Replies

• Gameofthrone
    Gameofthrone Posts: 1,522 Member
    Options
    Um that I prefer the natural look, and hardly ever wear make up
  • ROBOTFOOD
    ROBOTFOOD Posts: 5,527 Member
    Options
    That I've been snowboarding for 19 years now.
  • Gameofthrone
    Options
    that I love disney movies lol
  • Dschnei475
    Dschnei475 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I really really really want to work with juvenile offenders.
    I have a potty mouth.
    I rarely sleep due to having a full time job, full time college, and part time internship.
  • ROBOTFOOD
    ROBOTFOOD Posts: 5,527 Member
    Options
    Storm chasing is one of my favorite things to do.
  • Gameofthrone
    Options
    I love fighting. Not like play fighting, or on video games. But getting some blood splatterin' going on ahahaha
  • elainek79
    elainek79 Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    I work on a locked psychiatric ward and use heavy lifting to try and forget the things i see and hear in work ...
  • Lil_Northern_Light
    Lil_Northern_Light Posts: 3,529 Member
    Options
    Enjoy watching hockey
    Eat wild game, love to fish as well
    Used to complete in Queen Trapper events
    Used to run across a river underwater holding a heavy rock to hold me down :)
  • singingflutelady
    singingflutelady Posts: 8,736 Member
    Options
    I am a lot older than I look, I am stronger than I look (I am a lifter and squat, dl, hip thrust above my body weight), I'm not as innocent as I look :p
  • PunkyRachel
    PunkyRachel Posts: 1,959 Member
    Options
    I'm pushing 30 (29)
    I love to cook, my husband tells me I should publish a cook book. Since I'm good at creating random yummy stuff with whatever is on hand.
    I don't like dogs, I'm a cat person.
    I'm the happiest person you will ever meet, because I choose to be. I refuse to let the bad things in life pull me down (parents abused me as a child both physically and emotionally, bullied at school, neighbor molested me, I tried to kill myself 3 times, have had fertility issues resulting in 7 miscarries total, I was rapped as an adult by my ex-best friends husband while she helped, have had many financial struggles, husband is struggling with his health now, and I'm sure there is more to add).
  • silken555
    silken555 Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    That I'm 37 years old (apparently I look much younger) and that I'm a huge Japanese Death Metal Fan (I wear regular clothing in bright obnoxious colors and I'm giggly)...I'll listen to any other kind of hard metal too...:) What else? That I'm left-side blind with all kinds of eye issues and I make jewelry as a budding metalsmith and designer (I rarely WEAR it...lol).
    That I was a TWIG until I hit my 20s.Bee stings for boobs and everything!

I think that's about it...:)

Punky...good for you *hugs*
  • _Terrapin_
    _Terrapin_ Posts: 4,301 Member
    Options
    People are shocked when I can dead lift a cat
  • SJackson50
    SJackson50 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    No one ever guesses my age...or that I am a former Drill Instructor in the Army :)
  • Jade0529
    Jade0529 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    I am an introvert
    Huge science fiction/fantasy geek
    I adore Robot Wars (back in the day I used to watch Red Dwarf and robot wars late night on PBS) and watching extreme sports
    My career
    My age
  • SportSpork
    Options
    That I have exactly 0 tattoos
    That I used to be a suit
    That I'm probably smarter than you.

I really want to say something rude here.

haha.
    Go ahead
  • SportSpork
    Options
    You should know: Pushing to age 13. My IQ is like 139 or something.My hair isn't that long anymore. I am not obese or overweight but if I gain 2-3 pounds at the moment I am considered overweight. I LOVE fat-paced games such as scatterball. The game is fast-paced, lots of jumping and running, laughing, shouting.. I can take out half of the people playing the game with me but I can't do one correct push-up. If I am playing a game like Wave I, of course, being the teamwork enthusiast will gather a small party of people, send two of to search for prisoners, and go around runnin' to save the search party. That's all I really have to say.
  • jodi41086
    jodi41086 Posts: 240
    Options
    I have had ADHD since I was a kid and as an adult it is worst! I find some days hard to focus on anything. Fitness and my job are the only things that make me feel that I am in control of my mind
  • Nikoruo
    Nikoruo Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    Honestly I have no clue o.o A lot of my skills can be noted just by looking at me and I don't have any really hidden talents ot anything like that. People can also likely look at me and guess my childhood was crap. Although i suppose no one knows the details right lol
  • salvationsdying
    salvationsdying Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    That I am childfree by choice and generally not a fan of spending time with children (especially babies).

No I don't hate them. But there's nothing about me that would suggest that I am hardcore, militant-serious about NEVER becoming a parent ever, never would have dated a parent, and so on...

That's how I felt... and then I had two of my own. However, as much as I love my kids, I still shy away when someone tries to hand me a baby, saying, "Isn't he/she/it cute?" I try not to respond, "I like puppies."

ETA: MY kids.... just my kids. :happy:

Me too. I was not going to have any kids, then at the age of 28, I had my only child. I only have patience and tolerance for my child, nobody else's lol.

I never wanted children either. From the time I was about 13 on. As I got outa my teens I knew I wouldn't have the patience for them and couldn't give them the love they deserved. The man I'm gonna marry didn't think he could have children. However he was wrong and we have a beautiful 2yr old that I loved the moment I found out she was in my womb. Sometimes life throws you curve balls. Now as you said ^ I can only deal with my daughter. I've learned a great deal of patience since she's been born. And she's made me a much better person.
  • Gameofthrone
    Options
    I hate the texture of popsicle sticks and the word moist
    Amen

lolol I agree, moist has to be the weirdest word.

I'm not actually a hairdresser lol