in really good shape so when I face people from my past I'm not embarassed
  • thatonegirlwiththestuff
    thatonegirlwiththestuff Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    Maintain MILF status
  • Tight_Fit
    Options
    Maintain MILF status

^^^This.
  • metanoia0116
    metanoia0116 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Number 1 shallow reason: I don't want to be the fat mom my son gets teased about.

I am single by choice right now but when I am ready to date I want to do it with confidence.

I want to feel awesome when I am naked.

I want to be strong and know that I am the hottest I can be.
  • lizzardsm
    lizzardsm Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Lots of reasons. To stop hiding behind my arms and others or have get into that "skinny pose" in pics. So when my husband calls me his "hot wife", I actually believe him. So my husband starts bragging about his "hot wife" to his friends all the time like he used to. To feel comfortable in my own skin again. To love wearing mini skirts, bikinis, shorts, tight dresses, etc again. To one day be better dressed than DH because I wear said clothing. To show my siblings that you don't have to starve to lose weight and that it can be done on a tight schedule. To someday be a MILF (no kids yet!). So if I ever run into my fat, borderline-abusive ex boyfriend he ONCE AGAIN regrets the way he treated me. To lift more than some of the guys at my gym. To have it all - smarts, strength, and beauty.
  • PghPensFan69
    PghPensFan69 Posts: 2,393 Member
    Options

Why thank you! But I used to weigh 240 lbs. Never. Again.

Wow. That is an awesome transformation. Congrats!
  • Staniel_2013
    Staniel_2013 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I'm with a lot of other people that I really do want to just physically excel is so many things for once in my life. I still to this day have not been able to do a single pull up.

That being said, I just want to be that sexy hot guy that women actually look at and want to give attention to. I've always been the fat guy that women just want to leave them alone, and I'm not talking about being at bar. I'm talking just trying to ask someone to grab a cup of coffee.

To be the man women want to be with and the man that other guys want to be.

Honestly too, I'm really not that shallow of a person but when I'm looking to find a relationship to actually feel like I'm in the same league as some of the women I'm interested in. And that is not because of their amazing body or looks only, but because we will both enjoy fitness and doing our best to stay in shape. Enjoying more physical activities together as I've fallen in love with pushing my body to the limit. Someone who will be supportive and maybe even a little fun competition with it too.
  • Mobilemuscle
    Mobilemuscle Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    stay healthy, feel good.... gym and hard workouts are kind of my inner peace

never really trained just to look good for anyone... even competition was just a goal to see how far I could push myself
  • SuperTiredMom
    SuperTiredMom Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I really, really want that 6-pack I've never had, it will be so much sweeter now after having 4 kids.
  • yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    Options
    All those girls in the past that said I was too fat for them. I want to see there faces when I hit my goal. There is already one she slipping. I knew when she first saw me she was a shallow type. All I said was in due time you will be bending over.