Ladies who love the big men?

Options

Replies

• HealthyChanges2010
    HealthyChanges2010 Posts: 5,831 Member
    Options
    if they aren't twice my size, they aren't big enough! i like to feel safe and secure. :happy:

i'm only 4'11", and the last couple people i dated were between 5'11" and 6'6". and if i can wrap my short little arms all the way around their mid-section, they are too tiny for me!

perfect size? think seth rogen in knocked up. :love: :blushing:
    yep, that's it! safe and secure :wink:
  • Kaye8395BTS
    Kaye8395BTS Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I love bigger guys...I've never dated anyone under 200 lbs, even when I was 115 lbs! Broad shoulders...yes please!
  • AnaNotBanana
    AnaNotBanana Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    LOVE the big men!! There is nothing like a lumberjack-type man!!

Agreed!!! I love guys that look like they've put in a hard day of work.
  • skyley
    skyley Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    We need a who likes short smaller guys thread lol
  • HealthyChanges2010
    HealthyChanges2010 Posts: 5,831 Member
    Options
    if they aren't twice my size, they aren't big enough! i like to feel safe and secure. :happy:

i'm only 4'11", and the last couple people i dated were between 5'11" and 6'6". and if i can wrap my short little arms all the way around their mid-section, they are too tiny for me!

Just looked up Seth...whoa, he's a big boy! Just watched the movie trailer but haven't seen the movie.
  • pink_and_shiny
    pink_and_shiny Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    Yes on the REAL men! Broad shoulders, arms to keep you safe and secure and to snuggle with. My husband is my big bear and I think he is perfect.
  • leanmass24
    leanmass24 Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • brittlynne3579
    brittlynne3579 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Love big men!!! My dad and brothers are built like you...I think it has something to do with feeling safe and protected. I've dated skinny, muscular, big....it's now come down to a few simple things that attract me to a man....

1. J-O-B (I don't care if you shovel sh**, just be productive)
    2. Honesty (I've been 1 of 5 girlfriends before...I'm not doing it again)
    3. Humor/Confidence (You know you're sexy...work it!)
  • healthydoseofglitter
    Options
    My boyfriend is 6'5 and a big boy he is solid and has very nice upper arms. I love him just the way he is. :heart: And now for the corny part of my post .... its not about what you look like its whats on the inside. If I had to choose from a heavier sweet guy or a jerky skinnier person. I would go for the sweetness!
  • mandyshell
    Options
    I loooooove me some biggens. lol. My hubby is 6'4" and a big boy. I couldn't imagine being with a skinny man, I'd feel like I was gonna crush him or something. He's almost a foot taller than me and gives big ole' bear hugs. Love it!!!
  • bbygrl5
    bbygrl5 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    ...and I'm going to respond just how men respond about "curvy" women, lol. I don't have a type when it comes to men. There are all types of men that are attractive, it's the combination of many different factors that make a man attractive. Big men are appealing because it's biological for women to be attracted to broad shoulders and big arms. ...add a deep voice to that and yowza... ...but a small, tight, toned package is definitely going to get a second look from me too.

So for this chick, sure, I appreciate big men, but I appreciate men in general.
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    Oh noes. I am currently 228 but shooting for going under 200. I am only 5'8". I am resisting post all my 1-rep maxes to prove I am a big guy. I can have my GF attest I will never be considered svelte.
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    I have never dated a guy under 6'4 but some of them have been pretty skinny. (BTW I am 5'5)
  • redefiningmyself
    redefiningmyself Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    Skinny men who can be snapped in half aren't for me. I LOVE LOVE LOVE big hunka hunka burnin' men!

(And I know lots of women who think like I do)
  • supersarah14
    Options
    I agree 100% with the whole lumberjack thing. I love my men tall, strong (if you can't lift me, you aren't strong enough), and big. Bonus if he has a beard. Extra bonus if he's a day laborer. I like a guy who knows how to put in a hard days work.

I just realized I described my boyfriend. :heart: Well, at least I know what I like. :wink:

I also have a thing for nerds/geeks. Huh. Talk about a 180.
  • ashleynicoleb
    ashleynicoleb Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    I LOVE guys who are built and have some substance! Not really attracted to smaller, skinnier guys.
  • toddgaines
    Options
    Seth Rogen actually just lost a LOT of weight for his role in the Green Hornet. He's tiny now...

Just looked up Seth...whoa, he's a big boy! Just watched the movie trailer but haven't seen the movie.
  • apeman
    apeman Posts: 82
    Options
    And I REFUSE to date anyone that wears skinny jeans but I think that's because I'm getting old and don't understand teenagers' sense of style.

Hilarious! I love it!
  • RedneckWmn
    RedneckWmn Posts: 3,202 Member
    Options
    We need a who likes short smaller guys thread lol

I like "bigger" guys usually but I'm dating a short smaller guy. haha..But he's great!
  • RedneckWmn
    RedneckWmn Posts: 3,202 Member
    Options
    And I REFUSE to date anyone that wears skinny jeans but I think that's because I'm getting old and don't understand teenagers' sense of style.

Hilarious! I love it!

I agree!! Why do men wear skinny jeans!?