Do you need friends?? Post up!

Options

Replies

• cjazz72
    cjazz72 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me. I am a great supporter and on here all the time.
  • LoveLoveandRage
    LoveLoveandRage Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I'm always looking for more friends, too!

I'm 25 years old, 5'3", starting weight: 226, current weight: 218, goal weight: 125

Anybody feel free to add me!

My biggest problem is that I'm always hungry and I'm currently unemployed so I have a lot of free time to (unfortunately) sit and think about food. Now that spring is here, I'm excited to get outside more to get more movement & exercise in my days!
  • louceyyyy
    Options
    Hello!

Happy to have new friends! Im 22 and have been quite successful, and MFP has been helping me so much over the last few months!
    I would really like some more positive friends tho who are determined and looking to support/be supported!
    I'm now trying to maintain rather than loose and would be nice just to have people to keep me off the cake!!

Please feel free to add me :) x
  • zumbachick35
    Options
    Hello all! 35 year old mom, wife, and teacher from Georgia. Lost about 35 lbs last year and gained it all back. I've been back on my journey since February 15. So far I have lost 13 lbs and super excited about it. This time feels really different. I love working out. Zumba, walking, running, jump rope, insanity, dancing, and lifting weights are just a few of the things that I like to do. I workout 6 sometimes 7 days a week and have found the motivation that I lost. I do need more friends and motivation in my news feed.
  • bamadwl
    bamadwl Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me also. I like to interact and give / receive support. I don't scrutinize food diaries, but I do applaud activity and like to celebrate achievements when goals are met.
  • handyrunner
    handyrunner Posts: 32,662 Member
    Options
    hi all...always happy to add friends...here daily and willing to motivate or talk..feel free to add!
  • JSweet44
    JSweet44 Posts: 83
    Options
    Whats up Everyone!! feel free to add me.. I'm 41, very active, Logictics by day, Personal Trainer by night! I like to interact with like minded folks so here i am !
  • laban1ca
    laban1ca Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    New here!

SW/CW: 207.2
    GW: 135ish
    Height: 5'7"

Plan on running the Detroit marathon in October so I need to get my butt in gear!
  • caitjune77
    caitjune77 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi! My name is Caitlin. I think I have been at this weight loss thing my entire adult life so far and would like to make it stick this time. I feel diferent this time around with an increased focus and determination to put the work needed into my life. I would love motivation and words of wisdom from those of you who have been successful. Thanks!

~Caitlin
  • Roughgalaxy
    Roughgalaxy Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Hey all, I'm Kris. I've managed to lose 64 lbs, now working on gaining a little and toning. Feel free to add me.
  • cfl68
    cfl68 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    The support I have received from MFP has been invaluable. Happy to pay it forward. That's for anyone who is looking for support. feel free to add.
  • alasiL
    alasiL Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Hi im Loujane 18 years and aiming to lose weight before starting Uni, so far i'm half way through Insanity and have found it great. Feel free to add me (ADD ME) and hopefully i'll be able to help you and vice versa :P
  • idnac74
    idnac74 Posts: 71
    Options
    Hi all, i am active on here and log and comment everyday. Anyone feel free to add me. No one can have too many motivational and encouraging friends :)
  • BreannaHayes1
    BreannaHayes1 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Hey guys! I'm Breanna! Looking for motivated and active friends! So feel free to add me :)
  • ahende3
    ahende3 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Add me people.....I was doing well on MFP then my dad got sick and I spent the next month focusing on him. He passed away April 22, 2013. I lost my grandmother November 5, 2013. Now is the time that I need to get back to me. I am getting married in 4 months and want to FEEL my best. I know I will not be weight wise where I want to be then, but I can be feeling a lot better.

I do things slowly, I still eat junk food and fast food, just currently trying to watch my snacking and portions. Then I will tackle the junk!!!!

SW: 355 (heaviest started MFP a 297
    CW: 284.5
    GW: 195
  • angf0679
    angf0679 Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    Feel free to send me a friend request! :) I'm looking to add more people to help motivate them and visa versa.
  • Mkhryan
    Mkhryan Posts: 7
    Options
    Hi.......I've been a staple on here for just over a year......Femail 5ft 6.25 inches.....52 yr wife, mother and grandmother.

SW 290
    CW 188
    GW 145
  • hokeyman
    hokeyman Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Brad here. This is my 2nd go around with MFP. The first being 2 years ago when I lost 25lbs. I slid of course and gained it all back. I recently had some poor news from the good Doctor, so I'm back on the band wagon again. Always looking for friends to support and share. Feel free to add me! Thanks.
  • SloRose
    SloRose Posts: 67
    Options
    Hey, I'm Sabrina! I'm new, I just signed up today and am looking for friends and support!! Work used to be the worst for me, there's always someone bringing something in or baking and I would binge hard!! That's my main problem is binging but I want this more than anything now! I've noticed that on days I workout, I don't binge and that I don't even think about binging or eating something unhealthy, and on my rest days I throw it all away! That's what happened this weekend! I can never go over 3 days without binging, and since I started working out two weeks ago, I didn't binge! I made it 2 full weeks! uncharted territory, and this weekend I went to a pot luck and an event and it was as if everything I had done went out the window! I'm starting fresh today and would love some support!!!!
  • Brina487
    Brina487 Posts: 23
    Options
    Hello feel free to add me

SW: 224
    CW: 216
    GW: 200

months ago I completed the 60 day Challenge of Insanity ,.. i managed to keep some weight off but also added alot back on ..now im more determined and motivated to reach my goal...once reached then ill set a new one... ;) its a journey... hope everyone has a great day ..keep smiling ;)