What women want..

Options

Replies

• Monkey_Business
    Monkey_Business Posts: 1,800 Member
    Options
    Must have a pulse, must have a big *@#*, must not be a big *@#*..

NB: Must be prepared to tolerate my numerous flaws.

You spelt *@#* wrong.

For most of you I must be in like flyn cause I am ugly as sin (I mean I did not get hit by an ugly stick, the whole damn tree fell on me), but I do have a great sense of humor and enjoy making others laugh. But then again my wife would blacken both my eyes!
  • V0lver
    V0lver Posts: 915 Member
    Options

You spelt *@#* wrong.

For most of you I must be in like flyn cause I am ugly as sin (I mean I did not get hit by an ugly stick, the whole damn tree fell on me), but I do have a great sense of humor and enjoy making others laugh. But then again my wife would blacken both my eyes!

wait till sin sees this:laugh:
  • Madame_Goldbricker
    Madame_Goldbricker Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options

You spelt *@#* wrong.

I feel that you are not embracing the concept of my aforementioned flaws! *wails*
  • Perplexities
    Perplexities Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    8x5

above 6'5, anything less than 6'5 shows inferior genetics
    no receding hairline
    blue/green eyes
    earns approximately $10,000/day

so a successful basketball player with a full head of hair ?

I'd say the vast majority of successful basketball players don't have blue/green eyes for obvious reasons.
  • SymphonynSonata
    SymphonynSonata Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    8x5

above 6'5, anything less than 6'5 shows inferior genetics
    no receding hairline
    blue/green eyes
    earns approximately $10,000/day

so a successful basketball player with a full head of hair ?

I'd say the vast majority of successful basketball players don't have blue/green eyes for obvious reasons.
    LaCrosse players or Norwegians!
  • BatCola
    BatCola Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    He has to be the sensitive type like my husband :3. I like the funny, openminded, good head on their shoulders type. Ladies they say you can tell how a man is by the way a cat approaches him (or how he treats cats in general) old folk talk LOL.
  • EmbraceTheDarkSide
    EmbraceTheDarkSide Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    What women want and what women really want are two different things.

What women say they want: Tall, smart, good in bed, funny, "ambitious" (i.e. rich), fit, etc.

What women want: Someone who makes them feel safe, special, important and has/can gain the approval of the key "stakeholders" in their lives (their family, friends, social group they are around).
  • KatieLouWho19
    KatieLouWho19 Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    Lol, what attracted me to my fiance' was his ability to hold a conversation. He made me laugh (not just fake laugh, like I do with most "funny" people) he was sweet, caring and not serious at all. I am soooo awkward when it comes to serious situations. I absolutely hate them. Of course there are times where it is necessary, but he knows how to keep me from getting to that awkward moment.

Even when he proposed - it wasn't serious, it was perfectly imperfect - I even jacked the ring before he had a chance to try to put it on me! and he took it all in stride!

Seriously, a good head on his shoulders, funny, handsome, and a great father - thats what I want! Correction: that's what I have
  • sweetcurlz67
    sweetcurlz67 Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    taller than me (no less than 5'9"), athletic/toned to average build, great personality, handsome, chemistry off the charts, amazing in the sack, nice butt, someone said something about a spanking arm... :flowerforyou: best friends, someone who wants to take care of me and I in return take care of him.

Some celebs would be: The Rock, Shemar Moore, Channing Tatum, Matthew McConaughy...
  • Derpes
    Derpes Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    Sugar daddy

Unless they are clean eaters that is!

sugar-daddy1.jpg
  • vuco1990
    vuco1990 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Lifestyle of the Rich & Famous... Nah, just kidding. I have no idea because everyone is different.
  • DamePiglet
    DamePiglet Posts: 3,730 Member
    Options
    Low standards.
  • EmbraceTheDarkSide
    EmbraceTheDarkSide Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    Low standards.

how YOU doin
  • azlifah95
    azlifah95 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Taller than 170 cm.
    Someone who is neat, who is mature and definitely a person who treats their parents and especially, waiters with kindness.
    Frankly, anybody who gets the approval of my mother.
  • tehboxingkitteh
    tehboxingkitteh Posts: 1,574 Member
    Options
    Someone who does the dishes after I cook.

I got the rest of the chores covered. And a box of, *ahem,* toys, if he doesn't measure up.
  • b3st
    b3st Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    Someone who does the dishes after I cook.

I got the rest of the chores covered. And a box of, *ahem,* toys, if he doesn't measure up.

Toys? Like a remote control car you mean?????

And all women want is to be treated right.
  • GorillaNJ
    GorillaNJ Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    Who cares?
  • Aparz1
    Aparz1 Posts: 949
    Options
    What women want and what women really want are two different things.

What women say they want: Tall, smart, good in bed, funny, "ambitious" (i.e. rich), fit, etc.

What women want: Someone who makes them feel safe, special, important and has/can gain the approval of the key "stakeholders" in their lives (their family, friends, social group they are around).

Can I combine all of the above? Not sure why they would be mutually exclusive... Hahaha let's be real, we want it all... Rich is not a requirement though... IDGAF about the $$ part
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    Funny ,geeky, musically inclined and can pay his own bills (I got mine covered thanks). I prefer rocker guys and have a general disinterest in pretty boys. I usually prefer taller than me but have been known to date shorter.
  • KarenBoehlke
    Options
    A brain and the sense to use it. But seriously, eyes are my downfall.