50 pounds by June 1st challenge part 2

Options

Replies

• bainos
    bainos Posts: 99
    Options
    Charris, you have lost 10%. Wow!! Congratulations!
    I have lost 5 ponds in total now. THis week is going to be a good one for me. I got a membership at the YMCA here in Winnipeg, Manitoba. It was -10 last night and I wennt to a sweat healing lodge. I cant tell you how much it helps me. Its amazing. Congrats on the weight lose this week everybody. Keep up the good work. I know its hard during the Holiday Season but, stick to it.

BillyBed thank you for all the work you are doing. If you want I can send you a few dollars to put towards the prizes. Send me an email. Take care everybody. Stay Strong.
  • Carolyne1
    Options
    Hi peeps,

I have only just joined MFP (day 3 now) and wondered if you would mind if I joined in your 50lb challenge for June 2011. I have a lot more to loose but mini goals do help me.

Good luck to everyone.
  • bk2011
    bk2011 Posts: 268
    Options
    I am not doing so good. I didn't lose anything last week, and am set up to not lose again this week. I know that TOM is coming up, but this is so frustrating. I HAVE TO lose this weight. I was 125 before I got pregnant...I don't even want to necessarily get back down that low but need to drop 50 pounds. I'm just now able to get back to exercising (only walking, can do strength training) due to severe tendonitis in my ankle, so hoping that will help get me losing again.
  • bainos
    Options
    I am not doing so good. I didn't lose anything last week, and am set up to not lose again this week. I know that TOM is coming up, but this is so frustrating. I HAVE TO lose this weight. I was 125 before I got pregnant...I don't even want to necessarily get back down that low but need to drop 50 pounds. I'm just now able to get back to exercising (only walking, can do strength training) due to severe tendonitis in my ankle, so hoping that will help get me losing again.

I here ya!! I was doing great this week and ate so much today i threw up. Thats never happened to me and I am scared. Lets try and stay positive. We can do this! I was so upset at myself but, o know that being upset will only snowball into more food.
  • MandyGirly
    Options
    WEIGH IN: 205.0
    So, I totally gained back the 2.2 lbs I lost last week. :sad: I know why... I didn't exercise and I overate. I suppose it's good for me to know how easily the weight comes back. It's just really hard with so many Christmas parties!! Only another 2 weeks to go before all the parties are over. I've made a few healthy meals and stuck them in the freezer so that I don't have to think about them. And I WILL make time for exercise, no matter how busy this week is.
    Congrats to everyone who managed to maintain or lose this week! It's a hard time of year to do it...
  • Sugar_Apple
    Sugar_Apple Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    I had the flu this week...no appetite and no excercise....in the end I lost 1 pound
    So I'm 180 now
  • NotAllWhoWanderAreLost
    Options
    I am on the cusp of my all-time-lowest-adult-weight and not surprisingly, have hit a plateau (or so it seems at the moment). I am hoping its a "mini-plateau" and not a PLATEAU (which, for me, usually last about 3 weeks). Regardless, i am forging forward, but not looking for a big loss tomorrow. Any loss will amaze me :) Status quo i am cool with. A small gain wouldn't surprise me. It is what it is, right?

Just a reminder to those who weigh in on Mondays, drink your water today! It makes a difference!!!!!!

Amy
  • bainos
    Options
    WEIGH IN: 205.0
    So, I totally gained back the 2.2 lbs I lost last week. :sad: I know why... I didn't exercise and I overate. I suppose it's good for me to know how easily the weight comes back. It's just really hard with so many Christmas parties!! Only another 2 weeks to go before all the parties are over. I've made a few healthy meals and stuck them in the freezer so that I don't have to think about them. And I WILL make time for exercise, no matter how busy this week is.
    Congrats to everyone who managed to maintain or lose this week! It's a hard time of year to do it...

Stay positive!!!!! This is a new week and just stay focused and remember............you are doing this for you!!!!
  • bainos
    Options
    I had the flu this week...no appetite and no excercise....in the end I lost 1 pound
    So I'm 180 now

Hope you are feeling better.
  • bainos
    Options
    MONDAY WEIGH IN IS 265. MAN, I THOUGHT ID DO WAY BETTER IN THE WEIGHT LOSS DEPARTMENT LAST WEEK. WELL IT A NEW WEEK AND ITS A BIG ONE THATS FORSURE. I JUST NEED TO FOCUS. FOCUS FOCUS!!!!!
  • bainos
    Options
    How does this work by the way? Do I need to post my starting weight or do I email someone?

Im not sure if anybody got back to you in regards to the challenge. Ill help ya out. Post your starting weight on this topic. look for BillyBed here and add him as a friend or send him an email and he will add you to the challenge spreadsheet. He is awesome and great for motivational support.
  • NotAllWhoWanderAreLost
    Options
    Yay! 178.5! Thats a loss of 1 lb and 49.5lbs overall since last December! (mostly since this past summer though)

I want to lose 0.5+ lbs before saturday so i can make my goal of 50 by Christmas... I will report back if i get there!

After that, my next mini-goal is 174.0 by January 9th (my 40th birthday). It will get me into the healthy bmi range for the first time since high school! Not sure if i can pull off a 4 lb loss in 2-3 weeks at this point in the game, but its worth shooting for anyways :)

That said, if there were a pile of frosted sugar cookies in front of me, i could do some SERIOUS damage! HA!
  • suelynn62
    suelynn62 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I am 194.9 today. I lost .4 lbs. So happy because I thought I gained.
  • AGirlandHerFrenchie
    Options
    Good morning everyone. Sorry I've been MIA, been sick. But I'm happy to report that I'm down to 228.4. Hope everyone had a good week and good luck this week. :flowerforyou:
  • mcthomason
    Options
    245 here this morning, but I had a Birthday Party and Christmas Party yesterday. Didn't do too bad, but no that I was down on Thursday (my normal weigh in day). But today was 245 so we will go with that.

New week and new challenges ! ! !
  • PoshTaush
    PoshTaush Posts: 1,247
    Options
    Morning everyone! Wanted to say MERRY CHRISTMAS in case I'm not around before then!

Weighed in this morning and stayed the same as last week!

224.5. I'm ok with that since TOM has come to visit. He can't leave to soon either. GRrrr....
  • MartyDiller
    MartyDiller Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    208.8 today which makes a 0.2 gain from last week :noway: . I can't wait until i stop gaining and start losing. I love Christmas...but can't wait this year for it to be over!
  • happinessblossoms
    happinessblossoms Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Merry Christmas Posh!

I had a loss of 0.4 lbs. Of course I didn't exercise or watch my eating last week, so that's a pleasant surprise. Any week that is a loss is a good week as far as I'm concerned :o)

*e-mailed billybed*
  • GorillaNJ
    GorillaNJ Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    2lbs down last week.. so i am at 289.
  • raindancer
    raindancer Posts: 993 Member
    Options
    Well heck! The scale didn't move again this week. :ohwell: At least it didn't go up.
    I have been really light on any kind of exercise. I am sure that is why I have just maintained. Hopefully I will be back on track this week.