• jessilyn76
    jessilyn76 Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    Sugar daddy

yes please!
  • WeepingAngel81
    WeepingAngel81 Posts: 2,232 Member
    Options

He seems to know enough about women. Perhaps he feels he has added all we need to know about ourselves. Poor guy's missing out!

There isn't a man in the world that knows enough about women... except maybe God :smile:

LOL I'm not a Christian, but if god created women, I would venture to say that even he would be a bit amused and confused by us!
  • WeepingAngel81
    Options

He looks young and corruptible :wink:

Absolutely! Poor guy, I hope we don't scare him away.

He seems to know enough about women. Perhaps he feels he has added all we need to know about ourselves. Poor guy's missing out!

What "seems' is not always what it "is". And I didn't said I know everything about women. And that concludes my argument ladies :flowerforyou:

No more arguing? Does this mean we move on to the making up part :wink:
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options

What "seems' is not always what it "is". And I didn't said I know everything about women. And that concludes my argument ladies :flowerforyou:

Oooo.. Angry squeaky beds!
  • WeepingAngel81
    Options

Oooo.. Angry squeaky beds!

You know it! RAWR!
  • Galatea_Stone
    Galatea_Stone Posts: 2,037 Member
    Options
    Oh, this thread again.

It's good for us men that reality is nothing similar to many of the answers in these topics. :bigsmile:

True.

I go for arrogance with a touch of bro most of the time. Then I spend the entire time fending off the onslaught of ladies who swear they don't like that type.

LOL. Is that an attack towards me? You are quite mistaken. And your comment is way out of left field.

No. Seriously. I'm quite honest with what I like. Arrogant with a touch of bro is my thing. I'd point you to my husband as Exhibit A.
  • trojan_bb
    trojan_bb Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    Oh, this thread again.

It's good for us men that reality is nothing similar to many of the answers in these topics. :bigsmile:

True.

I go for arrogance with a touch of bro most of the time. Then I spend the entire time fending off the onslaught of ladies who swear they don't like that type.

LOL. Is that an attack towards me? You are quite mistaken. And your comment is way out of left field.

No. Seriously. I'm quite honest with what I like. Arrogant with a touch of bro is my thing. I'd point you to my husband as Exhibit A.

lmao. well, more power to ya!
  • ItsMeGee3
    ItsMeGee3 Posts: 13,254 Member
    Options
    A crystal ball with a clear picture of the future.
  • zoquo
    zoquo Posts: 75
    Options
    Superior Genetics. If I think you smell good with no deodorant on and have been sweating for 8 hours I would probably feel the need procreate with you. (don't have sex with anyone you wouldnt want to have kids with is my motto) Face/body/health, I think I could probably deal with and have an okay life with anyone who isn't abusive... but you have to have the genetics that will make our children better looking/smarter than we are or its a no go.

Oh dear then i would have to remain celibate for the rest of my life then! :sad:
  • Rachelc1992
    Rachelc1992 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    What women want and what women really want are two different things.

What women say they want: Tall, smart, good in bed, funny, "ambitious" (i.e. rich), fit, etc.

What women want: Someone who makes them feel safe, special, important and has/can gain the approval of the key "stakeholders" in their lives (their family, friends, social group they are around).

Agree with this!

Also, someone who just steals my heart. Able to sit in silence happily with no need to fill the gap. Good in bed is always required. Treats me right.

This is why I'm single.. Ha
  • Cudleigh
    Cudleigh Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Tbh, I don't know what I want. I think I do, and then it changes. Frequently.
  • anotherplayer
    Options

They very pain to our manly existance... ;)
  • Cudleigh
    Cudleigh Posts: 188 Member
    Options

It's not my fault, I swear! Too many options. Can it be multiple choice instead?
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    I am attracted to physicists (really just because I love my husband), and contemporary dancers (really just because that's what I do most and love to do). But, mostly it seems that if a guy is interested in me, then it sparks my interest. I was attracted to my husband immediately because he is fun and adventurous. I fell in love because he is kind and insightful.
  • dakotababy
    dakotababy Posts: 2,406 Member
    Options
    He has to be the sensitive type like my husband :3. I like the funny, openminded, good head on their shoulders type. Ladies they say you can tell how a man is by the way a cat approaches him (or how he treats cats in general) old folk talk LOL.

:) I remember when I first met by boyfriend...it was like our 5th date and we were at his brothers house. Their cat approached him, he picked it up and tossed it down the stairs. I did not even have to ask if he loved dogs, his actions around cats said it all for me.
  • winyin
    winyin Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    What women want and what women really want are two different things.

What women say they want: Tall, smart, good in bed, funny, "ambitious" (i.e. rich), fit, etc.

What women want: Someone who makes them feel safe, special, important and has/can gain the approval of the key "stakeholders" in their lives (their family, friends, social group they are around).

I agree with you I think this is important stuff along with a sense of humor, kindness and loving nature.
  • cakebatter07
    cakebatter07 Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    It's not about the money, money, money
    We don't need your money, money, money
    We just wanna make the world dance,
    Forget about the price tag
    Ain't about the (uh) cha-ching cha-ching
    Ain't about the (yeah) ba-bling ba-bling
    Wanna make the world dance,
    Forget about the price tag!
  • anotherplayer
    Options

It's not my fault, I swear! Too many options. Can it be multiple choice instead?

Maybe not multiple choice, but more yes or no, would work. ;)
  • mailroomclerk
    Options
    They want someone who can make them laugh. They want someone who they can trust. They want someone who can make them feel comfortable. And last of all, you can't change everything about them. It's something I call, "Girls want to dance", you stop them from being themselves and they're gone. Also, realize when you're being a *kitten*. Peace.
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    They want someone who can make them laugh. They want someone who they can trust. They want someone who can make them feel comfortable. And last of all, you can't change everything about them. It's something I call, "Girls want to dance", you stop them from being themselves and they're gone. Also, realize when you're being a *kitten*. Peace.

That's really nice. I like that.